Well, it comes on tonight! Are you ready??? :cool1:

Backyard Photos of the guests:

Boys
big-brother-16-house-guest-photo-boys.jpg

Girls
big-brother-16-house-guest-photo-girls.jpg

INTERESTING shots of Cody: :scared1:

big-brother-16s-cody-calafiore-model-seventeens-2014-hot-guy-panel

Big Brother starts on June 25. Looking forward to watching again this summer. Since many Disers have the live feeds I labeled this as a spoilers thread. Who else is gonna watch?:happytv:

I'll be watching! We have our feed subscription all set and we are having a BB watching party here tonight with our kids. :cool1:

Cannot wait to watch tonight, so it's gonna be Wed/Thurs/Sun right?:happytv:

Yes, I just checked my DVR to make sure it was all set.
After Dark starts Friday at either midnight or 1am on The TV Guide channel. Looks like it will be in HD this season too. The picture last year was awful on AD

I wish they would get back to everyday people and not just the pretty people.

I agree 100%!!!!

I like a good mix of people.
It starts to be more of a Jersey shore type show when it is just the young pretty people.

Chicken George would never make it on the show today!

I agree 100%!!!!

I like a good mix of people.
It starts to be more of a Jersey shore type show when it is just the young pretty people.

Chicken George would never make it on the show today!

Perfect way to put it! :thumbsup2

So what did everyone think about tonight's show? So many twists and turns that it's kind of hard to keep everything straight, LOL. I really like the girl with the black glasses and the guy with the beard.

So what did everyone think about tonight's show? So many twists and turns that it's kind of hard to keep everything straight, LOL. I really like the girl with the black glasses and the guy with the beard.

That is our two favorites also. :-)

They were my favorites as well. Not liking Paolo she has annoyed me right at the start:headache:

I liked having only 8 go in at first. It helps to get to know them a little better. I think it's really funny how quickly they all started firming alliances, we'll see how long any of them last!

I'll have to see more of them to decide. I think PowPow got a bad edit last night, lots of vitriol about her on FB. On first sight though I like the Rock and Duck Dynasty Donnie.:lmao:

My son is hooked on Amber, BIG TIME.:laughing:

Can't wait to see the rest of the gang, especially the military guy:mad:

Every year I tell my husband he won't get me pulled into watching BB and every year I get sucked it (he's a huge fan). Might as well subscribe to this thread

I'll have to see more of them to decide. I think PowPow got a bad edit last night, lots of vitriol about her on FB. On first sight though I like the Rock and Duck Dynasty Donnie.:lmao:

My son is hooked on Amber, BIG TIME.:laughing:

Can't wait to see the rest of the gang, especially the military guy:mad:

Amber is so gorgeous.

I really hope the girls alliance works out. Come on, girls! Stick together!!

Otoh, Donny and Devin both seem smart and Frankie is incredibly likable.

I guess I like these Crazy 8s!

we'll see how I feel in two weeks

Amber is so gorgeous.

I really hope the girls alliance works out. Come on, girls! Stick together!!

Otoh, Donny and Devin both seem smart and Frankie is incredibly likable.

I guess I like these Crazy 8s!

we'll see how I feel in two weeks

My sister and I were just talking about the girls alliance! It would be GREAT if they could do that but every year they get involved in some kind of social mess and they don't stick together. Too bad because some years the guys really work it out!

Loved how Frankie AND Paola both had the hots for Cody! :goodvibes

Love the show so far, thought it was funny that they made an alliance as 8 already, we'll see how long they keep it. :rotfl2: Anyway, liking some eye candy of Cody and the baseball guy(don't remember his name), I like all 3 girls except Paola(sp?), she is annoying to me for some reason, matter of fact I like all 8(so far) except her. We'll see how that changes. :lmao:

I think that Paolo is so annoying. I bet she is the first one to turn on the alliance if one of the guys shows her any kind of interest. I also find Frankie annoying but not as much as Paolo. Anxious to see the rest of the houseguests. I don't think it was fair that this group got to spend some time alone and bond with each other and the other group is just going into the house cold.

Love the show so far, thought it was funny that they made an alliance as 8 already, we'll see how long they keep it. :rotfl2: Anyway, liking some eye candy of Cody and the baseball guy(don't remember his name), I like all 3 girls except Paola(sp?), she is annoying to me for some reason, matter of fact I like all 8(so far) except her. We'll see how that changes. :lmao:

The baseball guy's name is Devin, my first son's name and he looks exactly like I'd expect my son to look if he had lived. He would've been 27 this year. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter