Boma breakfast

momto3pirates

DIS Veteran
I know Zebra Domes are on the buffet at dinner but are they there for breakfast? If not I'll head over to Mara and grab some on our way out.
Thanks

Its been a year since we ate there - so I'm sure the dis universe will correct me when/if I'm wrong - but I do not recall them having any zebra domes or any desserts for that matter. They did have a lot of pastries and some amazing bread pudding.

We had breakfast(and dinner) there a couple weeks ago. The zebra domes were just at the dinner. That bread pudding with pecan praline sauce at breakfast is amazing! The Boma breakfast is so good. I think they also have the best service we've had at any buffet. Totally worth it to go there!

We also ate at Cape May Cafe for breakfast this last time and our waitress pretty much ignored us. We had to ask multiple times just to have her take our drink order and even then, she didn't ask DS19 what he would like. He just wound up having water. She didn't even ask us what we wanted and then she took forever just to bring us the water. She forgot to bring DH the juice he ordered until he was completely done with his meal.

I've had friends ask for them at breakfast and get them. Not sure if that's unusual or not?

I've had friends ask for them at breakfast and get them. Not sure if that's unusual or not?

That’s good to know. Never hurts to ask! Thanks.

We have Boma breakfast booked 2x over our 10 day stay. Hope I’m not overdoing it. Both days are our non-park pool days.

No domes at breakfast @ Boma, were there last month- good breakfast dessert options but they were not on there (sadly) :(

We have Boma breakfast booked 2x over our 10 day stay. Hope I’m not overdoing it. Both days are our non-park pool days.

Give yourself time before you head from Boma to the pool- we were so disgustingly full from breakfast there we had to walk laps to feel better and we are not even big eaters..... there's so much to try, it's hard to not over eat. Our DDs hit the pool asap after breakfast but I felt like a beached whale.

You make me feel better about my breakfast at Boma's, dinner at Boma's and dinner at Jiko's now. I am not the only one.

We've booked Boma for dinner on our arrival day, and I plan on eating breakfast one time, not sure what day yet. It's one of our favorite restaurants.

We were just there for breakfast last week and no Zebra Domes. We did get some at the Mara QS location though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter