Blogs - Who's got one? Let's share!

Warning points? What are those? How do you find out if you have any? And do they go away after some period of time (like points on your drivers license)?

Oh dear....I too would like to know how to check if I have warning points. Posting on Disboards is just for fun and to chat about common topics with like minded people. (IMO)

Hey everyone! I will be doing the Disney princess half marathon in 2013! This is a really big goal of mine along with losing weight! I have also recently started blogging! Followers keep me motivated please! :-) fabuloustodaynotfattomorrow.blogspot.com

Hi all,

My blog about training for the Goofy Challenge took a major turn as I'm injured now with a femoral neck stress fracture, now on crutches, and my hope today is to be able to weight bear and walk soin. A step backwards? But with your support I know I will reach my goals and will run the Goofy Challenge!

Couchtogoofychallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks to your blogs i will have something new and interesting to read while I'm home recuperating!

Ok updated to here!

WaDiWo - Sorry to hear that! There's still more than 6 months until January so a lot can happen between now and then :)

I did a post today on tips for new runners. If you have any advice to share, come on over and leave a comment here.

I'm ready to say I have a blog as well. I started it about a week ago, but wanted to get up it and running earlier. The delay was due to researching the web to make sure I wasn't calling my blog a title that was already being used. This thread helped, but my brainstormed ideas didn't come close to the titles on the blog roll. I have a few posts now, including my recap for Mickey's 5k from 2010. My Princess recap won't be up for a bit, but I am working on it as we speak.

http://arunnershenanigans.blogspot.com/

So I had been thinking about writing a blog for some time and finally did it.

While I was making a new one I somehow found the one that I had to make in college so I decided to just pick that one back up and adjust it for my current life:rotfl2:

http://courtney200.blogspot.com/

I just hope my life is interesting enough to read about.

Courntey

Updated! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :wave2:

Just wondering if anyone has a self-hosted blog...

Just wondering if anyone has a self-hosted blog...

I don't have a self hosted blog, but I have a personal website. For me, it took me a lot to maintain and update it constantly. I had to create it for a professional writing class and thus it has all sorts of links and what not around it. I did link it to my blog and had a running current blog article list on the home page.

I really did like my website, it just took too much time to maintain and what not so I'm going to let it disappear in a month or so when my hosting is terminated (I'm using my school's hosting service right now and I'm reaching the end of that time soon).

I started a blog years ago when I first moved away from home. I was living in Washington and felt it was a great way to journal and keep my family updated. I didn't keep up with it for long, and just recently decided to start journaling my progress on training for the Tinker Bell 1/2 in January. Mainly, it's another way for me to track my progress, but also a way for me to share the exciting achievements I've made every week. Well, exciting to me at least. :)

http://babieduckie.blogspot.com/

Updated to here!

slp1650 - Thanks! I like the idea of having more control over my blog - being able to add widgets or even ads if I wanted but the maintenance is a bit scary. WordPress takes care of a lot of stuff. I'm definitely looking into the idea though.

I just started one.

Well, not true. I started one in 2009 but have written a whopping 3 posts. HA!

However, this week I was inspired by the Princesses and Tinker runners to start writing again. So far I only have 2011 race posted. I plan on doing 2012 Princess, and going from there for this year!

http://havingitallbs.blogspot.com/

Hello Ladies!!!!! Just gave the blog a little TLC today!! Feel free to check it out! Hope everyone has been doing fabulous!

Fabuloustodaynotfattomorrow.blogspot.com

Happy Friday!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter