Booking Fantasmic Package

cheesekate2005

DIS Veteran
I am planning on booking a Fantasmic Dining Package at my 180 day mark. Are they available to book at the 180 day mark as long as the park hours are set? Are these ADR's difficult to get now that Fantasmic is not performing as often as it used to be? Thanks for any tips and information! I have to book this one over the phone, right?

I know that I had difficulty getting the date I wanted, I even changed my vacation to work around it, I didn't want to eat at BD or HV, I only wanted Mama Melrose. Look first for the Fantasmic schedule for the dates and then call with the dates you want and the restaurant you want.

Disney has reduced the performances for Fantasmic. It's possible you choose a date that is dark. I booked BD/Fantasmic today for May. I was able to get my first choice.

Hello,

I booked our fantasmic package with mama melrose for august at the 180+10. Our meal is 4.40 which doesnt bother me, we will have counter service breakfast and supper :goodvibes

I am looking to book for August as well...I can make my ADR's on the 14th...I really hope to get this one! I don't mind early seating either - especially in August!

My 180 mark comes up this week and I too will be trying for a MM F! DP in August. Here's hoping we all get some pixie dust! :goodvibes

Yes, you have to book over the phone. But call quickly--they fill up in a hurry. Also, FYI, they are scheduled at more of a lunch time than dinner. Not something I knew when orginally booking.

Yes, you have to book over the phone. But call quickly--they fill up in a hurry. Also, FYI, they are scheduled at more of a lunch time than dinner. Not something I knew when orginally booking.

I have booked Fantasmic numerous times. We've always booked dinner. I didn't know lunch was even a possibility.

It will be my first reservation I make! I have a pretty large group (14) so I will be going through group dining for it.

I booked yesterday for less than 3 months from now for a Sunday showing and got a 4pm meal time.

Today I was able to get our Mama Melrose F!DP for 4:45 for a party of 8. I did call right at our 180 day mark, but not until 8AM. :goodvibes

Way to go! Wish I had started booking earlier. I finally booked our Fantsamic after calling 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.

I am putting my trust in the IPO to get us our Fantasmic Dining pkg for August....I figure that since I am paying to stay Club level, I might as well use some of the services!! I hope that they are able to get us our Mama Melrose Dinner pkg! 10 days until I can book :goodvibes

I am putting my trust in the IPO to get us our Fantasmic Dining pkg for August....I figure that since I am paying to stay Club level, I might as well use some of the services!! I hope that they are able to get us our Mama Melrose Dinner pkg! 10 days until I can book :goodvibes

I just booked club level too, how does this work?? IPO is what??? i would love to book fantasmic too but I am past our 180 day mark already..but have no plan yet!

I thought I would give it a shot and just called and got ressies for the 4th of July at Mama Melrose for 5pm. Fantasmic is at 9!!!

I just booked club level too, how does this work?? IPO is what??? i would love to book fantasmic too but I am past our 180 day mark already..but have no plan yet!

Hello :goodvibes IPO is the Itinerary Planning Office ....they are the ones at AKL Club Level who book your dining reservations for you and help you book any special events you want like spa treatments, Sunrise/Sunset Safari, Show tickets/etc....

Our 180 day window opens up Feb 22, so I've e-mailed my dining requests to the Itinerary Planners and they will do their best to get the dates and times I've requested. They are usually right on it when your window opens and are able to secure what you want very close to the times you want. It is nice to not have to wait on the phone at 5 am West Coast time to make reservations myself!!

If you are staying club level, I'd e-mail them a nice request and see if they could still find you a Fantasmic Pkg for the date you want....you never know :)

I ADORE AKL CL....We've received nothing but the very best service and help when staying there! :lovestruc :cloud9:

Enjoy your trip! :flower3:

Hello :goodvibes IPO is the Itinerary Planning Office ....they are the ones at AKL Club Level who book your dining reservations for you and help you book any special events you want like spa treatments, Sunrise/Sunset Safari, Show tickets/etc....

Our 180 day window opens up Feb 22, so I've e-mailed my dining requests to the Itinerary Planners and they will do their best to get the dates and times I've requested. They are usually right on it when your window opens and are able to secure what you want very close to the times you want. It is nice to not have to wait on the phone at 5 am West Coast time to make reservations myself!!

If you are staying club level, I'd e-mail them a nice request and see if they could still find you a Fantasmic Pkg for the date you want....you never know :)

I ADORE AKL CL....We've received nothing but the very best service and help when staying there! :lovestruc :cloud9:

Enjoy your trip! :flower3:

Wow that sounds awesome!
Where will I find their email address???
can they do things such as getting gifts in the room when we arrive for the kids, etc??

Wow that sounds awesome!
Where will I find their email address???
can they do things such as getting gifts in the room when we arrive for the kids, etc??

Their e-mail address is : animal.kingdom.lodge.itinerary.planning@disneyworld.com

I have heard that they can help you with shopping/little surprise gifts, although I have never used that service. They are very, very helpful...so e-mail them to introduce yourself/family and see what they can do for you! Both my club level trips have been more than amazing....absoulutely magical. I LOVE AKL CL!!! You won't be dissapointed, and if anyone can get you a hard-to-get dining reservation like the Fantasmic pkg...they can!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter