Book recommendations?

Warriors Series, Kingdom Keepers, and Tiger Series (Tiger's Curse, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, Tiger's Destiny).

I have heard a lot about that series...what are they about? Thanks!!

Its post apocalyptic sort set in Chicago. The main character is forced to make choices that will impact her life as long as her community forever! She also finds love along the way! And I'm happy to say that this is NOT a love triangle!
Happy reading!!!

Its post apocalyptic sort set in Chicago. The main character is forced to make choices that will impact her life as long as her community forever! She also finds love along the way! And I'm happy to say that this is NOT a love triangle! Happy reading!!!

Sounds really good!! Thank you:)

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys!!! I have constructed probably the longest book list in history...but that's because there are so many great books and authors out there!!! Thanks again:) I love finding out what other fellow teens like (especially Disney fans like myself)
Keep the ideas coming guys!! This is great:)

I don't know if many people have heard of them, but I loved the James Herriot books! The other book suggestions already listed my other favorites. :)

I just finished another book, it's called Wonder. It is one of the best books ever! Also, The Running Dream is really good.

What are the James Herriot books?

They are a series of books about a vet named James Herriot. James Herriot is a British vet in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The stories are based on real events that happened to James Herriot. (I think he changed his name for the books but I'm not sure.) They are pretty old, but I enjoyed them.

They are a series of books about a vet named James Herriot. James Herriot is a British vet in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The stories are based on real events that happened to James Herriot. (I think he changed his name for the books but I'm not sure.) They are pretty old, but I enjoyed them.

Sounds neat:) thank you!

I'm one of those weird people who get really into books that get assigned to be read in school, LOL! I just began TFiOS, but I'm really into classic books like All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque and 1984 by George Orwell, too. I recommend both of them! But if you like newer books, I really liked Struck by Lightening by Chris Colfer. I also fell in love with See You at Harrys by Jo Knowles, but fair warning: it deals with death and the aftermath of a family devastated by the loss of a close loved one. It's still tragically beautiful and since I lost a friend over the summer, it was something I could really relate to.

And of course, there's always time to read (or in my case, re-read) the Harry Potter series :rolleyes2

I'm one of those weird people who get really into books that get assigned to be read in school, LOL! I just began TFiOS, but I'm really into classic books like All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque and 1984 by George Orwell, too. I recommend both of them! But if you like newer books, I really liked Struck by Lightening by Chris Colfer. I also fell in love with See You at Harrys by Jo Knowles, but fair warning: it deals with death and the aftermath of a family devastated by the loss of a close loved one. It's still tragically beautiful and since I lost a friend over the summer, it was something I could really relate to. And of course, there's always time to read (or in my case, re-read) the Harry Potter series :rolleyes2

Wow!! Thanks for taking the time to tell me your favorites!!! I will have to look these up:) oh and btw, absolutely adore your username<3

I like the American Girl books a lot.
Also:
Little House
Babysitters Club
Confessions of April Grace
Dolphin Diaries
Beacon Street Girls
Dear America/Royal Diaries

(I love reading!:D)

I like the American Girl books a lot. Also: Little House Babysitters Club Confessions of April Grace Dolphin Diaries Beacon Street Girls Dear America/Royal Diaries (I love reading!:D)

I loved Confessions of April Grace!

The Mysterious Benedict Society is a good series also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter