Big Changes At DHS !!!!

I saw Fantasmic the first time in 2003 or 2004 and was blown away! It was incrdible and we couldnt wait to see it again in 2007. But they had changed SO MUCH of it.....really PRINCESSED IT UP too much, and it was pretty dissapointing the second time. I guess nothings ever as good as it is the first time. On the other hand...everytime I see WISHES, I get that stupid lump in my throat when I hear the little girls voice.

You're right! The first time we saw it the show was amazing! When we watched it last year it was kind of a dud...in comparison.

You had to bring up the little girl, didn't you? Now I'm sitting here all choked up. Thanks, buddy.

I say we go to Tokyo and kidnap the MS Electrical Parade back where it belongs.

I have a pin with the EP on it that says "Bye Bye"

so sad.

I didn't know it was in Tokyo. I need to go book a flight!

when I went to DL this spring Fantasmic was only on weekends and my first thought was I'm so glad I get to see it at WDW...!!! We love it and usually end our trips going to see the show....with the closed in bleacher seating its going to limit those who want to see it....all I can think is what a shame.....only the teens/tweens are into the High School Musical thing...and feel all the new stuff surrounding that is just going to make me spend even less time/MONEY in my least favorite park...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell is dhs? dhl is the courier company

oh, I refuse to acknowledge that they sold out. till I die, it's the MGM studios, Ice Palace, Joe Robbie Stadium and Washington Bullets...

You don't have to go that far!!! The Main Street Electrical Parade is in Disney's California Adventure, right across the way from Disneyland in California. It plays every night this summer at 8:45. Have a fun trip! :goodvibes

Sue in Texas
...take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, I refuse to acknowledge that they sold out. till I die, it's the MGM studios, Ice Palace, Joe Robbie Stadium and Washington Bullets...

. . . along with WEDway Peoplemover, Star Jets, Countdown to Extinction, Polynesian Village, Dixie Landings. . .

I've only seen Fantasmic! once, and I really wasn't that impressed. I mean, it was good. It just wasn't really my cup of tea, I guess? :confused3

I say we go to Tokyo and kidnap the MS Electrical Parade back where it belongs.

I'm with you! :rotfl:

Although, if they did get rid of those creepy, glowing faces, it may be an improvement. Where did those things come from, anyway?

. . . along with WEDway Peoplemover

Exactly what I was going to say. :sad2:

I think Fantasmic is an okay show...it's much better when I watch with my kids. When DS1 was 6 years old he watched it for the first time and was totally in AWE...just amazed that the dragon set the water on fire, he LOVED it. Fast forward 2 years and DS1 is now 8 years old. He watches Fantasmic for the second time ever and when it was over he says, " They changed it! That was lame! That dragon wasn't even real!!" I just sadly shook my head and said, "No honey...YOU changed." :sad2: Thank goodness for DS3 (age 3)who watched the show and looked wide eyed up at me and said, "Mommy! Mickey Mouse saved the WHOLE WORLD!" :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter