Booking ADRs for Nov 24th

chimoe

Mouseketeer
Hi All, our ADR booking opened up today. I was able to get what we needed but i noticed that Nov 24th, only the 4 theme parks have availability. Anyone know why? We are trying to get Ohana for breakfast, but ALL the hotel based restaurants show nothing opened for breakfast/lunch/dinner. which can't be true.

I hope not. mine opens tomorrow and we really wanted to eat at jiko for thanksgiving. have eaten there many times before and for thanksgiving. i hope this isn't a mess tomorrow. i miss the 180 days out window.

Last edited:

I noticed that too. I was looking for a Whispering Canyon Cafe or Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast and there were no times at all for either the entire day. After I saw this message I went and looked and you are right. Only parks and Disney Springs restaurants are showing up. I also saw Beaches and Cream available.

This is kinda wonky. Did the 60 day window change make that much of a difference? I mean pre covid at the 180 day mark I never had issues even with new places. I remember getting Olga's with zero issues when it literally was just opening. When we did character meals no issues. Now it seems like alot of places are pretty hard. I don't get Homecoming. We went first few months it opened. No issues getting in. I'm looking at availability today cause of a split stay I'm getting 10 PM times. And I'm talking prime times to travel too.

My booking window just opened up and yeah there was not much available. I wonder if you guys are right? They did not open some reservations or was it just already booked up.

I am in the same position - tried to do reservations for Thanksgiving when my booking window opened and very little available.

This is kinda wonky. Did the 60 day window change make that much of a difference? I mean pre covid at the 180 day mark I never had issues even with new places. I remember getting Olga's with zero issues when it literally was just opening. When we did character meals no issues. Now it seems like alot of places are pretty hard. I don't get Homecoming. We went first few months it opened. No issues getting in. I'm looking at availability today cause of a split stay I'm getting 10 PM times. And I'm talking prime times to travel too.

I believe the window change made a huge difference. Most people have their plans set at 60 days vs 180 days.

So i'm thinking it's perhaps Disney not opening up the ADRs yet for 24th besides the 4 parks? I did notice only CItricos and Beaches and Cream had some openings. I was attempting to book 60+7days. Has anyone got any ADRs for non park restaurants?

I was just coming to post exactly the same things as above. Lol. I grabbed citricos for thanksgiving for now. I checked a few other places and nothing still. I have eaten at California grill, Yatchsman, and jiko for thanksgiving. Maybe I’ll keep citricos for something new in a holiday. I don’t know yet. Jiko has a warm place in our hearts. AlKL is our dvc home and jiko has always been our most consistent meals in Disney ever.

My window opens tomorrow, am I insane to ask whether there's any availability for Liberty Tree on Tgiving?

My window opens tomorrow, am I insane to ask whether there's any availability for Liberty Tree on Tgiving?
I’d have a back up plan. I tried for 2 today and nothing. First time going over thanksgiving that I was unable to get one on my opening day. We booked at The Diamond Horseshoe….same food. Cape May was our back up but as everyone was saying I don’t think they’ve been released yet.

I just checked for a party of 2. nothing. this 60 days out anymore is rough. but again things are totally different and not for the better in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter