Boat Launch from Wilderness lodge to Contemporary and Fort Wilderness

DRUMZ2B

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the boats that run between Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary and Fort Wilderness are running?

They are not. No boats between resorts.
Ft. Wilderness boats run for the campground to Magic Kingdom.
The yellow bus runs back and forth from FW settlement bus stop to Wilderness Lodge on a regular basis.
I assume that there is a boat from WL to Magic Kingdom as well.

They are not. No boats between resorts.
Ft. Wilderness boats run for the campground to Magic Kingdom.
The yellow bus runs back and forth from FW settlement bus stop to Wilderness Lodge on a regular basis.
I assume that there is a boat from WL to Magic Kingdom as well.
Ah, great info! I might be there in less than two weeks (I just changed our reservation from AoA to the FW cabins)!

Disney's website said that the FW ferry service is currently "limited." Any idea if that means the ferries run less frequently, or if it's only referring to the fact that it doesn't go to the other hotels?

We'll have dinner at WL the first night, so it sounds like the bus is the best way to get there (thanks!).

You can boat over to MK, then grab the Contemporary boat from there.
Plan for the extra time though...

Has anyone heard if they will resume soon, now that Hoop De Doo is reopening?
Resume what, boats from resort to resort?
I don't think that Hoop De Doo is a driving force on boat transport. I believe the lack of boat transport options are more driven by lack of staff and cost cutting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter