Booking ADRs for Nov 24th

Thank you for checking. I've seen many people on here express what I'm feeling right now... that I'm about to get up at 5am tomorrow and it's going to be basically pointless

So i'm thinking it's perhaps Disney not opening up the ADRs yet for 24th besides the 4 parks? I did notice only CItricos and Beaches and Cream had some openings. I was attempting to book 60+7days. Has anyone got any ADRs for non park restaurants?
I got Hoop Dee Doo Revue at 4pm, but it was really slim pickings. That was like one of the only places I saw other than what you mentioned. I was hoping for Boma... like literally any other day of the week we could get Boma. We are staying at AKL so we are doing resort day on Thanksgiving and just did not want to go anywhere that day. There was not a single reservation at any of the AKL restaurants.. that is just so unheard of when I am booking 60 plus days out. You can normally get one of those three restaurants.

Thank you for the info. We are a party of 10 and can make reservation tomorrow am. I decided to go on to Open table and make Thanksgiving today just to be safe. The younger kids are going to Raglen Road and the oldies are have ll Mulino. We are staying at Boardwalk and look forward to not traveling much on Thanksgiving.

Our 60 days opened Tuesday. We wanted LTT on Thanksgiving, but that was a no go.
I made an ADR at Shula's for Dinner.

Then I switched it all up and got the MK Dessert Party that night and Homecoming for lunch.

Thank you for the info. We are a party of 10 and can make reservation tomorrow am. I decided to go on to Open table and make Thanksgiving today just to be safe. The younger kids are going to Raglen Road and the oldies are have ll Mulino. We are staying at Boardwalk and look forward to not traveling much on Thanksgiving.
Very smart. Disney Springs was my backup plan for Thanksgiving day, too. Good luck!!

Hi everyone. My 60-day was yesterday. Group of 12 people. I was able to get 3 reservations of 4 for BOG at 7:20pm on Thanksgiving.

Any thoughts on how complicated it will be to sit the 12 of us together at BOG? Any thoughts on whether there will be a special Thanksgiving menu for BOG? When do they usually release special Thanksgiving menus for WDW?

Thanks for the help!!!

I just called dining. He said for thanksgiving Jiko has been taking reservations and is full. I don't get it. It's been full since my 60 day mark over a week ago. I have checked every morning at 6 AM. no way they filled that fast and without me noticing. I mean maybe they did but it's Jiko. . . yah popular but it does fly under the radar. I have never ever had an issue getting in there. I just did a 12 day sweep cause we do want to eat there. I was able to only get the Sunday before we leave after TG. wide open. wide open. all other days full or closed. I'm going reach out to a manager I know to see if it's truly booked up. the cast member agreed that it seems weird. is it me? I know it's a busy time of the year.

I got Hoop Dee Doo Revue at 4pm, but it was really slim pickings. That was like one of the only places I saw other than what you mentioned. I was hoping for Boma... like literally any other day of the week we could get Boma. We are staying at AKL so we are doing resort day on Thanksgiving and just did not want to go anywhere that day. There was not a single reservation at any of the AKL restaurants.. that is just so unheard of when I am booking 60 plus days out. You can normally get one of those three restaurants.
I was just saying it about Jiko. Sooooo weird. Especially Jiko. We are at AKL for 12 nights over Thanksgiving. See you there! Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter