Booked for akl but turns out to be GF oct2019

Natalierose122

Earning My Ears
Hi i booked for akl for oct 2019 and i have a problem i put in my resort reservation on the my disney exprience and it showing up that i will be staying at GF Resort i booked with barr head travel i called disney and they confirmed that am staying at the grand floridian but when i phoned up barr head travel its on there system that i have definitely booked for AKL

Hi i booked for akl for oct 2019 and i have a problem i put in my resort reservation on the my disney exprience and it showing up that i will be staying at GF Resort i booked with barr head travel i called disney and they confirmed that am staying at the grand floridian but when i phoned up barr head travel its on there system that i have definitely booked for AKL

Is Barrhead a UK travel company? If so, there are ongoing and noted issues with rooms booked via UK travel companies for October 2019. It appears that Disney did not release the number of rooms that the companies were expecting and people are being moved to other resorts that do have room availability.

Is Barrhead a UK travel company? If so, there are ongoing and noted issues with rooms booked via UK travel companies for October 2019. It appears that Disney did not release the number of rooms that the companies were expecting and people are being moved to other resorts that do have room availability.

Yes from uk am all a bit confused over this Barrhead travel are going to query this tomorrow and if it is true i love GF but omg how on earth has this happend though it would be there fault and be loosing a lot of money through this am so worried incase i do have to pay a lot out when i didn't know nothing about this

Sounds as if this travel company may be taking the hit on this one? Not so much Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter