Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boulder Ridge ... renting points from $17 to $18 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything for January 5-7? Even just one of those nights anywhere?
Just one night:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
13 Vacation Points
Your Nights Are Available
Jan 6, 2019 to Jan 7, 2019.

Hello I am looking for a last minute DVC rentals and am wondering if you could check availability for Nov 17-22
Preference would be AK but really would consider looking at anything that is available for those days

Thanks is advance!

Hello I am looking for a last minute DVC rentals and am wondering if you could check availability for Nov 17-22
Preference would be AK but really would consider looking at anything that is available for those days

Thanks is advance!
Nothing showing as available :(

We are looking for a three bedroom Grand villa at OKW or AKL for 2019 in late Nov (after thanksgiving) or early Dec. for 6-8 nights, depending upon cost Trying to make a deal to get points booked as soon as the earliest window is available. we want the most convenient location to playground/pool/bus stop. I have no idea how many points that will be. Are you able to help?

Thanks!

Last edited:
We are looking for a three bedroom Grand villa at OKW or AKL for 2019 in late Nov (after thanksgiving) or early Dec. for 6-8 nights, depending upon cost Trying to make a deal to get points booked as soon as the earliest window is available. we want the most convenient location to playground/pool/bus stop. I have no idea how many points that will be. Are you able to help?

Thanks!
I would be able to help renting you points but wouldn't be able to until the 11 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter