BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

But, but, she's too sick to go.

I kind of think Raven is only on the show for attention. She never had any intention of actually playing. She grabbed onto Matt almost immediately so she wouldn't be alone. She goes along with every game move Matt makes. She's excited about being nominated because she gets to dress up and get time on live TV. Now she's wondering if other reality shows will want her.

The way she was screaming swear words at Jessica and Cody last week and flipping them off was really classless. She complains about her illness and says she was throwing up all day long before she got into the BB house. Would BB really accept a houseguest who was that sick? I don't think so. I get a weird vibe from her, like maybe she's a grifter or a traveler?

The way Kevin is talking it sounds like he thinks he was wrongfully indicted, but if he was the bookkeeper than he's lucky he wasn't put in jail. I'm surprised BB would take someone who was indicted for a crime.

Lost his house - maybe in lieu of a trial? A plea deal? Isn't his wife a doctor? Maybe a conviction for her hubby would hurt her career.

In other posts, I've read he may have been running a numbers game - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_game

Lost his house - maybe in lieu of a trial? A plea deal? Isn't his wife a doctor? Maybe a conviction for her hubby would hurt her career.

In other posts, I've read he may have been running a numbers game - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_game

Yes, she is a doctor, apparently a successful one since Kevin is a stay-at-home dad. Although I guess we now know he wasn't just watching the kids lol. I still like Kevin, he really is funny and a breath of fresh air on that show. It's obvious he really wants to win. Like he told Jason everyone in here is worried about how many Instagram followers they have, he has real problems. Now we all know what they are.

Ok, gag, Alex flossing her teeth and then licking it off is so flipping disgusting :crazy2:

I still do not see the Cody/Jessica hate that everyone else sees.....I see 2 people protecting each other from like 10 others who have done everything to try to tear them down.

As far as I am concerned Paul and Christmas attacking his military career was a low point for the show-should never have happened.

Sure Cody's eyes get all wide and people say he's crazy but don't see it....he may have a few issues but not what they are trying to make it out to be.... I would say Paul and Josh are waaaay more unstable in there.

Paul has set up situations to get max negative response out of the two of them and uses it to convince rest of the house how evil he wants them to see Jessica and Cody as.

Paul is truly obsessed with just those two...its kind of creepy...not even game play, he is behaving like an obsessive, bizarre wacko stalker.

Mind you, all of the rest of them spend all of their time talking about them as well... What is going to happen when Cody and Jessica are gone and they all think they are safe and sitting pretty with Paul? That would be worth seeing who will be thrown under bus first!

Hoping Christmas, Rachel and Josh are first up after them, all are riding the high train thinking they are all good, love to see that crumble.

As for hooking up in the house, this has happened for seasons so not sure why it is a big issue this season.

Ok, gag, Alex flossing her teeth and then licking it off is so flipping disgusting :crazy2:

I still do not see the Cody/Jessica hate that everyone else sees.....I see 2 people protecting each other from like 10 others who have done everything to try to tear them down.

As far as I am concerned Paul and Christmas attacking his military career was a low point for the show-should never have happened.

Sure Cody's eyes get all wide and people say he's crazy but don't see it....he may have a few issues but not what they are trying to make it out to be.... I would say Paul and Josh are waaaay more unstable in there.

Paul has set up situations to get max negative response out of the two of them and uses it to convince rest of the house how evil he wants them to see Jessica and Cody as.

Paul is truly obsessed with just those two...its kind of creepy...not even game play, he is behaving like an obsessive, bizarre wacko stalker.

Mind you, all of the rest of them spend all of their time talking about them as well... What is going to happen when Cody and Jessica are gone and they all think they are safe and sitting pretty with Paul? That would be worth seeing who will be thrown under bus first!

Hoping Christmas, Rachel and Josh are first up after them, all are riding the high train thinking they are all good, love to see that crumble.

As for hooking up in the house, this has happened for seasons so not sure why it is a big issue this season.
great post

So when Jessica was lecturing Cody on appropriate behavior since employers and family members are waching, was she referring to butt pokes?

I've never posted on this thread before, but I do read along daily and appreciate all the updates.

Is the plan to still get Jess out or are they going for Elena now?

Jess is 100% gonzo but production will fix the next battle back so that the greatest love story ever captured on film (Jody) will be reunited once again.

I've never posted on this thread before, but I do read along daily and appreciate all the updates.

Is the plan to still get Jess out or are they going for Elena now?
Jessica as of now. There was talk.of Raven lol. Things change so.fast in this house. I hope you will keep posting here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter