Boo to You, Tower of Terror, and Goofy too! OCT '14 RunDisney/MNSSHP TR! COMPLETE

Wrap up thoughts (with pin pictures!)

First off, pixiedust: Happy New Year!! pixiedust: May your 2015 be filled with health, happiness and hopefully a Disney trip or two!

Wow- what a fast but fantastic trip! The weather was great though it was probably the warmest weather I’ve ever traveled to WDW in!

I loved Pop. It definitely lived up to its hype and I look forward to the day that I’ll return (though I don’t know when that will be.)

Pin trading was fun during this trip and we got a lot of good finds. Here’s a couple pictures I snapped over the course of the trip documenting pins that we picked up (and sometimes later traded away.)

100_7370 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7436 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7439 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7441 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I’m definitely looking forward to fleeing cold New England for warm weather and more runDisney races in a few weeks when we take on the Goofy Challenge!

Thanks to everyone who read along with this belated, and rapidly posted adventure! I hope you'll join us again in a few weeks when we recount or upcoming adventure back to the World. In the mean time, as our main mouse would say, see ya real soon! :smickey:

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you both!! " and hopefully a Disney trip or two!" Yeah, I like the sound of that. Or three or four or five... If you're gonna dream, dream BIG!

I love POP too. Granted, it's the only Disney resort I've stayed in (well, for a few more weeks anyway), but it is a special place.

I really like that little boat pin. There's something about Disney transportation that appeals to me. Not to mention that Duffy pin. That little bear will always be special to me.

I wish you a Magical upcoming trip and look forward to reading all about it when you return. :goodvibes

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you both!! " and hopefully a Disney trip or two!" Yeah, I like the sound of that. Or three or four or five... If you're gonna dream, dream BIG!

You got me, Rob! Why stop at one?!

I love POP too. Granted, it's the only Disney resort I've stayed in (well, for a few more weeks anyway), but it is a special place.

You're staying at the WL on your next trip, right? I CAN'T WAIT to hear about that! That's one of the few Disney resorts I've never seen in person and I bet it's spectacular!

I really like that little boat pin. There's something about Disney transportation that appeals to me. Not to mention that Duffy pin. That little bear will always be special to me.

Right?! I only wish they made a little Disney bus pin! I love Duffy- he's just too cute!

I wish you a Magical upcoming trip and look forward to reading all about it when you return. :goodvibes

Same to you! :goodvibes In the mean time, I'm patiently awaiting more from your September trip! :surfweb:

I love the pins you got! The Mickey and Minnie are my favorite.

I can't wait to read about your Goofy Challenge! Good luck with the races, I'll be eager to hear about it when you return!

I love the pins you got! The Mickey and Minnie are my favorite.

The Minnie is one of my favorites too!

I can't wait to read about your Goofy Challenge! Good luck with the races, I'll be eager to hear about it when you return!

Thanks! Reading your marathon/Goofy reports has got me really excited to get there and start racing!

I just read through your whole TR and LOVED it!! Sounds like you girls had a fantastic trip!! MNSSHP is so much fun. I love seeing MK all decked out for Halloween and that pumpkin waffle is something I NEED to try!

Your race posts have me super excited for my very first RunDisney event in May - whoo hoo! :hyper: Your stepsisters costumes were awesome. Can't wait to read about your Goofy Challenge. Have a great time!!

I just read through your whole TR and LOVED it!! Sounds like you girls had a fantastic trip!! MNSSHP is so much fun. I love seeing MK all decked out for Halloween and that pumpkin waffle is something I NEED to try!

Your race posts have me super excited for my very first RunDisney event in May - whoo hoo! :hyper: Your stepsisters costumes were awesome. Can't wait to read about your Goofy Challenge. Have a great time!!

MK during MNSSHP is so beautiful! A must do if you ever get the chance!

Woooo! Your first runDisney event!!! Watch out- you never know when you'll get hooked, haha! :lmao: I know it's a little early to think about it but I certainly hope you'll do a TR. Count me in if you do- I've never done EE (and now never will) so I definitely wanna hear all about it.

Okay, parasailing is officially on my bucket list. I'm a little scared of heights but the views of MK and the resorts sound too incredible!!!

YESSS PIN PICS. I have a few of those pins myself and I hope to find that Duffy pin at some point!

Thanks so much for a great trip report, and if I don't talk to you before then good luck with the Goofy Challenge!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Okay, parasailing is officially on my bucket list. I'm a little scared of heights but the views of MK and the resorts sound too incredible!!! YESSS PIN PICS. I have a few of those pins myself and I hope to find that Duffy pin at some point! Thanks so much for a great trip report, and if I don't talk to you before then good luck with the Goofy Challenge!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

I feel that it is only fair to warn you, I had a hard time enjoying the sights because I was so terrified....I didn't realize it but it seems I am, in fact, afraid of heights! Lol. But like we said before, definitely a once in a lifetime experience and I'm glad I did it!

I really enjoyed your report (I just wish it was longer!).

Nice to start your trip with some pool time. We are consciously trying to add in more relaxing time to our trips.

Trails End has been on my list to try for awhile now I just can't ever seem to find the time to make it out to Ft. Wilderness.

Looks like you had a great MNSSP! Those pooh characters dress up though. :love: Someday, someday....

I really loved hearing your account of the race. I had intended to run the TOT this year but now I am just not sure what I want to do. I am toying with Wine and Dine but it's my daughters bday weekend and I really had no intention to take her.....It's one thing to go to Disney without your child but you enter a whole new level of awful parenting to be there on her bday.

That picture from the rundisney fb page was really great!

I can only imagine those parasailing views! What a fun activity!

Good luck with the Goofy challenge! Can't wait to hear about it.

I really enjoyed your report (I just wish it was longer!).

Nice to start your trip with some pool time. We are consciously trying to add in more relaxing time to our trips.

Trails End has been on my list to try for awhile now I just can't ever seem to find the time to make it out to Ft. Wilderness.

Looks like you had a great MNSSP! Those pooh characters dress up though. :love: Someday, someday....

I really loved hearing your account of the race. I had intended to run the TOT this year but now I am just not sure what I want to do. I am toying with Wine and Dine but it's my daughters bday weekend and I really had no intention to take her.....It's one thing to go to Disney without your child but you enter a whole new level of awful parenting to be there on her bday.

That picture from the rundisney fb page was really great!

I can only imagine those parasailing views! What a fun activity!

Good luck with the Goofy challenge! Can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks for reading! I wish it were longer too- can't wait to go for a longer trip!

I'd love to do Wine and Dine (I don't envy your dilemma though!) Hopefully if it's not in the cards for this year you can do it in the future!

Hope you ladies had a fantastically Goofy weekend! Just a heads up - I saw a picture of you two in runDisney's Facebook album!! :) Yay!

Hope you ladies had a fantastically Goofy weekend! Just a heads up - I saw a picture of you two in runDisney's Facebook album!! :) Yay!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend at your first (official) Dopey! We had a great time and we can't wait to share. Thanks for the heads up! We thought the runDisney photog caught us in Epcot during the half, lol!

Just read this report and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm hoping that the ToT race is only temporarily gone as I'd love to run this one day.

I parasailed one time when we were staying on the beach in Sarasota. I'm terrified of heights, so why I thought I would enjoy this is beyond me. I call it my beach psychosis in which after days of laying on the warm sand watching parasails float by I decided that it looked like fun. I was so scared through the whole thing. :rotfl2: Glad you girls had a great trip and another successful runDisney event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter