Biggest Loser "No Excuses" 2012 Team Challenge for Losers and Maintainers!!!

Sent you a PM, now posting here.

DH and I have made our New Years resolution to get back into shape. We watch Biggest Loser religiously, and I must admit, some days we are watching the show while eating Pizza...or Ice Cream...not a good thing!

I have about 10-15lbs I want to lose, then focus on maintaining. I have had 4kiddos by c-section, and lately I have fallen off the wagon. Too many sweets, not enough excercise. DH has quite a bit more weight to lose, not sure of his exact number, but I know its at least 50lbs.

We were working out religiously back in the spring, then we went on vacation to Vegas and never really got back into it. We felt so much better and had so much more energy when we were excercising and eating healthier.

We went shopping at Sams yesterday and stocked up on fish, chicken and ground turkey. We also stocked up on frozen veggies.

We will be doing Insanity, walking and also Biggest Loser on the Wii.

Here is wishing everyone the best of luck with their weight loss/health endeavors and a wonderful 2012 :)

Hello and happy new year to you all! Here's to making it count in 2012!! Janis, I just have a question about WIN... do you have a list of measurements that you'd like us to take on the first of each month?

Melinda

Thanks! I was just coming to ask the same question.

RE: chest/bust measurement for the ladies - do we measure over the girls, under the girls, or right across the girls? If across, with a bra or no? (Not really sure why I'm worrying about it, even when I was size 0, I wore a 36 band, and I measure at a 37 now, so I don't expect to lose inches there.)

Thanks! I was just coming to ask the same question.

RE: chest/bust measurement for the ladies - do we measure over the girls, under the girls, or right across the girls? If across, with a bra or no? (Not really sure why I'm worrying about it, even when I was size 0, I wore a 36 band, and I measure at a 37 now, so I don't expect to lose inches there.)

I think the instructions are right across without a bra but it doesn't matter as long as you do the same thing each time you measure so you are comparing apples to apples so to speak. ;)

Hope you are feeling better today! :flower3:

I think the instructions are right across without a bra but it doesn't matter as long as you do the same thing each time you measure so you are comparing apples to apples so to speak. ;)

Apples to apples... made me chuckle...:rotfl: lol. but that's just me... :) Happy 2012 everyone!

:rotfl: One part of weight loss I'm not excited about - my grapefruits becoming apples again. :lmao:

And thanks, other than this stupid congestion, I'm feeling great. I think I'm gonna wait another day or two before I head out to run again, and I'll break out my 30 Day Shred DVD instead today. :thumbsup2

Sent in my request to join this morning. I look forward to getting to know everyone :thumbsup2

That is such a great picture of your kids! Love it !

:rotfl: One part of weight loss I'm not excited about - my grapefruits becoming apples again. :lmao:

And thanks, other than this stupid congestion, I'm feeling great. I think I'm gonna wait another day or two before I head out to run again, and I'll break out my 30 Day Shred DVD instead today. :thumbsup2

:rotfl:I'm looking forward to that... the whole grapefruit to apples thing in my case more like melons SIGH!

OK I am gonna try this again! I just joined and am waiting for my team assignment! I am excited to meet some new people, stay motivated and loose this weight!

Okay, I just joined! I have 100+ to lose, and I really need some encouragement.

I just sent my PM to join! Frankly, Im scared, but ready to try. I am at my all time high weight...higher than any of my pregnancies...Ugh. Hard to even admit....i have about 80 lbs to lose. By the end of May Id like to have 30 pounds gone.

I look forward to the challenge!
Katy

I am so glad I found this thread! I had to get my ten posts in so I could PM to join! Just sent and waiting to see which team.

I just saw a thread about this this thread on the community board this morning. I am kinda excited because I think it's just the thing I need to help me in my weight loss goals so I sent a pm to join. Not sure I understand all the details but I think it will be easy enough to figure out as I go along. :)

I just saw a thread about this this thread on the community board this morning. I am kinda excited because I think it's just the thing I need to help me in my weight loss goals so I sent a pm to join. Not sure I understand all the details but I think it will be easy enough to figure out as I go along. :)

This could have been my post. I also sent a pm to join. I would like to lose 56 lbs. Wow, that makes it real... :woohoo:

I just sent a PM to join a few minutes ago. Not sure my exact weight right now because we not have a scale. :upsidedow But, I think it's about 50#s over where I want to be. I will get to a scale (or buy one) today

I have struggled with 30-50 extra #s since DD was born. I have been to lifetime and back 2 times with WW. Both times I stopped attending as soon as I reach my goal weight. The second time I swore I would keep going:rolleyes1 Now here I am again +50#s. This time I want to get to my REAL goal weight. I will turn 40 in Sept. I want to be in the 140s by 40!.

I am a runner and I stopped running right after I completed the Princess Half last Feb. That is when the weight really jumped on me. Before that I was maybe only 20#s overweight. I have not been running and I've been stress eating all of 2011. Yeah, that explains why a lady asked me last week if I was expecting:mad:

Anyway, I am excited to have an easy and accountable way to be a loser:woohoo:I am looking forward to getting to know everyone:cutie:

Well, I turned 40 on Thanksgiving this year and had hoped to have lost weight by then, but unfortunately I didn't. I actually didn't try as hard as I should have. But a new year is a great time for a new start right? My husband is in the Army and we'll move this summer, so I am using that as my goal. Thanks for letting me join in here (and get my post count up to 10!!)
Hey I turned 38 on Thanksgiving!!! Happy birthday!!

Is it too late to join in?

It's never to late to join!!! Welcome aboard.

blech, more like watermelons to watermelons. :sick:

welcome to all our new members! looking forward to losing with you all!

i would like to publicly apologize to sue because i didn't put my team name when i sent her my weight. duh. i'm an idiot. it was only written like 20 times that we needed to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter