Boardwalk Ticketing

Erinmc3

Mouseketeer
Planning our November trip. We have priced tickets from 4 different places...directly through Disney, Sam's Club, UT, and Boardwalk Ticketing. BT is the least expensive, saving over $60 more than Sam's Club (which is the next least expensive). I'm looking for PROS and CONS of anybody who has used them. I want to save money but would rather spend the money if that means no issues.

Thank you!!

I used them a year ago. No issues. Check the total cost. One of the vendors had a small per order charge.

We used to always use UT until we discovered Boardwalk ticketing. BT has been cheaper the last three trips and we've used them with no issues and 100% satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Undervover will price match competitors including BT. My request was forwarded to corporate in Texas. It wasn't worth the effort. Book with the vendor with the lowest price. Don't waste time price.matching

We’ve used them for all our trips in recent years. No problems whatsoever.

Tickets have gotten so expensive though. Next trip we actually bought UK tickets saving over $200 per person over Disney’s rate, while BW tickets would’ve only saved $100 on our 7 day hoppers. Plus we got free Memory Maker and can pick up free Magic Bands in Disney Springs if we wanted.

My son just ordered his family tickets using them yesterday. He thinks he was charged twice (duplicate order) and hasn't received his code by email yet, either. No phone number for them, they no longer respond via FB chat and only have an email address... so he's waiting for them to respond. :( Our trip isn't until October but this is a worry. Not sure if it's because it's a holiday weekend and maybe they only work weekdays??

***ETA - son got email with code and applied to MDE with no issues. So far, only one charge to his cc that he can see. Sorry for jumping the gun and worrying! Keeping this post in case it helps someone else who is worrying (rather than deleting). So, it seems all is good. Still a little disappointed that there is no other way to communicate with them.

Last edited:
He should call his credit card company and verify the double charge. If he was charged twice, he can dispute the duplicate charge right then on the phone.

My son just ordered his family tickets using them yesterday. He thinks he was charged twice (duplicate order) and hasn't received his code by email yet, either. No phone number for them, they no longer respond via FB chat and only have an email address... so he's waiting for them to respond. :( Our trip isn't until October but this is a worry. Not sure if it's because it's a holiday weekend and maybe they only work weekdays??

We have used this company many times. They have always been good and have responded to my emails. With the Holiday it may take a little. Also, seems like so many companies are having a tough time with good help especially when people are working from home. I'm sure they will fix whatever the issues is. Good luck with it.

He should call his credit card company and verify the double charge. If he was charged twice, he can dispute the duplicate charge right then on the phone.
We have used this company many times. They have always been good and have responded to my emails. With the Holiday it may take a little. Also, seems like so many companies are having a tough time with good help especially when people are working from home. I'm sure they will fix whatever the issues is. Good luck with it.
Thanks for the advice and reassurances! Updating to add that son got email with code later on the day after the order was placed and applied to MDE with no issues. So far, only one charge to his cc that he can see. Sorry for jumping the gun and worrying! I edited my post above. So, it seems all is good. Still a little disappointed that there is no other way to communicate with them but they are substantially lower priced than other sites we checked. No refund option like UT, though.

I have purchased from Boardwalk ticketing a few times in the past - no issues!

It's been over a year, so question for those who have purchased recently. Does it show up on CC statements as Disney World or Boardwalk Ticketing? I recall in the past being surprised it showed up (and mailed to me) as Disney. (Asking because Chase Freedom 5% category this quarter is entertainment).

Undervover will price match competitors including BT. My request was forwarded to corporate in Texas. It wasn't worth the effort. Book with the vendor with the lowest price. Don't waste time price.matching
When you say it “Wasn’t worth the effort” was it a major hassle or just not worth the few $$ difference in price?
We just purchased our hoppers last week from UT at the kids price. Now I see DVC Rental Store has a sale for less than what we paid.
We have used UT for all our trips bc of their generous refund policy. My daughter learned first hand last year how valuable this was when her portion of our family trip was cancelled due to Covid.
Just curious if I should try for a price match.

When you say it “Wasn’t worth the effort” was it a major hassle or just not worth the few $$ difference in price?
We just purchased our hoppers last week from UT at the kids price. Now I see DVC Rental Store has a sale for less than what we paid.
We have used UT for all our trips bc of their generous refund policy. My daughter learned first hand last year how valuable this was when her portion of our family trip was cancelled due to Covid.
Just curious if I should try for a price match.
I did a price match prior to ordering. UT had already been sold. The request was forwarded to corporate in TX. It took almost a week. It would have been easier to just buy from Boardwalk

You already bought the tickets. Submit the request. No downside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter