Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Houseguest reveal is tomorrow at noon eastern time...we'll know for sure then. Fingers crossed there's all new house guests.

Okay so all new house guests? I counted 16 and didn't recognize anyone so that's a plus! I'm sick of everyone coming back all the time like it's real world road rules challenge or something.

Curious to see what new rules they'll make up as they go along to help keep someone on the show that the public likes. That's always fun to see.

BB16_Frankie_640x360.jpg

This guy should be interesting...

http://www.people.com/article/ariana-grande-frankie-marchione-big-brother-contestant-season-16

Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie to Compete on Big Brother

is used to paparazzi following her every move, but now her half-brother Frankie is the one who will have cameras on him 24 hours a day as a contestant on the new season of Big Brother.

"I've always said I was funny and I should have my own reality show," Frankie, 31, tells PEOPLE of what inspired him to audition for the CBS reality competition's 16th season. "And then I thought, 'Maybe I should be on somebody else's show!' "

While he initially auditioned for Survivor, a chance meeting with a Big Brother casting director led to Frankie becoming one of the 16 contestants competing for a $500,000 prize this summer.

Big Brother has had cast members with notable relatives in the past – former Survivor super-villain Russell Hantz's brother Willie and Big Brother season 13 winner Rachel Reilly's sister, Elissa Slater, both competed in previous seasons – but Frankie is actually more worried about being recognized as a YouTube personality than as a Grande.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"I don't want people knowing I have an online following because it will put an unnecessary target on my back," says Frankie, who has a YouTube channel with more than 185,000 subscribers and nearly 10 million views. "If there is an America's Vote or America's Player, they might assume that I will win it."

But don't expect that Frankie is going to openly admit who his half-sister is, either.

"I'm going to drop Grande and just use my father's last name, Marchione," says Frankie, who only plans on revealing his famous relative towards the end of the season. "If I get recognized, I'm going to have to win Head of Household and do damage control. If I don't, I plan on flying under the radar the first few weeks."

Regardless of how Frankie does in the three-month-long competition, he knows he will have a fan in his little sister.

"I got to call Ariana on camera and tell her what I was doing and she just said, 'I know how much you love the show. Go make them fall in love with you … but don't show them all of you because a lot of people will hate you for that, ' " says Frankie. "We both get so much hate online but it is usually about ourselves. I'm hoping there is more love than hate on me while I'm on the show because Ariana was like, 'I'm going to kill myself if I have to read hate about you too.' "

As for Frankie's love for reality competition, he would still jump at the chance to compete on Survivor – but if it is another season of Blood vs. Water, don't expect Ariana to be competing alongside him.

"She could never. She isn't a Survivor type. She's a diva," he says. "I'm a diva too, but I've done charity work in Africa and spent weeks in huts without electricity and running water. She's never done anything like that and I couldn't ask her to."

"But if they wanted to helicopter her in from a hotel every day for like 20 minutes, I think she'd win."

Anyone who doesn't know who Ariana Grande don't feel bad. My son has a mad crush on her so I got to know her thru him. She is adorable.

Look forward to my summer BB shows!! I haven't done a bunch of research so can someone tell me what nights and times BB is on this year? Thanks :)

Cast looks pretty fun so far. I love Zach...he's adorable and is in it to win it!:goodvibes

Funny, I remember going over these interviews last year AFTER knowing the guests for awhile and the difference was like night and day. They turned out to be so different than the person they described to Jeff :scared1:

I'm not going to eat my words so I'm reserving my thoughts till I see them in action...:rotfl2:

I agree that they start out as one person and then turn into something else. Last year's cast were such nuts, but people love watching train wrecks...(well, some of us)popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter