Boardwalk Ticketing

Thanks all. I did end up ordering from BT about a month ago and saved a nice amount of money. I received my code quickly (within 12 hours) and had no issues applying the code in MDE. I then received the cards in the mail a few weeks later. Great experience so far!!

Thanks all. I did end up ordering from BT about a month ago and saved a nice amount of money. I received my code quickly (within 12 hours) and had no issues applying the code in MDE. I then received the cards in the mail a few weeks later. Great experience so far!!
Happy to hear it worked well for you. Enjoy your WDW trip!

We’ve used them for all our trips in recent years. No problems whatsoever.

Tickets have gotten so expensive though. Next trip we actually bought UK tickets saving over $200 per person over Disney’s rate, while BW tickets would’ve only saved $100 on our 7 day hoppers. Plus we got free Memory Maker and can pick up free Magic Bands in Disney Springs if we wanted.
UK Tickets?

UK Tickets?
Last trip we bought UK tickets from attractiontickets.com. They are totally legit and worked for us just as any other ticket through WDW or a broker (like BW ticketing, UT, etc) has in the past. Don’t need to be a UK resident.

But… they only offer 7 or 14 day tickets and we used a payment method with no extra charge for non-USD transaction.

Worked out very good for our Dec ‘23 trip because the 5 day hopper we wanted costed $802, and we ended up adding 2 days to our trip and getting the UK 7 day hopper plus for $645, that included magicbands and memory maker photos.

(Currently USD is doing against the pound - $1.26 to £1, but always check because that could change the math/value)

Our next trip is only 4 days so UK tickets weren’t a good fit.

Last trip we bought UK tickets from attractiontickets.com. They are totally legit and worked for us just as any other ticket through WDW or a broker (like BW ticketing, UT, etc) has in the past. Don’t need to be a UK resident.

But… they only offer 7 or 14 day tickets and we used a payment method with no extra charge for non-USD transaction.

Worked out very good for our Dec ‘23 trip because the 5 day hopper we wanted costed $802, and we ended up adding 2 days to our trip and getting the UK 7 day hopper plus for $645, that included magicbands and memory maker photos.

(Currently USD is doing against the pound - $1.26 to £1, but always check because that could change the math/value)

Our next trip is only 4 days so UK tickets weren’t a good fit.
Awesome! Thanks!

Just bought and linked 7-day passes for my family of four going for 8 days in late March -- thank you all for the tips!

We’ve used them for all our trips in recent years. No problems whatsoever.

Tickets have gotten so expensive though. Next trip we actually bought UK tickets saving over $200 per person over Disney’s rate, while BW tickets would’ve only saved $100 on our 7 day hoppers. Plus we got free Memory Maker and can pick up free Magic Bands in Disney Springs if we wanted.
I get their 14 day tickets for the price of a 7 day ticket. But good to know that they are also cheaper for a 7 day, so thank you!

Going in mid June. I'm so excited that I am looking at all my old pictures, dreaming of my room configurations (family backing out so now have all these extra rooms that I can use... or not....). I'm assuming everyone else does the same thing about 4-6 months before their big trip (ours is only once a year so it is a much vied for and eagerly anticipated one!)

I get their 14 day tickets for the price of a 7 day ticket. But good to know that they are also cheaper for a 7 day, so thank you!

Going in mid June. I'm so excited that I am looking at all my old pictures, dreaming of my room configurations (family backing out so now have all these extra rooms that I can use... or not....). I'm assuming everyone else does the same thing about 4-6 months before their big trip (ours is only once a year so it is a much vied for and eagerly anticipated one!)

YES! We had a to wait a LOOONG 11 months for our trip from the time we first started planning. I loved looking at MDE every day lol.

Wow! The info about buying UK tickets was super helpful! We’re going to WDW for 10 days in July, and the 14 day Magic tickets are saving us hundreds of dollars…. Plus, we get hoppers, access to the water parks and free memory maker! I ❤️ the Disboards!

I have purchased from Boardwalk ticketing a few times in the past - no issues!

It's been over a year, so question for those who have purchased recently. Does it show up on CC statements as Disney World or Boardwalk Ticketing? I recall in the past being surprised it showed up (and mailed to me) as Disney. (Asking because Chase Freedom 5% category this quarter is entertainment).
Do you remember what it ended up coded as being? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter