Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Big Brother starts on June 25. Looking forward to watching again this summer. Since many Disers have the live feeds I labeled this as a spoilers thread. Who else is gonna watch?:happytv:

Big Brother starts on June 25. Looking forward to watching again this summer. Since many Disers have the live feeds I labeled this as a spoilers thread. Who else is gonna watch?:happytv:

I will be watching, I forgot it comes on earlier this time. We just finished up the Canadian one a few weeks ago. I don't get live feeds to this one but we got free live feeds from ours and I found myself watching a lot. It takes over your day...:rotfl:

I don't think I have a choice...my kid is obsessed with it! :rotfl: I sure hope they have a better group than last year... :scared:

I'll be watching & reading! I won't get the feeds, though. I don't have time in my day to watch. I will read Jokers for updates. :)

I didn't catch that it is coming on earlier! I don't get the feeds but I love the spoilers from the others who get the feeds.

I'm in! Its just not summer till the start of BB :thumbsup2

I will again do my daily checks on Joker's Update and here of course.

I'm in! Its just not summer till the start of BB :thumbsup2

I couldn't agree with this more!! Although I don't like the spoilers so I will try to stay away. Last year I read about what had happened before it aired and I didn't enjoy the season as much.

I can't wait:thumbsup2 Btw, I watched a new episode of Blood Relatives on the ID Channel last night and there was Nick from last years BB. No sigh of Gina though.:rotfl2:

I can't wait:thumbsup2 Btw, I watched a new episode of Blood Relatives on the ID Channel last night and there was Nick from last years BB. No sigh of Gina though.:rotfl2:

He ran as fast a he could away from her in the opposite direction. :rotfl2:

It's so close but so far away! I got in on the special deal for the feeds so I am just ready and waiting for it to start. :happytv: Hopefully, there are some fun house guests this season. :cool1:

I just watched it this morning for the LIFE of me I couldn't figure out who that guy was. My son walked past the tv and said "That's NICK from Big Brother!"

Then I thought of Gina and got SICK :sick:

I'm in. I paid for the live feeds a couple of weeks ago. I am so ready! Like the others, I pray that they have a better cast than last year.

I don't like that the HOH can be evicted but the idea if dueling HOHs and Nominees is appealing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter