• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blizzard of 2010 - How much snow did you get?

Crystal City - Arlington, Virginia about 17 inches reported so far at Reagan Airport just up the road. Still snowing at 3.15pm Eastern......

I am from Philadephia, PA. I think we have about 18" outside. I am not real sure as this princess doesn't go out when she has to walk through snow unless it is to go to work. :lmao:DH left at 5:30 am this morning to go plowing. he has been laid off and then off of work as he had to have surgery (he cuts down trees for a living so doesn't get "sick" days). Yesterday was his first day back at work and he will be plowing most of the weekend. & while I feel bad that he is out there in the cold, he is thrilled to be working and it will be nice to have the money. :goodvibes Penny

We just have some snow flurries in RI so thankfully no snow but it is freezing outside, and Chaoscent I am working on my autograph book thanks to you and the other disigners!!!!! So it is a nice day to be inside working on my DISNEY stuff:cloud9:

Jersey Shore, NJ... Right now we just came in from removing about 20" of snow. And from what I hear, we here at the shore are in for another storm Tuesday into Wednesday... we're in for a fun next couple of weeks. Hope everyone is having a great day snowed in.

Carroll County (Eldersburg), MD
26" and still snowing lightly. Supposed to get 3-6" more Tues. night.

We just have some snow flurries in RI so thankfully no snow but it is freezing outside, and Chaoscent I am working on my autograph book thanks to you and the other disigners!!!!! So it is a nice day to be inside working on my DISNEY stuff:cloud9:

Thank you, I was just going over as I know I have to make a few covers for someone going in 2010. Hope I didn't miss their trip:scared1:. Thanks for the kind words. Penny

I live in Fairchance PA too! im actually working out of town but heard we got about 18-20 inches back home, guess shop n save was closed! Stay warm!

Anouther one from Medford, NJ. Haven't gone out and measured but it sure is alot.
DH is out clearing off the car just in case of early labor. Have to be ready just incase. Not much longer till baby. :goodvibes

Medford, NJ- 22" and counting (hasn't slowed down yet)

Anouther one from Medford, NJ. Haven't gone out and measured but it sure is alot.
DH is out clearing off the car just in case of early labor. Have to be ready just incase. Not much longer till baby. :goodvibes

In case WHAT?!:scared1:

Let's hope no emergency drives this weekend.

Spring Lake Heights, NJ....20 inches of snow. Fiance is outside right now cleaning off his car and our 2 neighbors' cars as well.

In Plymouth, MA we're getting only some "ocean effect" flurries from time-to-time.

::yes:: none of it has even been sticking. i drove up to Marshfield today and it was much of the same, and usually it gets a little heavier even that little bit farther north.

Snow is over here, thank goodness. 14 inches total. I'm really, really hoping the storm they're already talking about mid-week misses us. I'm ready for some spring weather!

I didn't realize there was someone else from Medford!

Hopefully baby will wait until next weekend- more snow coming Tues/Wed!!

About 6 inches here in Indy. It was beautiful! I would LOVE to see some pictures of the 20+ inches. Anyone going to share some?! I can't even imagine what that looks like!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter