• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

I was shocked with Dante and Felicia and Ridge and Donna kissing.........Let me be your new Logan :happytv:

If Barbie were human- she would be Donna Logan. I totally see her and Ridge hooking up.

I missed a couple of days but I read that Brooke caught Ridge and Donna in a comprizng (sp?) position, what is up with that? What we they doing? :confused3

disneyred said:
Who else knows that Taylor killed Darla ?

Hector and Phoebe are the only ones I know of that know. They are accessories because they lied to the police and are trying to hide that Taylor did it.

Also, maybe it is just me, but I think that Phoebe is quite possibly the worst actress I have ever seen. I cringe when she is on. The fact that she is generally in scenes with Taylor and her fat lips and huge misshappen Ta-Tas has me cringing even more! :confused3

r3ngels said:
I missed a couple of days but I read that Brooke caught Ridge and Donna in a comprizng (sp?) position, what is up with that? What we they doing? :confused3

She saw them share a little kiss and after Ridge left she said to Donna, "What do you think you're doing? Don't you kiss him EVER again!" and that was the end of the Wednesday show. I want them to hook up- I like their chemistry.

Squidrific said:
Also, maybe it is just me, but I think that Phoebe is quite possibly the worst actress I have ever seen. I cringe when she is on. The fact that she is generally in scenes with Taylor and her fat lips and huge misshappen Ta-Tas has me cringing even more! :confused3

NOT just you! ;) I cringe when she is on too! She does resemble Amber in appearance in some aspect, and that bugs me too. I don't even remember what became of Amber! :confused:

Tyler looks like she has duck lips or something. She used to be pretty.

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
NOT just you! ;) I cringe when she is on too! She does resemble Amber in appearance in some aspect, and that bugs me too. I don't even remember what became of Amber! :confused:

Tyler looks like she has duck lips or something. She used to be pretty.

Same here ... I would like to know what became of Amber ??

I can't believe what Taylor has done to her beautiful face! In the crying scenes you can see how much botox she has in her forehead. It doesn't move at all!

Her lips look strange too. I've never noticed it as much as I have these past couple of days with her crying!!

Its such ashame because she was such a beautiful woman. :(

I remember Amber did "the trapping Ridge and Bridget in the abandond mine" and then moved to Italy. Then she ran into Ridge and remember everyone thought she kidnapped him but it was Morgan who did? She ended up saving him from Morgan and then took off for parts unknown.

That's the last time I remember seeing Amber.

beattyfamily said:
I can't believe what Taylor has done to her beautiful face! In the crying scenes you can see how much botox she has in her forehead. It doesn't move at all!

Her lips look strange too. I've never noticed it as much as I have these past couple of days with her crying!!

Its such ashame because she was such a beautiful woman. :(

Exactly. Such a shame.

Ok, I have missed a few episodes here and there. Can someone tell me what became of the car Taylor was driving when she hit Darla? Blood was all over the windshield. :confused3

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
Ok, I have missed a few episodes here and there. Can someone tell me what became of the car Taylor was driving when she hit Darla? Blood was all over the windshield. :confused3

I believe Hector pulled in a favor and had it fixed.

beattyfamily said:
I believe Hector pulled in a favor and had it fixed.

Ah...thanks!
Still strange that none of the Emergency crew noticed it at the accident site.

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
Ah...thanks!
Still strange that none of the Emergency crew noticed it at the accident site.

I know but I guess it all happened so fast and Hector was part of the emergency crew and they expected Taylor to be there to save her daughter I guess.

It doesn't really make sense but what can you do; its Soap world!

beattyfamily said:
It doesn't really make sense but what can you do; its Soap world!

Yep, you're right about that! ;)

They showed a flashback the other day, and there was a LOT of blood on the windshield. You would think that would be noticed by the rescue crew. I am guessing the police arrived after Hector took care of it, and the rescue crew was too busy working on poor Darla.

Yep, only on a soap. I have to remind myself that Taylor has died several times, so things really DON'T have to add up! :teeth: A wax body of Taylor in the casket, and no one noticed!!! :rotfl2:

BibbidiBobbidiBOO said:
Yep, only on a soap. I have to remind myself that Taylor has died several times, so things really DON'T have to add up! :teeth: A wax body of Taylor in the casket, and no one noticed!!! :rotfl2:

Are we sure the wax body is in the casket.... the girls and her lips look pretty wax like..... :rotfl2:

Well, they left Hector. Does anyone now think that maybe Stephanie will protect Taylor and convince her to say that Hector was the hit and run driver....since it looks like he will die??

That's what I thought when I saw them leave him behind.

But I do know that Thorne has just figured it out so maybe I'm just plain wrong. ETA...I guess I'm way off...looks like Taylor is about to admit it to Thorne.

Maybe this is just how they are getting Hector off the show. :confused3

And wasn't that creepy what's happening to Pheobie?

I can't believe that Taylor "The Saint" would just leave Hector behind to die since she has been "struggling" with Darla's death. That would make her a double-murderer! ;)

What's happening with Phoebe? I am at work and haven't seen today's show!

Squidrific said:
I can't believe that Taylor "The Saint" would just leave Hector behind to die since she has been "struggling" with Darla's death. That would make her a double-murderer! ;)

What's happening with Phoebe? I am at work and haven't seen today's show!

The firemen came and pulled Hector out and he is alive so far. Taylor didn't want to leave him but Stephanie told her to and pushed her out of the house.

Phoebe is seeing things; Darla to be exact. She saw her bloody hand, then her bloody clothes and then her bloody face!

Then Eric came and she was histerical and crying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter