Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

Lowes Black Friday specials are live online now, if anyone is interested. They're also offering free shipping on anything that qualifies for parcel shipping, with no minimum purchase. I already ordered the jobsite radio DH has been wanting ($60 off!), and the kids' tool set he picked out for DD. :woohoo:

:cool1: My Lowe's shopping is DONE! Thanks for the heads up!

I don't have a map but was at my Target today and they were placing them on shelfs in the electronics department by the TVs. HTH

It does, thank you. After reviewing their maps and walmarts, I concluded that they are only mapping the big deal doorbusters--i.e. the stuff that come in on a palette and stay there. So we will head to the electronics dept--that is if I don't snatch it online first. :)

Corrected: Realized I forgot the batteries. Went back. Didn't let me buy batteries at lowes... :confused3

Has anyone noticed a deal on Toy Story 3? I'd like to pick it up somewhere while I'm out getting other things but wouldn't mind saving a few bucks.

The Radio Shack Black Friday Sale has started!

Featured sales include:

* Garmin nüvi 1300 4.3" GPS Receiver - $99.99
* AOC LC32W063 32-Inch LCD HDTV - $279.99
* Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1MP Digital Camera (Silver) - $129.99
* Samsung BD-C5500 Blu-ray Disc DVD Player - $119.99

from bfads.net

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Radio Shack Shopping Done!!

Knocking out a few stores will make my shopping Friday morning a lot easier. I was having a hard time deciding which stores to hit in which order...

Radio Shack, Kohl's, Sam's Club, and Best Buy online sales are now active!
American eagle is now 25% off +free shipping. The code is listed on their home page.

Good luck everyone :goodvibes

Best Buy is jerking with us. Every time I refresh the screen the "coming soon" button is still there for what I want. Cheaper items are available though. I've been refreshing my screen for an hour! :hourglass :surfweb::badpc:

Zzzzzz.....

Best Buy is jerking with us. Every time I refresh the screen the "coming soon" button is still there for what I want. Cheaper items are available though. I've been refreshing my screen for an hour! :hourglass :surfweb::badpc:

Zzzzzz.....

same problem.

Target open!

Someone on a BF forum called Best Buy's Silver Rewards # and was told the good stuff won't be released until tomorrow sometime between 7am-12pm PST. Then I wonder if that person was just saying that so everyone would go to bed and he'd get his deal.

I'm about ready to quit for the night after waiting an hour and 40 min.

ok, i thought wal-mart's thanksgiving sale was going live at 3:00 am ET? the jackets are still $45.00, as opposed to the $18.00 sale price!

ETA: the wal-mart Gods must've seen my post, because right after i posted it, the jacket price changed and i got the one i wanted! :banana: a $45.00 jacket for $20.59 (tax and shipping included)! now back to bed!

As a PP said, the WM sale didn't go live until around 2:20???? my time. I got a new $18 jacket for me and ds13. He wears a men's large. I looked at the girl sizes for dd11, but there is too much variation in color, so against dress code at school. The girls sizes are selling out fast!

I also ordered the Acer laptop that isn't supposed to be on sale until tomorrow. For $498, it has more memory and features than the $398 HP I was planning on. And I was able to get it out of the way today.........

Zzzzzz.....

Someone on a BF forum called Best Buy's Silver Rewards # and was told the good stuff won't be released until tomorrow sometime between 7am-12pm PST. Then I wonder if that person was just saying that so everyone would go to bed and he'd get his deal.

I'm about ready to quit for the night after waiting an hour and 40 min.

same problem w/best buy......:surfweb:

Anyone have any luck with Best Buy yet?

The computer I want is not even listed on the site. The nook still says coming soon. The HP computer is supposed to be $499.00 and I can't find it. I don't believe it was an in store only item.

Did ya'll check the Disney store? It's been up since about 10pm PST... Got all my BF shopping done! You get free shipping if it's over $75, and the 20% coupon code is listed right there on the homepage. (It's THANKS) :thumbsup2

Everything that will be in stores is online. Good luck! I got a ton! :cool1:

I am so frustrated with Best Buy. One minute the item I want says coming soon and the next minute it is sold out! What... did they have 10 pieces??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter