• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Brother Spoiler Thread

I'm watching BBAD and OMG if I was Christine's husband I would be so mad. Christine and Cody are sitting on a lounger and she is sitting between his legs and he has his arms all around her and their fingers are intertwined. I totally understand needing human contact but that is going way, way too far.

This season is making me mad LOL

I'm watching BBAD and OMG if I was Christine's husband I would be so mad. Christine and Cody are sitting on a lounger and she is sitting between his legs and he has his arms all around her and their fingers are intertwined. I totally understand needing human contact but that is going way, way too far.

Yep, that picture looks way too intimate!!!

I finally zonked out at 2am EST. Nicole had made a really good plea to Cody about why Christine should break a tie in her favor. Cody said he'd talk to her. Not sure if he was blowing smoke or if she convinced him. Never got to see if he talked to Christine.

OT: this is the biggest group of all nighters I've seen. Flip on feeds at 6am PST and the backyard still abuzz with pool playing and working out. If I was watching feeds more regularly this group would drive me nuts by not starting their days till late afternoon EST.

Yup. This was her on BB:

michellenoonan5_250h.jpg

This was her shortly after:

noonan.jpg

OMG!!!! WHAT THE H*** did she do to herself?
Disgusting.
Reality shows can make people go wrong so quickly.

What?!? That's a bit too much contact! lol

What?!? That's a bit too much contact! lol

Oh, it absolutely is. They are always close and very touchy feely. He's stroking her hair or she's rubbing his arm while they are lying in bed together (fully clothed, but still). Like I said before, I totally get the need for human contact but this is so far beyond.. I wonder if her husband said it would be ok before she went in the house.

Oh, it absolutely is. They are always close and very touchy feely. He's stroking her hair or she's rubbing his arm while they are lying in bed together (fully clothed, but still). Like I said before, I totally get the need for human contact but this is so far beyond.. I wonder if her husband said it would be ok before she went in the house.

She is saying he is her best friend in the house, BUT I think she likes him. I mean, does she really think America is that stupid???????:rolleyes1:lmao:

OMG!!!! WHAT THE H*** did she do to herself?
Disgusting.
Reality shows can make people go wrong so quickly.

I'm watching BB11 for the first time on YouTube and she didn't look bad at first, what made her do that to herself??? :eek:

I'm watching BB11 for the first time on YouTube and she didn't look bad at first, what made her do that to herself??? :eek:

I actually thought she was adorable on BB. She literally had some kind of episode from being on the show that caused her to go crazy. The after pic I posted was only a few months later, she kept going with the surgeries and ended up far more disfigured.

Seeing Christine's desperate need to be accepted by the "cool kids" makes me fear she'll go down a similar path to retain any iota of "fame" she perceives to get from this show.

This is one of the worst seasons of BB ever. Starting to hate these seasons with all new players. Next season needs to be an all-star season with all veterans or at least half veterans/half newbies.

I don't like seasons where the house always votes together. It gets boring. I like seasons where people shake things up and surprise the house by breaking off and nominating people that aren't expected.

We all know that Christine, Victoria, and Donnie are the next to go. Yawn

and when it's down to derrick, caleb, cody, zach & frankie, it's going to get UGLY!!

They should do a season with all the players that were voted out the first week.
Of course then you think, some of those people are no longer young and sexy anymore. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

and when it's down to derrick, caleb, cody, zach & frankie, it's going to get UGLY!!

Doubt it, this is a season of Brigade 2. When it gets to that they'll all shake hands and go their own way. Hopefully when Zach, Frankie and Caleb turn on Cody and Derrick they put up more of a fight than Meow Meow did.

And it's sad when the highlight of last night was Rachel Reilly showing up for a 2 minute interview. Can she enter the house instead of one of the evictees? At least she'd put up a fight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter