Bob's Trip Report! Day Three **Sulley Pics Added**

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
We decided that yesterdays format had worked out pretty well for us, so we got up at a similar time and then headed into the parks.

We began our day in Discoveryland, where we bought Mickey Bracelets to wear (Robert loves jewellery):

DLRP08214.jpg

And we then headed off to Buzz.... Once again, I was slaughtered!! Lol!

We were walking round to Fantasyland for another go on Peter Pans Flight, and we were very surprised to see Cinderella outside Bella Notte:

DLRP08218.jpg

Then we heard an all too familiar 'Toot toot' behind us... I turned and once more saw Mickey Mouse heading straight for us! :eek: I dived one way, Robert the other, and Mickey clapped his hands over his eyes like we were about to crash!! Lol!!

After Peter Pan, we headed for the Labyrinth.... One of Robert's faves!

DLRP08226.jpg

(This chair is very painful to sit in!!)

DLRP08230.jpg

DLRP08242.jpg

DLRP08243.jpg

After we'd done the Labyrinth, we went round to BTM.... We couldn't help but giggle because there was a kid in front of us (About 4?) who kept sticking her arms in the air expectantly waiting for the drops! Bless her!

We then noticed the Mark Twain had just come in, so we headed for that... It was a lovely relaxing way to see some more of Frontierland....

DLRP08258.jpg

DLRP08264.jpg

DLRP08268.jpg

We then headed to Phantom Manor for another go- It's irresistable!! Especially when you see it from the Riverboat....

By now it was lunchtime, so we headed off for lunch at the Blue Lagoon. We had a lovely meal there, and I shall post pics on the review thread in a bit. We rode POTC immedietly after our meal and spyed our table....

After lunch, we headed for the studios, where I went for my first ever go on the Tram Tour.... I loved it!!! Brilliant ride!! Robert wasn't very happy when the blast of fire came straight at me (Moreso because he didn't want the camera damaged! Never mind me!! :laughing: ):

DLRP08314.jpg

I was then thrilled to see that Sulley was at his meet and greet point!! I joined the queue, and told Robert we'd both get pictures done and buy them. He wasn't thrilled! I was over the moon, and ran to Sulley when it was my turn! Robert dwadled along, not being impressed.... Once the photos were taken, and Robert walked off, I realised I couldn't move! Sulley had me pinned in place, waving 'Bye!' to Robert!! I couldn't help but laugh! Sulley then started making kissy noises at me and hugging me more!! I was soooooo pleased!! I will put the photos in this TR once I get home to my scanner!

sul.jpg

sulley.jpg

We then headed for the Art of Disney Animation Gallery- We love it in here!

DLRP08325.jpg

DLRP08330.jpg

(My fave image from the gallery!)

And then we headed to the shops in Studio One.... I bought myself some Mickey Ear Muffs! Can't wait to break them out in winter!

And then I hugged a Wall-E Poster!

DLRP08347.jpg

Robert and me then went for one final ride on BTM, and then browsed the Frontierland shops, where I bought myself a Zero dog toy... :goodvibes Then we went back to the Boardwalk Candy Palace to accompany the Annettes takeaway we were planning on eating that night... We bought Mickey cookies! However, this didn't happen that night, and we kept them for the coach ride home!

I then sat and looked at the Castle for a while (I love it!):

DLRP08351.jpg

We then headed back through the village, bidding a farewell to the Disney parks....

This was our original plan:

DLRP08353.jpg

But we wound up eating in again!! :laughing:

We then headed back to the Newport, feeling very tired. We heard an unholy ruccuss though.... Has anyone else noticed that all the birds that sit on the confrence centre, and the back of the Rainforest Cafe, all fly out to the same tree in the evening?? There was a big, thick cloud of birds, all heading for this tree!

DLRP08363.jpg

Odd, huh?

Our hotel looks so lovely lit up at night!

DLRP08365.jpg

DLRP08367.jpg

I jumped in the shower as soon as we got in, and when I got out, I found Robert was a little more tired than I first thought:

DLRP08369.jpg

In bed, fully clothed, with my Zero toy!! Bless him!!

We had an early night because we were shattered.... It was a fab day though and we loved every moment!

Day Four
: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1963148

Bob xoxox

Another great report.... love the breaclets..... I love the art of disney animation gallery too:goodvibes

Fab pictures especially that last one of Robert well in the land of nod!

Great stuff...BUT is that lighthouse all lit up, where is it?:worship:

Love the one with Robert with Zero. My daughter has the same bracelets and loves them. I am surprised you had never been on the tram tour. Any other attractions you have yet to experience?

great pics. my dd was all excited looking at them i hope she is just as excited at the real thing.

More fab pics Bob :) When did Alice's maze open? I hope it's open for our trip in a weeks time....

Love the one with Robert with Zero. My daughter has the same bracelets and loves them. I am surprised you had never been on the tram tour. Any other attractions you have yet to experience?

Tot (I want to, but Robert won't go on it!) and the upside down coasters... Mainly out of my own silliness because I think I'd be ill!

Bob xoxox

Oh, and Crush.... Mainly because of the huge queues... Robert was quite set to go on it!

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter