BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I see everyone has the same reaction to Christmas being chosen as a have-not, wow she thinks she s better than Day.
Has she ever even been a have-not?
What about Dani saying that David had some nerve coming after her and making her break a tie? WOW
You can go after people, but no one else can? It's a game you moron. Because this is her 3rd go around she can do as she pleases and no one else can.
What is he suppose to lay down and let you do as you please? It doesn't work that way, he wants to play too.
If I was in the jury I would vote for none of them. They are all awful entitled people.

Last edited:

No surprise there. I’m not really watching this season anymore as it’s the same old, same old every week. I mostly get my updates from here. I’ll tune in if nothing else is on TV. I’m over BB 2020.

Same here I watched the first few weeks but that was it.

HVent read here in a few days so as not to be spoiled. Not looking at posts above....
But, man, is Xmas a nasty chick or what? Suck it up buttercup and be a have not. She sure can dish it out but not take it.

Nicole and Dani and what they're doing to David is awful. Just not a good look. Seems kinda racist that they are all targeting Day, Kevin and David like this. And it not great jury management. Dont they remember that they clued Ian in on Nicole voting him out...with the goodbye messages talking about the big alliance they are in.

Really??? I mean come on; they're targeting them because they're not in their alliance. Don't get me wrong I'm sick of them running the game, but they made an alliance with ppl they felt could/would win a lot and that's where they're at. Don't forget the white ppl they targeted/got rid of as well...because they weren't in their alliance. I'd be happy to see some power switch and loved that Day used the veto and didn't just do what they wanted last week, but to call it racist because they're not going after their own alliance is insane. Not saying that most of them aren't really full of themselves and entitled, because they are...but to say they're racist because they're going after ppl not in their alliance...please.

The only racist thing I've seen on this season was Day telling Nicole she was going to evict her because she wouldn't vote out someone of her own race.

Come on, let's be honest and genuine here.

I wonder if Memphis had a meltdown that Tyler didn't do as he commanded.
His last HOH Nicole went home because she didn't want to use her safety suite card and he instructed her to do. Power goes right to his head.

Really??? I mean come on; they're targeting them because they're not in their alliance. Don't get me wrong I'm sick of them running the game, but they made an alliance with ppl they felt could/would win a lot and that's where they're at. Don't forget the white ppl they targeted/got rid of as well...because they weren't in their alliance. I'd be happy to see some power switch and loved that Day used the veto and didn't just do what they wanted last week, but to call it racist because they're not going after their own alliance is insane. Not saying that most of them aren't really full of themselves and entitled, because they are...but to say they're racist because they're going after ppl not in their alliance...please.

The only racist thing I've seen on this season was Day telling Nicole she was going to evict her because she wouldn't vote out someone of her own race.

Come on, let's be honest and genuine here.
So you don't suspect what motivated Arbor Day to turn so viscous on Day for naming her a have-not? Or Big Frog Mt, TN's totally Rabid obsession with evicting David. Um, David, the very worst player this season (which says a lot since Kevin and Nicole A aren't the best at this game either).

So you don't suspect what motivated Arbor Day to turn so viscous on Day for naming her a have-not? Or Big Frog Mt, TN's totally Rabid obsession with evicting David. Um, David, the very worst player this season (which says a lot since Kevin and Nicole A aren't the best at this game either).

I am so confused by your post lol. I have not seen the episode where they named new have-nots (although they've been doing it for most of the season) or Sun.'s nomination (I think it's the same episode?) so I guess I could change my mind about those things...but I have no idea what Arbor Day or Big Frog Mt, TN you're talking about???

I am so confused by your post lol. I have not seen the episode where they named new have-nots (although they've been doing it for most of the season) or Sun.'s nomination (I think it's the same episode?) so I guess I could change my mind about those things...but I have no idea what Arbor Day or Big Frog Mt, TN you're talking about???
Nicknames. Used in another forum I read on, sorry. Confused the 2.

Sunday's episode, Day named Xmas a have not and she went ballistic. And Memphis talks all the time about getting David out. HE MUST GET HIM OUT!!! So this time his plan was to backdoor him. Since he was unable too get him out last time.

Also on Sunday's epi...Dani took such glee in setting up David to take the blame for the flipped vote. I mean, if he (David) is such a terrible player like they keep saying (saying he should not be an all-star) then why all the focus to hurt his game and get him out?

If Memphis wanted David out so bad why backdoor him? Just nominate him. His little game David, I will not nominate you if you promise not to use the veto, so weird. Memphis has power issues.
I wish he would have because then Day wouldn't be leaving and he would.
Day plays the game and tries to make moves, David and Kevin too haven't done much of anything.

If Memphis wanted David out so bad why backdoor him? Just nominate him. His little game David, I will not nominate you if you promise not to use the veto, so weird. Memphis has power issues.
I wish he would have because then Day wouldn't be leaving and he would.
Day plays the game and tries to make moves, David and Kevin too haven't done much of anything.
Agreed. David and Kevin don't know what they're doing at all. Day knows how to play but has a terrible awful read on people and doesn't win comps. And Kevin whines a lot. Would love him to go this week.

It is a little ridiculous that David has not set the record straight with Davonne that NIcole is pulling the wool over her eyes. I sort of like David these past few weeks.

Ian AND Enzo are not in the 6 person alliance, but no one really wanted Enzo on the block. the ONLY reason they voted IAN out is because they knew he was about to start really playing the game. Why EXACTLY is Memphis after DAvid? He should be after DAni and Nicole. I think Memphis knows he will have to go after Nicole and Dani before they go after him.

I hope that if Davonne goes, she see how Dani and Nicole played her like a fiddle. She really is oblivious. Why in the world would they get rid of Kevin over Davonne? Kevin has no one. He sways with the power and is the ultimate pawn and floater. If he doesn't win at least 3 competitions, he won't win against anyone.

I think there will be a double eviction soon, but I really home there is a battle back with a power attached (like the person back in can't be nominated but they can't compete for HOH-one week only).

Supposedly there was a lot of pre gaming with these houseguests and they came in the house with deals and alliances. So that's why Memphis isn't going after Nicole and Dani. They are together. For now.

Supposedly there was a lot of pre gaming with these houseguests and they came in the house with deals and alliances. So that's why Memphis isn't going after Nicole and Dani. They are together. For now.
Probably true, but not real game play, then.

It is a little ridiculous that David has not set the record straight with Davonne that NIcole is pulling the wool over her eyes. I sort of like David these past few weeks.

Ian AND Enzo are not in the 6 person alliance, but no one really wanted Enzo on the block. the ONLY reason they voted IAN out is because they knew he was about to start really playing the game. Why EXACTLY is Memphis after DAvid? He should be after DAni and Nicole. I think Memphis knows he will have to go after Nicole and Dani before they go after him.

I hope that if Davonne goes, she see how Dani and Nicole played her like a fiddle. She really is oblivious. Why in the world would they get rid of Kevin over Davonne? Kevin has no one. He sways with the power and is the ultimate pawn and floater. If he doesn't win at least 3 competitions, he won't win against anyone.

I think there will be a double eviction soon, but I really home there is a battle back with a power attached (like the person back in can't be nominated but they can't compete for HOH-one week only).
I don't think there's a battle back because they give the outgoing guests info that they would be able to use in the game if they were returned.

Probably true, but not real game play, then.

I don't think there's a battle back because they give the outgoing guests info that they would be able to use in the game if they were returned.

That is what I was thinking when Ian left and he found out about the alliance. But you know what they say: Expect the unexpected.

Zingbot did good.
Got Nicole and Christmas good.
Enzo doesn't want to be called "meow-meow" anymore. Good wake up call Zingbot,

Edit: thought Zingbot was the neighbor.

Last edited:
The Zingbot is NOT the neighbor. They still have to do the 'neighbor' twist. Said it's a famous former player. So back to guessing who: Mr Pectacular (Jesse), Marcelles, Dr Will, Rachel, Evil Dick, Derrick, Dan, Paul, Kaycee, Andy, Josh, Frank, Jackson, Jack, James, Britney, Vanessa....
I'd LOVE it to be Britney, Dan, Derrick or Will. Frank would be neat too. I'd like to see someone like Steve Moses but not sure he'd stir anything up. Not villainous enough. Would also enjoy Boogie but he would never be invited because of his law troubles. And, dare I say, it could be....ackkkkk...Frankie Grande.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter