• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

It seems sam is becoming disenchanted with Tyler. She was talking to Rockstar last night about people making fun of her, asking who is making fun of her and Rockstar told her no one was and then Sam told her Tyler isn't talking to her anymore, but she's over it and called him a shady little ________. (Well Sam you are not the HoH anymore that's why he isn't talking to you.)

Tyler needs to watch how he's treating people he gets so chummy with the HoH and then ignores them when they aren't could come back to bite him. That's why Bayleigh was so upset with him, she thought she could trust him since he was up in her HoH room and constantly talking to her and making her think he had her back. Obviously he was lying and that's part of the game, but part of the game is to take it personally and vote emotionally for the winner and that's what Tyler needs to be mindful of if he wants to win this thing. His goodbye message to Bayleigh was really good though, when he called her a great competitor it was like she forget she was mad at him lol. Brett on the other hand with his good bye message....not sure what he was thinking, poor jury management there.

From conversations on the spoiler sites, looks like Kaycee won the hacker comp. she was asking Angela who she should put up in her place without it looking suspicious.

Veto comp will be OTEV . Kaycee says she picked Tyler to compete in Veto comp. So Veto will be Haleigh, Tyler, Angela, Rockstar, and 2 others.

Well we know Tyler is safe, if he doesn't win veto he'll just use his cloud app. Dumb move on her part. I know she doesn't know about the cloud app, but you should always put your target up. you never know how the veto is going to play out anyway, so why not get your target on the block, so at least they are on the block

This season, is the season of veto drama and eviction drama. LOL.

POV Players: Haleigh, Angela, Rockstar, Fessy, Kaycee and Tyler

Since this is OTEV, Fessy is FOUTTE's best chance. Of course he has to know the answers so who knows lol.

Sam lost her mind yesterday. There is no other way to put it. She's been snippy towards Angela. Hiding in closest. Saying she wants to be gone and cant wait to get out of there. She doesn't want to play the game or have part in all the whispering that is going on. She believes that people are making fun of her and talking behind her back.(they weren't).

Sam told kaycee that if Angela is on the block vs Rockstar she will vote out Angela because Rockstar was there talking to her and checking in on her. and Angela did check on her but not as much.
shrug.gif
Kaycee played it cool and just nodded and said she understands but it definitely ticked her off since they all have worked hard to keep Sam with them and in the loop. Sam was the one to say" go do your thing and only tell me the important stuff" to each of them in level 6/5/4

Level /6/5/4 no longer trusts Sam and are going to make sure they have JC's vote to keep Angela if she is on the block come Thursday

Sam lost her mind yesterday. There is no other way to put it. She's been snippy towards Angela. Hiding in closest. Saying she wants to be gone and cant wait to get out of there. She doesn't want to play the game or have part in all the whispering that is going on. She believes that people are making fun of her and talking behind her back.(they weren't).

Sam told kaycee that if Angela is on the block vs Rockstar she will vote out Angela because Rockstar was there talking to her and checking in on her. and Angela did check on her but not as much.
shrug.gif
Kaycee played it cool and just nodded and said she understands but it definitely ticked her off since they all have worked hard to keep Sam with them and in the loop. Sam was the one to say" go do your thing and only tell me the important stuff" to each of them in level 6/5/4

Level /6/5/4 no longer trusts Sam and are going to make sure they have JC's vote to keep Angela if she is on the block come Thursday

She's another one that is a couple of slices short of a full loaf.

Yeah she is decompensating. She told DR she would not vote to evict last week. Then tried to leave via side door. She wanted to DOR. they talked into staying.
Now she is saying everyone is talking bad about her - umm no they aren't.

Apparently she has never watched the show. BB asked to her to watch a years worth of episodes, she watched 2 or 3 episodes. Then lied and said she did. They recruited her, she turned them down 2 or 3 times before saying yes.

Yeah she is decompensating. She told DR she would not vote to evict last week. Then tried to leave via side door. She wanted to DOR. they talked into staying.
Now she is saying everyone is talking bad about her - umm no they aren't.

Apparently she has never watched the show. BB asked to her to watch a years worth of episodes, she watched 2 or 3 episodes. Then lied and said she did. They recruited her, she turned them down 2 or 3 times before saying yes.

Why do you think they would recruit her? How did they find her........ So many questions about that.

It seems weird that CBS would want Sam on the show after she kept turning them down. There are thousands of people who would jump at the chance to be a houseguest. It's pretty risky to cast someone who barely watched the show and is obviously not aware of the pressure and the atmosphere the game creates. Even the self-proclaimed "superfans" can start to get paranoid and buckle under the pressure.

It seems weird that CBS would want Sam on the show after she kept turning them down. There are thousands of people who would jump at the chance to be a houseguest. It's pretty risky to cast someone who barely watched the show and is obviously not aware of the pressure and the atmosphere the game creates. Even the self-proclaimed "superfans" can start to get paranoid and buckle under the pressure.
My DS would LOVE to be on BB. I tell him to apply all the time. Though I guess mixing superfans in with newbs keeps things interesting as they are this season (I mean FOUTTE brings the entertainment as they are so naive about BB).

Apparently production told Sam if she leaves she will go from America's favorite to be the most hated. I get they want to keep her in there, but I don't think that is fair to tell her that. they should have let her leave and not had an eviction last week. As much as a hot head Bayleigh was , at least she wanted to be in there and play. It irritates me when you have people in there like sam who don't want to be there.

They probably chose her because she’s the typical cute country bumpkin (I’m sorry if that offends anyone. That’s MY perception).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter