BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Again, with FOUTEE being so stupid. Rockstar asked Brett for help with her speech. So she is basically telling him everything she is going to say on eviction night. Of course you know Brett is going to run to Tyler and Angela and warn them and tell them exactly what she is going to say so they can prepare themselves. I'm going to guess Brett will tell Tyler and Angela to fake a fight on eviction day so Rockstar's speech will be meaningless lol:

Haleigh, Brett & Rockstar in HOH. Haleigh asks Brett if he would help Rockstar with her (eviction) speech. That he always gives good speeches. Brett said yes, I'll help you out. Rockstar said she has the bones of it, the outline. Rockstar said...basically talking about not winning the veto & taking herself off the block, that she is actually glad she didn't because it exposed an infallible final 2 of Tyler & Angela.

Brett said that's good. Rockstar said which is dangerous for all of us. None of us are actually working together & were all just kind of lone wolfs. Kaycee has refused to work with anybody except for Angela, so Angela's sitting real pretty right now, with an infallible bond with Tyler. And Kaycee, are you going to let her have 2 shields & protectors in this house. Kaycee also had a great relationship with Rachel. Rachel went out the door. Kaycee had hour long conversations w/Bayleigh, she did not even toss her a pity vote. What's her loyalty going to be to you in this house. Something along those lines like exposing the final 2.

Brett said, you need a closer of why it matters. That's awesome, that's a lot of content, lot of body to it but who gives a sh*t. That it needs a conclusion to it on why it matters to you. Like OK, that matters because of this, you need to make it as elementary as possible. Because when everyone's up there, their nerves are going crazy. You have to realize when you throw it too much, you almost want to trim it. Rockstar said, right.

Brett said, when you throw too much, some sh*t just goes over people's heads & they don't even hear it. They are like, oh f*ck. Haleigh puts her 2 cents in. Brett said, this is what I have, this is how I know it, this is why it matters.

Haleigh said, you don't have anything concrete though. Rockstar said, kinda, when Tyler is following Angela around like a ________ puppy. Brett said he would start with the space packs. Rockstar said yes, Tyler promised on a pinky promise & looked her in the eye & said, this is total trust, complete trust. Brett said it was continued in the next veto ceremony.

Haleigh said, how does that relate to Kaycee? Your sitting next to Kaycee. Brett said the point is, the centerfold is Angela, she has 2 bonds. The problem is that if they get rid of Kaycee, the bond between them will just get stronger. Rockstar talks about if she wins HOH, what she will do.

Brett said, what is your goal at the end of the convo. What are you trying to target, what are you trying to break up. Is your goal really Kaycee, Angela & Tyler? Or is it just Angela & Tyler? Or is it just Angela? Rockstar said, pretty much it's just Angela. Brett said, so that's the issue to everyone else, & you are the solution.

Haleigh & Rockstar talk about getting Angela away from Tyler. Brett said, just say that. Kaycee & Tyler have loyalty to Angela. Do you want to empower Angela or do you want to empower yourselves. Rockstar said she likes that. Haleigh said, good one Brett.

Of course:

Few minutes ago, Brett told Angela/Tyler about Rockstar speech and asking them if there’s anything else they want him to add for Rockstars speech... they’re all laughing

She didn't show him the card, she outright said "Kaitlyn & Rachel" to him.
I have to say when she's talking to the camera in the diary room, she scares me a bit.......... Maybe they should pull the camera back a bit.

It seemed like she was asking Tyler, "Kaitlin and Rachel?" I'm assuming since he got back so fast and seemed confident in his answer, I guess she was double checking with him. Not that she should have done that, but at least she didn't outright show him the answer.

It seemed like she was asking Tyler, "Kaitlin and Rachel?" I'm assuming since he got back so fast and seemed confident in his answer, I guess she was double checking with him. Not that she should have done that, but at least she didn't outright show him the answer.
There is some buzz online that the long standing rule in the OTEV comp is that once you are kneeling, you can’t go back and change your answer. What do you guys think?

There is some buzz online that the long standing rule in the OTEV comp is that once you are kneeling, you can’t go back and change your answer. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I heard that buzzing too. I don't remember that rule. I think the rule is last one up is out, unless someone has the wrong answer and you have the right one.

I was predicting Brett to win, but his goodbye messages are going to kill him. Not sure what he is thinking. He could say he "used" her, but it was just game nothing personal. Calling her an idiot is just such bad game play on his part.

BRET...omg. I so am rooting for you to winn you are playing so well and then...bam....forgetting about jury management. Just to get your jerk on. Have a little self control. Its like you dont want to win. gah.

The buzz is saying that Allison Grodner is apologizing for forgetting about that - haha!

Seriously, that's the rule? So unfair then to let Tyler leave his block. they really should have said Rockstar won, Tyler was safe no matter what.

I heard Brett is not a big watcher of BB, so he doesn't understand Jury management, but even still he knows these people are going to vote for the winner. I'm assuming he's guessing Rockstar wouldn't vote for him no matter what, so might as well insult her, but little does he know, if he would have done a nice message he would have had her vote against most people in that house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter