Boathouse Allergy Friendly?

rcs

Mouseketeer
We love to eat out at good restaurants while vacationing at WDW and are intrigued by the Boathouse. But, we have some significant allergy issues. The Disney operated restaurants have consistently been very accommodating. However, we've had mixed experiences with non-Disney-operated restaurants on-site.

Has anyone had good or bad allergy experiences with the Boathouse?

Thanks!

We went two years ago with our ds who has a tree nut allergy and they were very helpful.

Reactions: rcs
I personally don't have a food allergy, however when we were there in October one of the people at the table next to us did. The chef came out to talk with her, had a special notebook and asked her very specifically about her allergy what she liked and how foods could be altered or other options. Her food also came out separately and had ALLERGY toothpicks in it. From what we saw they were very helpful and the woman enjoyed her meal!

I have a very uncommon allergy (ginger) and they were very helpful with telling me what had ginger and what didn't, what they could omit the ginger from and what they couldn't. I think the chef actually brought my meal out to me as well.

Reactions: rcs

Thank you all for the replies. I'm comfortable now giving the Boathouse a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter