Bob's Trip Report! Day Three **Sulley Pics Added**

Hi....Im just having a catch up and really enjoyed reading your trippies....thanks for sharing :banana: going to see your foodie reports now as Im thinking of booking the Rainforeset cafe....

Am loving your TRs so far!! And the photos too! :thumbsup2

Good to hear you had a good time, I think the hotels from the lake always look a bit magical at nighttime, especially NPB. Have you started your planning yet?

Good to hear you had a good time, I think the hotels from the lake always look a bit magical at nighttime, especially NPB. Have you started your planning yet?

For our next trip?? Hell yeah!! Can't wait!!! We're hoping to sneak in a trip for my graduation!

Bob xoxox

Hi....Im just having a catch up and really enjoyed reading your trippies....thanks for sharing :banana: going to see your foodie reports now as Im thinking of booking the Rainforeset cafe....

I've got a couple more foodie reports to come yet! Glad you're enjoying it!

Bob xoxox

Is it easy to find/see? Never seen it before looks kinda cool!:thumbsup2 Thanks for that photo, got something to look out for!!

Its very easy to spot- Just look to the left of the Newport as you come from the Village.... We saw some people sat on it eating sandwiches- Would love to know how they got there!!

Bob xoxox

Sulley looks to be being freindly with you, great pic. We just managed to get a shot with him in the background :(

Sulley looks to be being freindly with you, great pic. We just managed to get a shot with him in the background :(

Robert laughed at me because I joined a queue full of kids to meet him!! :laughing: After I joined the queue though, quite a few young couples joined the queue!

Bob xoxox

I won't join in character 'scrums' because I don't think its fair on kids, but I will join a queue as thats a fair system! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

To be honest, I most often wait for my character meal to meet characters.... There was just no other way I'd meet Sulley and I love him so much!

Bob xoxox

To be honest, I most often wait for my character meal to meet characters.... There was just no other way I'd meet Sulley and I love him so much!

Bob xoxox

When we saw him there the queue was massive! The character meal was great and i think your right, there no need to join a scrum if you can wait just a few hours.

We were very lucky on our trip as when charcters arrived in the park hardly no one was there so we got some great pics as well.

For other "scrum" characters we would stand behind them and get a pic of our heads.

I think we got so many that next time we'll be able to relax and enjoy the atmosphere more thinking we've already got that special pic.

Eeyore was our best find, had a great pic with the gf

When we saw him there the queue was massive! The character meal was great and i think your right, there no need to join a scrum if you can wait just a few hours.

We were very lucky on our trip as when charcters arrived in the park hardly no one was there so we got some great pics as well.

For other "scrum" characters we would stand behind them and get a pic of our heads.

I think we got so many that next time we'll be able to relax and enjoy the atmosphere more thinking we've already got that special pic.

Eeyore was our best find, had a great pic with the gf

I couldn't believe it when I saw people actually fighting for their kids to meet characters!! :eek: I know it means a lot to kids, but whats wrong with waiting your turn?? :sad2:

If theres a big scrum I often just stand back and try to get pics of the characters in between kids going up- I've had some decent pics that way!

Bob xoxoxox

Just catching up - I luv the Sulley pics that you've added. Sulley is one of my all time favourites :cool1:

Just catching up - I luv the Sulley pics that you've added. Sulley is one of my all time favourites :cool1:

Me too!! My Mam watched Monsters Inc with us for the first time a while ago, and she kept looking at me and laughing.... When I asked her why, she said: "You were exactly like Boo when you were little!!".... And it made me laugh.... I wonder if thats why I'm sooooo attached to Sulley??

Bob xoxoxox

Brilliant day!! Love the photos. The lybrinth looks SOOO cool!!! It was closed when we were there- i was gutted but its a great excuse for going back! LOL. Something thats on the top of my to do list for next year.
The Mark Twain is lovely too. We really enjoyed it, its a great way to see more 'out of the way' views and WOW when your coming up to phantom manor- gorgeous!

LMAO!!!... the part with Sulley!! He's brilliant, i love him. Aww and bless Robert!

Ashleigh x

What shocked me is that some kids were clearly too scared or didnt want a photo with the character but there parents were forcing them to get that "special" photo. That saddened me and shocked me. I would never do that to Kyra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter