Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Rick appears to be the only one unaware of the real reason for his offensive behavior.

Maya demands to know whether Rick truly loves her or is only using her to get back at Caroline.

As Maya threatens to leave, Rick makes a decision that ends with a passionate tryst.

Maya gloats to Carter about her and Rick's hot night together.

Carter labels Rick's interest in Maya as a rebound.

Ivy warns Rick to think before he loses Caroline forever.

Caroline is heartbroken when she comes upon evidence that proves Ridge's words about Rick's bad treatment of her are true.

Later, Caroline fears retribution if Rick learns about her new arrangement with Ridge.

Katie and Bill grow closer as they spend time with their child.

Deacon attempts to talk Quinn out of meddling in Wyatt's efforts to win Hope back.

Liam and Ivy's blossoming romance is about to hit a snag.

COMING: Finally, Brooke comes home after a long absence.

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

Ridge urges Caroline to end her marriage and gives her two reasons why they should be together instead.

Brooke returns from Italy and immediately has a run-in with Quinn about Hope and Wyatt.

Liam and Ivy take their relationship to the next level.

Bill makes staff changes at Spencer Publications that puts his loved ones in power.

Maya is reunited with her sister Nicole after many years.

Ridge fumes when Caroline reveals how Rick has treated her and Ivy.

Maya is elated when Rick tells her he had divorce papers drawn up.

Katie becomes emotional upon Brooke's return home, sharing that she and Bill have gotten closer.

Knowing Rick and Caroline were having problems, Brooke is stunned to learn that Ridge was involved.

Worried about Rick, Brooke vows to make everything right for her son.

COMING: Steffy Forrester returns to Los Angeles.

Still feeling that it's her fault that her marriage is in shambles, Caroline continues to try to save it much to Ridge's dismay after he learns how Rick has been treating her. Ridge tells Caroline she needs to have more respect for herself and demand that Rick treat her with respect. Caroline still blaming herself and feeling it's her fault as to their current situation reaches out to Rick again this time via FaceTime. What Rick does ROCKS Caroline's world as Rick shows her that he's in bed with Maya.

That's what it takes for Caroline to say enough is enough and then wonders how she can move on. Ridge grabs her and the two has an intense kiss that lasts for quite some time. Caroline is afraid of the repercussions from Rick and for her job as Ridge tries to encourage her to do what is best for herself and that means respecting herself and loving herself first. Caroline is slow to make a move knowing that legally, she's still married to Rick.

SOURCE B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

Happy to have found this thread. This show has been a guilty pleasure of mine for the bulk of my life. Loving hating Rick these days and am probably the only one looking forward to Steffy's return.

I am dreading Steffy's return. I aIso think Rick hoIds such a grudge against Ridge and CaroIine that he wiII not cave. When R and C do make it officiaI Brooke wiII Iose her mind.

Brooke and Maya face off

Caroline is still in love with Rick

Ridge gets a reality check

Steffy comes home

Ridge is thrilled to be reunited with Steffy, and is surprised when his daughter reveals the reason she returned.

Steffy and Liam come face to face for the first time since their kiss that forever changed his wedding day.

Liam reaches out to Steffy to assist him and Bill in their scheme to get revenge for Rick's bad treatment of Caroline, Ivy and the Forrester employees.

Ivy, unaware, walks in on Liam and Steffy and tries to hide her insecurities.

Rick explodes in jealousy after seeing Ridge and Caroline kiss.

Caroline takes Rick's vicious behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from her failed marriage.

Ridge and Caroline plot to get Rick removed as head of Forrester.

To that end, they threaten Rick with legal action if he doesn't step down as CEO.

Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when she requests that Brooke support her and Rick.

Bill and Katie put Brooke in an awkward position.

As much as Ridge has hurt her, Brooke is stressed over which side to support.

Returning from Italy, Wyatt is immediately grilled by Quinn about the state of his marriage..

COMING: Pushed from all sides, a gun-toting Rick reaches his limit

Time lapse video of the B&B set on stage 31 at CBS!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIJYrkmgF0

OMG THAT IS SOOOOO WICKED COOL!!!!

Thanks, Honny!!!!

Oh and I am loving all the new aerial shots of LA and the surrounding cities and towns that TB&TB is doing. I am in Santa Monica allot and they are always showing the SM Pier. My son was married right there on the beach next door to the SM Pier in August and I can see the Casa Del Mar when the plane pans over the Pier!

I am on the Metrolink allot to LA and they show the train allot!

So awesome!

‪#‎BoldandBeautiful‬ February Sweeps!!!
BROOKE'S NEW ADVENTURE
Everyone knows that Brooke is more comfortable in a relationship than out of one. She left town to give Bill and Katie a chance to reunite, but how will she feel when she sees him again? Will that flame of love still be there or will she stand by her decision to sacrifice her own happiness for her sister's family to be whole again? Bill and Katie's relationship seems to at least make sense to Brooke but how will she feel about Caroline falling for Ridge, and Deacon falling for - of all people - Quinn? As she is trying to make sense of it all, her life takes an unexpected turn and it's not what Brooke, or anyone else, is expecting.

LIAM'S SECRET WEAPON
With Ivy and Caroline being the target of Rick's tirades, the always chivalrous Liam feels the need to protect his girlfriend and cousin. Liam seeks out the one person who can help him teach Rick a lesson: Steffy! Things take an interesting turn when Steffy tells Liam what she wants in return for her help.

WILL RICK'S REIGN OF TERROR END?
Rick and Maya continue to make everyone's lives miserable while living in the Forrester mansion. While their bond grows stronger during their reign of tyranny, now that Brooke knows about Rick's duplicitous takeover, will the fairytale romance come to and end?

OVER BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Now that Ridge and Caroline are both single, they decide to test the waters of a relationship but very few people give them their blessing. Can this couple overcome obstacles such as Ridge's history with Caroline's family and Brooke's unwillingness to ever truly let him go?

WYATT'S HOLDING A MOTHER OF A GRUDGE
Wyatt returns from Italy empty handed after making a last ditch effort to save his marriage. He is bitter, angry, and pointing his finger at the woman he feels cost him everything - Quinn. Deacon is there to love and support Quinn as she tries to repair her once-insperable relationship with her son, but will Wyatt ever be able to forgive her?

Source B&B Online FB Fan Page

Caroline and Brooke trade nasty words about Ridge.

Brooke tells Caroline she could have Ridge back in a hot minute.

Liam and Steffy collaborate on his plan against Rick.

Steffy tells Liam what she wants in return for her help.

Ivy is distressed to see Liam and Steffy huddled in a close moment.

Wyatt blames Quinn for his failure to save his marriage to Hope.

Deacon gives Quinn help when she needs it most.

Brooke becomes concerned about Rick's recent behavior.

When Rick treats Wyatt harshly, he joins the scheme to teach Rick a lesson.

Brooke sets in motion her own plan to make sure Ridge and Caroline's growing connection is severed.

Bill shows his softer side to win over Katie.

Maya has the perfect man for Nicole.

COMING: Valentine's Day offers love and surprises.

B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

Steffy agrees to participate in Liam's plan to bring down Rick, but with one important condition.

Wyatt is forced to grovel to Rick when he asks to return to Forrester Creations.

Grilled by Steffy about her relationship with Ridge, Caroline tries to put on a brave face.

Ivy opens up to Aly about her own concerns regarding Liam's former flame.

Ridge and Caroline's connection grows stronger when she poses for his painting.

Brooke uses her wiles on Ridge, which has tied him to her so many times before.

But now, Brooke is met with a stunning admission about Ridge's romantic intentions.

Deacon assures an insecure Quinn that she's the only woman for him.

Katie gives Bill an answer to his marriage proposal.

Steffy makes a worthy adversary against Rick.

Brooke recruits an unexpected accomplice for her side.

Valentines Day brings romance, happiness and the possible start of something new.

COMING: A shocking outcome for the future of Forrester Creations

OMG I saw this online earlier. Shocking. So horrible. Poor Linsey

I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

What the heck was that car doing on that sidewalk? My gawd.

This is so awful!! I can't believe it happened. Thank goodness she didn't have her baby with her.
I pray that she has a speedy recovery!!

OMG I saw this online earlier. Shocking. So horrible. Poor Linsey

I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

What the heck was that car doing on that sidewalk? My gawd.

From what I saw, the car was hit by another car and then it ran onto the sidewalk. They weren't intentionally on the sidewalk.

From what I saw, the car was hit by another car and then it ran onto the sidewalk. They weren't intentionally on the sidewalk.

Yes, I just now read another article that said TWO cars collided forcing one car up on the sidewalk. Earlier when I saw the pictures I only saw ONE car on the sidewalk and no mention of another car
hence my concern why a lone car was on the sidewalk.

I live here in CALI and have almost been hit 2x by cars while I was walking. It is beyond upsetting and scary and leaves you freaked for the next several hours. I feel horrible for Linsey because it is true with the speed
of cars and their size you can NOT get out of their way FAST ENOUGH.

I love Caroline so much, I am so sad that this has happened to her.

BROKE TWO LEGS. :sad2: :sad1:

OMG. :(

THIS MORNING! Better news!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/update-bbs-linsey-godfrey

B&B star Linsey Godfrey (Caroline), who was injured yesterday after being struck by a car, is on the road to recovery, reports her fiancé, Y&R's Robert Adamson (Noah), who wrote on Twitter, "She is going to be ok. Thank you. Already charming her Dr's and Nurses. She's been through worse than this and she'll be back on her feet before we all know it. She's the best girl and the best momma, and soon this will all be a distant memory."

Several of her co-stars took to Twitter to express their concern, including Jacob Young (Rick), who wrote, "please send prayers to @linseygodfrey she is strong and a fighter, but all good thoughts/ prayers will help!" Tweeted Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke), "Sending good thoughts and prayers and healing energy to @linseygodfrey !! I hope surgery goes well & hope to see u back at work very soon.” Scott Clifton (Liam) assured, “Re: @linseygodfrey—Not my place to pass along medical details, but she's going to be okay. Throughout the trauma, she has remained fabulous."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter