Biggest Loser Princess and Tinker Bell 2011 and 2012 -- OLD please see NEW thread

Hi princesses! I had this really deep thought at 4am about trusting the plan, but I think it's gone.:lmao: I have been thinking about it, though, and thinking about how I feel before my races, and even before my runs. I think at this point I am still amazed that my body can do what it can do.

while running the past few days I have been thinking alot about this too. It is totally mind over matter. When I dont feel like running that first mile feels like torture because my brain is saying I dont feel like doing this. Once I convince myself that I actually am doing it, it starts to feel so much better. I dont know if that makes sense.:confused3 but i agree, the people who made these training plans must know what there talking about so I am just trusting in the plan. Thanks for sharing your early morning thoughts rose. Hearing this from you after you have completed your races makes me even more confident.:goodvibes

I am feeling it's very important to find my outfit for the princess. I may be wearing it on the sweep bus, but I want to look good. I think I may order a sparkle skirt. Check out sparkleskirts.com.

You really crack me up kathy.:lmao: I checked out those skirts and they are so cute. I am looking for something like that but with a tutu or chifon material instead of a sparkle. If you come across any websites let me know. I havent had much luck finding anything for adults only little girls.:rotfl: I hope you had a great 2 miles today. The gym sounds like a great idea and zumba will really get you movin. I hope you like it.

::I decided some of my freakout might be related to the 8 -- count 'em 8! -- pounds I gained between the end of the last challenge and this one. :sad2:

I had a mini freak out too. I gained 5. So Im with ya there sista.;)

Still no plans to exercise. Can you believe I might be taking two days in a row off?:scared1: Who would have thought!

TTYL!

no i cant believe it rose but during times like this sometimes you just need to chill. Dont feel bad for taking a break you will get back into it as soon as things settle down. I hope tom is feeling better and less anxious. Has mike gotten to wisconsin safely?

Hello Ladies hmm hmm i mean princessessprincess:

Im not going to write this on the team boards today because I dont want to scare off any of our 3 male teammates but I feel horrible today. TOM arrived this morning and I fell so bloated, headache, moody, etc. Why oh why do us women have to go through this...really dont we put up with enough.:rotfl2: I am hoping my weigh in today is all water weight because as I said above to lisa I am up 5 lbs since the fall challenge.:eek: That is the most of gained back since I started my journey. Not getting discouraged I am back OP. I am still doing the old old old ww points. Just dont have the money to join to get the updates. ya well its what I know and it works. Anyway I guess this board is suppose to be about our running so I will try to stay on subject.;)

I felt extremely tired during my 44 min run yesterday. The plan had me change from a 3:2 to a 3:1. I didnt realize I would notice it as much as I did. I think running 45min on friday, 6 miles on sat, and 44min on sunday was a little too much. My legs were tired. My next run is planned for wed. morning hopefully I can get some more pep in my step by then.

TTYL

Lindsay- that's a lot of running, 3 days in a row, and one a long run. No wonder you're tired. And stinking TOM. I'm sure that 5 will be gone as soon as tom is gone. :hug: Hang in there. Take it easy tomorrow. A rest day after the long runs is so helpful.

As far as ww goes, I went and joined and just paid 14 dollar for that week, had a coupon for no joining fee, and got the new books and info. It is pretty similar, but anything processed is going to be more points that before. For instance, my fav ww frozen meal was 4 points and now it will be 8 points. Plus all the carbs, breads and pasta, I think have increased in points a little, but fruit is 0 points. I knew the old plan like you so well, but felt like I needed a fresh start, and now I'm looking up everything and learning the new points, so I hope that will help keep me on track for a while. I don't think i'll go back for meetings. I don't want to pay either. A lot of it is the smart, common sense stuff we know we should be doing anyway. Some people are worried about the fruit and yes, fruit does have a lot of sugar, but for me, I know I didn't get to be this size from eating fruit, so while I still have a lot to lose, I think the fruit isn't an issue. Probably as you're closer to goal, it can make a bigger difference.

Now on the princess, I remember Veronica posted about weight loss and your running speed. I forget exactly but looked it up, and runners world said that on average a runner can get 2 seconds faster per mile, for ever pound lost, so if I lost 10 pounds, that would be 20 sec/mile. I'm trying to remember that when I start scouring the kitchen for chocolate.

Rose- 2 days off from exercise would be a record for you, wouldn't it? I think all the stress you're under this week must be just exhausting. You're all in my thoughts.

Lisa- You are a strong woman! You are going to lose that weight! You are going to ace your training! You are going to rock that princess!!!! You will look amazing in a sparkleskirt!!!:rotfl: sorry, I'll try to stop torturing you, or maybe not.

Have a great evening!princess:

Still no plans to exercise. Can you believe I might be taking two days in a row off?:scared1: Who would have thought!

:hug: I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this. Do take care of yourself this week -- that is the number one priority. :flower3: And didn't you run 12 miles about 48 hours ago? I think you are entitled to a little break! :goodvibes

Im not going to write this on the team boards today because I dont want to scare off any of our 3 male teammates but I feel horrible today. TOM arrived this morning and I fell so bloated, headache, moody, etc. Why oh why do us women have to go through this...really dont we put up with enough.:rotfl2: I am hoping my weigh in today is all water weight because as I said above to lisa I am up 5 lbs since the fall challenge.:eek: That is the most of gained back since I started my journey. Not getting discouraged I am back OP. I am still doing the old old old ww points. Just dont have the money to join to get the updates. ya well its what I know and it works. Anyway I guess this board is suppose to be about our running so I will try to stay on subject.;)

Wow, Lindsay, that is a a lot of running all in a row. I think a break is definately in order. :hug: Hope the TOM thing goes away soon.

I did have a 5 pound gain that I pretty much "maintained" throughout the holidays -- it was the 3 extra pounds that came the day of weigh in that really torqued me -- I blame it on my long run but that was Friday and this is Monday so I don't know how much longer that excuse will hold out. :rotfl:

Lisa- You are a strong woman! You are going to lose that weight! You are going to ace your training! You are going to rock that princess!!!! You will look amazing in a sparkleskirt!!!:rotfl: sorry, I'll try to stop torturing you, or maybe not.

Aww, you're so sweet! :love:

Remember how Michael's sage running advice was "Run when you get to the finish line!" (see even your kid is sweet! :goodvibes) Well, Robert's sage running advice is "If you see the sweepers, run like h*!!, Mom!" :rotfl2: Apparently we have been reading a little too much of the Nonrunners book together! :lmao: (And just so you know, he doesn't usually talk that way because I've taught him swear words are much more effective if you don't use them all the time ;)).

Have a great evening, Princesses! princess:

Well, Robert's sage running advice is "If you see the sweepers, run like h*!!, Mom!" :rotfl2: Apparently we have been reading a little too much of the Nonrunners book together! :lmao: (And just so you know, he doesn't usually talk that way because I've taught him swear words are much more effective if you don't use them all the time ;)).
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Reminds me of the Crosby,stills, nash song, Teach your children well. You're such a good momma.

Lindsay--that is a lot of miles over three days! I wouldn't be able to walk if I ran three days in a row!:rotfl: And hugs on TOM. I don't think I ever told you all, but remember how I thought it was impossible that I would have it at Disney this time--WRONG!!!! Got it the day before we left. The next time I get it will probably be the day before I leave for Princess!!!!! Been there done that once and let me tell you it was NOT pleasant.

Have a great evening!princess:
ITA!!!!!!

Remember how Michael's sage running advice was "Run when you get to the finish line!" (see even your kid is sweet! :goodvibes) Well, Robert's sage running advice is "If you see the sweepers, run like h*!!, Mom!" :rotfl2: Apparently we have been reading a little too much of the Nonrunners book together! :lmao: (And just so you know, he doesn't usually talk that way because I've taught him swear words are much more effective if you don't use them all the time ;)).

Have a great evening, Princesses! princess:
This had me laughing out loud! And what a smart thing to teach Robert about how to judiciously use swear words!:thumbsup2 I think I used the f bomb 700 times on Sunday. I am definitely not a good role model to my child!

Well, this might be day 3 of no exercise. Did I tell you all I have a cold on top of everything else. I'm not supposed to take decongestants because of the pac's and today I am feeling pretty cruddy. Everyone at work stood way back from me! I might go down and do 20 minutes on the treadmill at a stroll, but I might not. It scares me a little--I keep thinking what if this is the beginning of my fall off the wagon. What if I stop exercising all together, etc. What I really should be saying is what if I overdo it and end up sicker! That would be pretty stupid! This weekend is a short run, thank goodness!

And Kathy--you have me very motivated to look for some kind of tutu thingy for over my tights!:goodvibes

Oh and just an update--there is a will, and it looks like Mike is not mentioned anywhere in it--at least that's the last I heard. So some of this stuff at home should be starting to settle down a little. He is sounding a little better today when I talked to him.:goodvibes

I don't think I ever told you all, but remember how I thought it was impossible that I would have it at Disney this time--WRONG!!!! Got it the day before we left. The next time I get it will probably be the day before I leave for Princess!!!!!

I have this problem too. every vacation we take it comes. If it stays on track I will be due for it the day after the princess but I gaurentee you something will change and I will most likely get it the day I arrive in disney.:rotfl:

glad to hear things are improving on the home front. Dont worry you will not fall out of your exercise routine. I felt the same way when I stopped running for 2 wks in the fall but I got right back into it. You will too. Give yourself time to heal both mentally and physically. I hope your cold goes away soon.:hug:

that is hysterical lisa. I love it.;)

Tomorrow morning I am planning a late start at work so I can get my run in. My dh is taking both the boys into school. With them in seperate places usually we each take one on our way to work. I am so lucky to have my dh supportive of me. He has been so awesome through my training and now he is doing the C25K himself. Hopefully in the spring we can do a race together.:yay:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Reminds me of the Crosby,stills, nash song, Teach your children well. You're such a good momma.

:lmao: Thanks! I try! ;)

This had me laughing out loud! And what a smart thing to teach Robert about how to judiciously use swear words!:thumbsup2 I think I used the f bomb 700 times on Sunday. I am definitely not a good role model to my child!

Oh and just an update--there is a will, and it looks like Mike is not mentioned anywhere in it--at least that's the last I heard. So some of this stuff at home should be starting to settle down a little. He is sounding a little better today when I talked to him.:goodvibes

:hug:, Rose, your kid is in college -- I'm pretty sure he's heard the f-bomb at time or two by now. ;)

Isn't that good news about the will? I'm sure it is a relief to Mike and you guys know that you did exactly the right thing for you and your family! Take care of yourself! :flower3:

Only cross training for me today as I am running tomorrow at lunch with a friend of mine. She does full marathons and smokes me on the TM but she has been nice enough to commit to running once a week with me which I really appreciate. :goodvibes

:lmao: Thanks! I try! ;)

:hug:, Rose, your kid is in college -- I'm pretty sure he's heard the f-bomb at time or two by now. ;)

Isn't that good news about the will? I'm sure it is a relief to Mike and you guys know that you did exactly the right thing for you and your family! Take care of yourself! :flower3:

Only cross training for me today as I am running tomorrow at lunch with a friend of mine. She does full marathons and smokes me on the TM but she has been nice enough to commit to running once a week with me which I really appreciate. :goodvibes
Yea, and I've even heard him saying it, but I think maybe it's a southern thing or something, but I feel like he's looking at me in horror when I do it!:rotfl:

Have a great run tomorrow--you too, Lindsay!

I am officially not exercising 3 days in a row. Hoping to get something in tomorrow if I can breathe!

Hello Princesses!

I have been trying to get over here all day to offer some support to Rose :hug:, and to shore up everyone who's feeling a little challenged :cheer2:, but it's just been that kind of day...suffice it to say that the lack of preparation of my colleagues has caused me to be in full-on emergency status, with a crazi-busy last day at work tomorrow.

Oh, and probably TMI, but I am extremely regular and was expecting to skate through this race, but TOM seems to be starting? I had a total WTH moment this afternoon, and now I can't decide if I'm depressed or worried. Two weeks early is not normal for me, and I keep thinking I won't really "get going", this was just a fluke. I'm ignoring the way I seem to have bloat, because if I just refuse to acknowledge it, surely it will go away...

I just want to share one thing before I head to bed. This morning we were going to work and stopped at a light. I looked at the car in front of us, and on the bumper was a pink Mickey head sticker with a tiara on it, with 13.1 written on it. I squealed! I think my dh thought I was nuts, but I was so psyched to see the Princess symbol! I predict a lot of merchandise in my future :blush:

Maria :upsidedow

Hello Princesses!

I have been trying to get over here all day to offer some support to Rose :hug:, and to shore up everyone who's feeling a little challenged :cheer2:, but it's just been that kind of day...suffice it to say that the lack of preparation of my colleagues has caused me to be in full-on emergency status, with a crazi-busy last day at work tomorrow.

Oh, and probably TMI, but I am extremely regular and was expecting to skate through this race, but TOM seems to be starting? I had a total WTH moment this afternoon, and now I can't decide if I'm depressed or worried. Two weeks early is not normal for me, and I keep thinking I won't really "get going", this was just a fluke. I'm ignoring the way I seem to have bloat, because if I just refuse to acknowledge it, surely it will go away...

I just want to share one thing before I head to bed. This morning we were going to work and stopped at a light. I looked at the car in front of us, and on the bumper was a pink Mickey head sticker with a tiara on it, with 13.1 written on it. I squealed! I think my dh thought I was nuts, but I was so psyched to see the Princess symbol! I predict a lot of merchandise in my future :blush:

Hi Maria! Have a fabulous trip. I was feeling really bad on Sunday especially after we were all talking outlaws last week. I can't wait to buy some princess merchandise. I didn't buy any w&d stuff at the expo, then felt too nauseous after the run, and didn't end up with anything other than the race shirt and the medal. I was really disappointed. Again--have a fabulous time and tell all those cousins hello! Oh--and I hope you are wrong about the tom stuff. I am so irregular--sometimes will go 45 days between--but managed to have it during the w&d race. I was desparate for a real bathroom at the end. Not fun at all!

I have this problem too. every vacation we take it comes. If it stays on track I will be due for it the day after the princess but I gaurentee you something will change and I will most likely get it the day I arrive in disney.:rotfl:

Aww, man, I hate it when that happens! :hug:

Hello Princesses!

Hope you are wrong about TOM, Maria. :hug: Good luck this week-end -- can't wait to hear all about it! :flower3:

Hi Maria! Have a fabulous trip. I was feeling really bad on Sunday especially after we were all talking outlaws last week. I can't wait to buy some princess merchandise. I didn't buy any w&d stuff at the expo, then felt too nauseous after the run, and didn't end up with anything other than the race shirt and the medal. I was really disappointed. Again--have a fabulous time and tell all those cousins hello! Oh--and I hope you are wrong about the tom stuff. I am so irregular--sometimes will go 45 days between--but managed to have it during the w&d race. I was desparate for a real bathroom at the end. Not fun at all!

:sad2: Bummer! Hope that you are feeling better today, Rose! :flower3:

OOOHHH I will need to get that.:lmao: I told my dh a few nights ago the amt of money I plan on using from our tax return and he said it sounded like alot for only a few days. I told him not to worry about it and left it at that.:lmao:

I also was telling my mom and aunt how at the expo I needed to make sure I got a shrit that says "I did it". My mom said well at that point you wont have done it yet. I told her how alot of times they sell out and this is something I really will need to have and that I am confident that I will finish. She said she still thinks I should wait until I do but I told her if for some reason I dont I will sell it on ebay.:lmao:

Have a great weekend maria and good luck with the race.

Ok so I didnt get my run in today. Bad planning on my part. I was more worried about having dh take the kids to school and never thought I should make sure my clothes were ready for the am. I ended up not being able to find any of my running pants. I think I washed them all together but have no idea where the load of wash must have been put. dh said he didnt take anything out and put it anywhere. so apparently I have a laundry burgular at my house. I took way to much time looking and then it was too late. So now I am feeling guilty but will just pick up on saturday with my 7 mile run. Im sure its not too big of a deal to miss one run for 44 min. thats life!

Hey guys! Don't forget me! I'll be there, too!

The Princess Half is probably the most fun race I've ever done, and I got a PR, AND you guys are all going to be there??? I'm not that into the "princess" thing, but I can't pass it up.

As for attire, I don't usually run at Disney without a WISH shirt, but the scream team isn't really out in full force for this one...I am not a princess at heart, but I might run as Quorra in the new TRON movie... :laughing:

I am gearing up for the half this weekend (#8?? Seems impossible - but it's true), and volunteering for the full....I also have a thought of running the Hypothermic Half here in MN between the two races. Which would make me (finally) a Half Fanatic.

Looking forward to a Biggest Loser gathering in February, though!!!

Ok so I didnt get my run in today. Bad planning on my part. I was more worried about having dh take the kids to school and never thought I should make sure my clothes were ready for the am. I ended up not being able to find any of my running pants. I think I washed them all together but have no idea where the load of wash must have been put. dh said he didnt take anything out and put it anywhere. so apparently I have a laundry burgular at my house. I took way to much time looking and then it was too late. So now I am feeling guilty but will just pick up on saturday with my 7 mile run. Im sure its not too big of a deal to miss one run for 44 min. thats life!

I think that you will be fine, Lindsay, you've been working so hard! :flower3:

Hey guys! Don't forget me! I'll be there, too!

The Princess Half is probably the most fun race I've ever done, and I got a PR, AND you guys are all going to be there??? I'm not that into the "princess" thing, but I can't pass it up.

As for attire, I don't usually run at Disney without a WISH shirt, but the scream team isn't really out in full force for this one...I am not a princess at heart, but I might run as Quorra in the new TRON movie... :laughing:

I am gearing up for the half this weekend (#8?? Seems impossible - but it's true), and volunteering for the full....I also have a thought of running the Hypothermic Half here in MN between the two races. Which would make me (finally) a Half Fanatic.

Looking forward to a Biggest Loser gathering in February, though!!!

:yay: Corinna is going to be there, too! :woohoo: Sorry, I don't know why I didn't know that. :confused3

I'm glad that you told me about the scream team because if I found some cute Princessy shirt I may switch to that -- hmmm, decisions, decisions. :lmao:

Quorra would be cute -- and you definately have the physique to carry it off -- but wouldn't that black outfit be awfully warm if it was hot? :cool2:

Good luck at the Donald this week-end!

Hello Princesses!!!

I still can't believe I'm doing this. I went to the running store yesterday to get a bra, and got a moving comfort which seems to have almost as much support as the Enell. I also got some new socks and some gels and gummies to try out. I'll go back in a couple weeks for new shoes, but did try some other ones on, and will most likely end up with the same ones. I tried some thicker socks and used them today on the treadmill at the gym because my left foot occassionally bothers me, and they felt good. I'll wait til I'm outside to decide if they are better. Other excitement, I ordered a sparkleskirt in magenta. princess: I saw the 2xl's were special order, so I emailed them to see how long it would take, and they emailed me right back, made sure she had my color and I ordered it. They had some in stock, but not my color. The woman Leah who emailed me is doing the princess and will be at the expo.
I did a week free at the gym, but probably won't join because the 29 a month special needs a 2 year commitment. So I'm back to hoping for minimal snow for til the princess.:rotfl:
The other thing I looked at was a waist belt for my camera. I'm not sure if I'll need one, or if I'll carry it the whole time since I'll be using it a lot, i hope. So I'll think about that, and will do a run and carry my camera one day and see how that goes.

Corinna- I'm so excited you're doing the princess!! It will be so fun to have a bl meet and meet everyone. Good luck and have fun this weekend!!:cheer2: Can't wait to hear all about it. I had to google quorra. You would look amazing as her. I can't believe you're thinking of doing another half before the princess.:worship: You are amazing!

Maria- Good luck and have fun this weekend. I hope tom is not with you and it was just a fluke. Love the idea of a mickey head tiara 13.1 sticker. I hadn't really thought about the stickers, but I'd love to have one too. Lots to save up for.

Lisa- They do have some sparkle skirts in stock in your size.;) I know she said she had black, and black diamond, I think. I've been out looking for a new shirt this week, and trying to find a pair of running pants I like. No luck on the pants, but I did come across some Nike tye dye shorts!!!! I laughed when I saw them. Didn't have them in capris, so it's a no-go for us. A cute princessey shirt would be fun too.

Lindsay- I hope tom will not visit any of us in disney. It just stinks. I got it early one trip, and the worst part was paying 7 dollars for 10 tampons in the pop gift shop. I wouldn't worry about missing your run today. I missed all last week, and did 5 yesterday, and felt fine. That's great dh is so supportive, and love you and your mom's convo about the t-shirt. I'm getting one too, but I promise I won't wear it til after the race. And we are going to do it, and we won't need no stinkin ebay.:thumbsup2

Rose- Hope you are feeling better and so glad there was a will, and mike sounded better when you talked to him. Hope he's home soon, and everything goes smoothly. You are so right to take it easy and get better before you exercise again. You've been under enough stress lately. I have no doubts you will not fall off the wagon, and you need to take care of yourself.
I was chuckling about dropping the f-bomb in front of our kids. It's probably a good think if tom doesn't like you saying, or isn't used to you saying it.
I remember the first time i heard my mom say it. My sister and I were planning a trip to ireland and my other sister who was 19 just announced she was pregnant and my mom said, "what the f---, I'm going to ireland with you." I think it was the only time i heard her say it before my dad died, and the last time was when we came home from the oncologist, and her prognosis was finally sinking in, and she said, "what the f---, let's have ice cream sundaes for lunch."
I think I've only said it a couple times in front of michael since he's been old enough to know the word. Now those infant/toddler days are another story.

Ah, well, I'm rambling. I guess i should get supper going. Hope you're all having a good week. The next two days I work late, so I'll miss my afternoon dis-time.:sad1:

hey corinna how could we forgot about you?:confused3 Glad you hoped over and joined us. I think any race that includes the word hypothermic sounds nuts.:rotfl:. I hope you have a great race this weekend and a great time in disney. It looks like mid to upper 60's for the weekend there (according to the weather channel). Still on the cooler side, not sure where you live but compared to the weather we are having that sounds nice so I hope you really enjoy it. take care

I remember the first time i heard my mom say it. My sister and I were planning a trip to ireland and my other sister who was 19 just announced she was pregnant and my mom said, "what the f---, I'm going to ireland with you." I think it was the only time i heard her say it before my dad died, and the last time was when we came home from the oncologist, and her prognosis was finally sinking in, and she said, "what the f---, let's have ice cream sundaes for lunch."

OMG kathy! your mom sounded like a cool lady. love the quotes. I cant wait to see you in your sparkle skirt. I bet you will look very sparkly.;) Great job on getting your run in. I was glad to hear that you felt just fine after missing a few. I just worry to much.:confused3

Not much to say tonight. I am still beating myself up for not running today but not hard enough apparently because I made excuses for doing any other form of exercise too. Im off to check out the other boards. TTYL princessessprincess:

Corinna and Maria--have a fabulous race!!!

Kathy--can't wait to see the sparkle skirt!:goodvibes

Hi Lisa and Lindsay!!

Tom and I are sitting here enjoying just hanging out--his choice. He's going back tomorrow around lunch. The weather is too iffy for Friday. Mike is aiming to be home before lunch so that he can see Tom for a minute.

I got on the treadmill today--just walked but it felt so good to be moving. I'm planning on running a mile or two tomorrow. I'm sure it will be very slow!

Hmmm.....I think I mentioned once on the BL thread that I was going, but if so, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle and even moreso, I might only remember intending to post that on the BL thread. :sad2: Well, here we are, all together now, eh?

I'm glad that you told me about the scream team because if I found some cute Princessy shirt I may switch to that -- hmmm, decisions, decisions. :lmao:

Quorra would be cute -- and you definately have the physique to carry it off -- but wouldn't that black outfit be awfully warm if it was hot? :cool2:

Good luck at the Donald this week-end!

Thanks Lisa!!!

Re: Scream Team - there were a FEW Wishers cheering, but the thing about the Princess weekend is that there is only the one long race and the 5K. Marathon weekend, there are often at least a few of us who aren't doing the Goofy, so we try to cheer/volunteer for the opposite race. Most people don't plan a big trip for a 5K that does not even have official timing, so most of the WISHers who are there that weekend are running during the half! Princess clothes are very popular at this race, both among WISHers and others. The nice thing about the Lime, though, is that it means we can find each other more easily afterward. Weather permitting. :-) I probably will wear the lime. I dont' know that I'd feel right doing a longer Disney race without my WISH shirt!

Speaking of weather, I wore basically the Quorra outfit last year for the 5K Princess weekend:

P3060015.jpg

It was kind of chilly, actually. If it were hot, I'd just wear a skirt and shirt and no arm warmers. :) As for my physique - you are too, too kind. :) I am no Olivia Wilde!

hey corinna how could we forgot about you?:confused3 Glad you hoped over and joined us. I think any race that includes the word hypothermic sounds nuts.:rotfl:. I hope you have a great race this weekend and a great time in disney. It looks like mid to upper 60's for the weekend there (according to the weather channel). Still on the cooler side, not sure where you live but compared to the weather we are having that sounds nice so I hope you really enjoy it. take care

Not much to say tonight. I am still beating myself up for not running today but not hard enough apparently because I made excuses for doing any other form of exercise too. Im off to check out the other boards. TTYL princessessprincess:

I live in Minnesota, so whatever the weather is, I'm just glad to be running outside. I actually race better in cooler temps, so I'm psyched it's not shaping up to be a "hot" year. I think that is due next January. :laughing:

Don't be too hard on yourself for not running. Some days we just need a solid rest, and that's OK. :thumbsup2

Kathy - the multiquote didn't come through for you, so I'll just say it: I think I'm probably more amazingly crazy than anything. We'll see how I feel after this race and how the weather patterns look. I'm probably not going to do it if it is raining, a blizzard or below about 10 degrees! :laughing:

Maria and Rose::wave2:

And you also have the Quorra haircut, and of course, the way you pronounce your names -- I think you are on to something! princess:

Lisa- They do have some sparkle skirts in stock in your size.;) I know she said she had black, and black diamond, I think. I've been out looking for a new shirt this week, and trying to find a pair of running pants I like. No luck on the pants, but I did come across some Nike tye dye shorts!!!! I laughed when I saw them. Didn't have them in capris, so it's a no-go for us. A cute princessey shirt would be fun too.

Thanks for checking on that for me. I ordered a black sparkle skirt to wear over capris and a black diamond sparkle skort. I'm still afraid of the chafing issue with the skort but the black diamond would look great with my WISH shirt. I really do want to wear my WISH shirt unless I find something so cute I can't resist. The skirts have pockets so maybe that will work for us? :confused3 I want to be sure to have my "real outfit" by the time I am doing my 10 miles so I can test it out. I'm going to have to suck it up about appearing in public in my outfit and I see people I know everywhere I go -- hopefully I won't run into a judge or an opposing party all sparkly. :rolleyes1

You'll be fine, Lindsay! Good luck on your 7 miles this week-end -- that's my mileage this week-end, too. princess:

Tom and I are sitting here enjoying just hanging out--his choice. He's going back tomorrow around lunch. The weather is too iffy for Friday. Mike is aiming to be home before lunch so that he can see Tom for a minute.

I got on the treadmill today--just walked but it felt so good to be moving. I'm planning on running a mile or two tomorrow. I'm sure it will be very slow!

Take it easy while you are sick and stressed. :hug: Glad that Mike gets to come home today!

I live in Minnesota, so whatever the weather is, I'm just glad to be running outside. I actually race better in cooler temps, so I'm psyched it's not shaping up to be a "hot" year. I think that is due next January. :laughing:

Don't be too hard on yourself for not running. Some days we just need a solid rest, and that's OK. :thumbsup2

Kathy - the multiquote didn't come through for you, so I'll just say it: I think I'm probably more amazingly crazy than anything. We'll see how I feel after this race and how the weather patterns look. I'm probably not going to do it if it is raining, a blizzard or below about 10 degrees! :laughing:

Ha! I am such a wimp compared to you -- I won't run outside if it is below 35! :rotfl2:

I think that I am going to sign up for a local half here in Coeur d'Alene. It is on Memorial Day week-end which means it will be cold and rainy. I think I need to have something else in the works before I am done getting ready for the Princess to keep me motivated.

Have a great day princesses! princess:

Lisa--you go girl! Another half--how exciting!

Mike is almost to Indy, so barring any problems he should make it home before Tom leaves. I looked at the weather and i am so glad Tom is leaving today. Well, I am not really glad, because I will miss him terribly, but it is time, and he seems to be excited about school. We bought an lsat prep book yesterday. Fingers crossed for a calm semester!

I am definitely hitting the treadmill today. Might not go far, but I am starting to feel back to normal and could really use some stress relief!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter