BOG Lunch Fast Pass Dates....

Shuttlegirl

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to understand why when I go to the BOG FP site trying to book a lunch, it only allows me dates up to Nov 17th. All other dates are greyed out. Our trip goes until the 25th, but nothing beyond the 17th is showing up. It's been that way since Sunday. I'm hoping for the 24th, which I'm probably out of luck on now that it's less than 27 days... but any insight would be appreciated!!! :confused3

I wish I knew too. Mine has never allowed me to book dates beyond Nov 6 when our trip goes until the 9th.

Because they only allow you to look at certain days. Lots of complaints about this.

When do you arrive? You can only choose FP's for BOG for one of the first 7 days of your trip... dates past your first 7 days will not show. This is something not a lot of people know, but it is indeed how it is.

Here is what happened with me. I checked Monday (which was 27 days out from Sunday 11/23) and I was able to book Sunday but showed nothing available for any other days beyond that day. Yesterday morning (Tuesday) I logged in and checked for Monday 11/24...and got that date, thus dropping my Sunday reservation. We were looking for 9 people during Thanksgiving week, though there's a chance that not all 9 of us will go. :)

Thank you tinkerbella! Our trip is 14 days - and I was looking for our 2nd to last day. That's a shame. I guess we'll do standby. I appreciate that info - and wonder why they set it up that way. I'd understand if each day after 7 would add 1 day at a time - but not at all? Weird! At least I can stop checking 4-5 times a day!:)

Go to the Disney Dining Reservation sub-board above the Disney Restaurant board. There is an amazing thread about Be Our Guest FastPass reservations that wil answer all of your questions. I booked the FP last evening and I never would have done it as well without the DIS board and post about FastPasses.

How do u get a fp for lunch at be our guest? Last yr we just waited in line and had lunch I didn't know u had to have a fp now and I can't figure out how to do it. We will be at Disney in 3 weeks. 11/19-11/26

How do u get a fp for lunch at be our guest? Last yr we just waited in line and had lunch I didn't know u had to have a fp now and I can't figure out how to do it. We will be at Disney in 3 weeks. 11/19-11/26

see my post 3 posts above yours. everything you need to know is there.
you need to be staying on site at a Disney Resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter