Boma vs Ohana breakfast

Do you want characters? It's entirely about which experience you want, IMO. And Boma has more variety.

I did Boma for dinner never breakfast. Did Ohana a few years ago and loved it but have been told it isn't as good anymore. Look at the reviews. Another choice people love Tusker breakfast and Cape May

We did Ohana in 2016 for breakfast and loved it. My DS drank 3 pitchers of that juice. We have not done Boma for breakfast.

For sure I would choose Boma. My kids are young and even they prefer the yummy food and great views at Boma compared to okay food and rushed characters at Ohana.

Thanks for the responses probably going to go with Boma food quality and variety is most important.

Oh my goodness - no comparison, absolutely Boma is better. We think it is the best breakfast on WDW property. We aren't really breakfast eaters but Boma breakfast is always a must do for us. My only regret with Boma is that my stomach doesn't have a larger capacity. I always get full before I have tried everything I want to get. So, so good!!

For two adults, definitely Boma. Great variety. Food is good. And the resort is beautiful resort. You can watch the animals afterwards. :)

For adults, for kids, for anyone... Boma. The food quality is much better and more variety. Even my kids prefer Boma. If we only do one breakfast the entire trip, it's there.

I would definitely pick Boma- with our without kids! We have never been to Ohana for breakfast, but Boma has a great selection and it's actually very well priced for a Disney restaurant! We don't miss it each trip.

If you need characters then Ohana's if you want some really incredible food Boma's.

We were there in August and had an excellent experience at Ohana for breakfast. Excellent character interaction and good food...not earth shattering quality but after a week of yogurt and granola in our room it was a welcome change.

We have reservations at Boma on Saturday for breakfast and I will report back afterwards.

We were not super impressed with our Ohana breakfast last time that we went. Getting refills on the skillet was difficult. It may be that we were a larger group so they had trouble keeping up with us 7 people but we decided we won’t be returning.

Boma without a doubt, Ohana breakfast isn't so great, if your into the characters then maybe but food wise Boma much better

Just to pile on to just about all of the above, I think the food at Boma is superior...its probably the best breakfast I've had onsite. We did enjoy 'Ohana breakfast also, but I'd pick Boma for sure...and why pay extra for the character interaction if it isn't important to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter