• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Fantasmic Package

Their e-mail address is : animal.kingdom.lodge.itinerary.planning@disneyworld.com

I have heard that they can help you with shopping/little surprise gifts, although I have never used that service. They are very, very helpful...so e-mail them to introduce yourself/family and see what they can do for you! Both my club level trips have been more than amazing....absoulutely magical. I LOVE AKL CL!!! You won't be dissapointed, and if anyone can get you a hard-to-get dining reservation like the Fantasmic pkg...they can!!! :lovestruc

I got Fantasmic on my own but I just emailed AKL IPO to ask about surprise gifts!! thanks so much everyone!!

Today I was able to get our Mama Melrose F!DP for 4:45 for a party of 8. I did call right at our 180 day mark, but not until 8AM. :goodvibes

Today was my 180 as well. By the time I called at 11 am, there were NO Fantasmic seats at Mama Melrose for 8/19. :sad1: Not sure wether to settle for H&V or just to MamaM as a regular ressie and wait with the hoards. Suggestions?

Today was my 180 as well. By the time I called at 11 am, there were NO Fantasmic seats at Mama Melrose for 8/19. :sad1: Not sure wether to settle for H&V or just to MamaM as a regular ressie and wait with the hoards. Suggestions?
Hi kpgriswold,

Personally, I would go with trying to get the package at H&V instead of having to enter with the big crowd, but expect to eat early! I called right at 7:00 on our 180 day mark (started dialing at 6:55 and kept hitting redial until they answered), and the only time availalable at H&V (the one we wanted) was 3:30. They said it would still be the dinner buffet, as opposed to the lunch buffet. We ate at H&V about four years ago, and thought it was a very good buffet. I remember them having more interesting dishes than you might usually find at a buffet.

If you really want to get in to see F! without having to wait in the big line, I would go with HVFDP if it is the only one available. We've eaten there twice in the last few years (both times FDP) and enjoyed it. It's not fancy food by any means, but it was tasty enough and there was enough variety to satisfy our whole group.

Even if you book HVFDP, you can always call back periodically to see if any FDPs have opened up at MM. If you happen to get MM later, just make sure to cancel your HVFDP ressie at least 48 hours in advance so you are not charged the $10pp "no show' fee.

If you haven't dined at H&V...don't. It has to be the worst dining in WDW. The food was inedible and the service was terrible. MO Just a heads up. I hope it helps.

How much is the Fantasmic package? This interests me, but I can't find the price online anywhere.

I was up at 3am (west coast) and could not get a fantasmic package for August 22nd. Good luck for everyone trying to get adrs for August. I have got 4 out of 6 so far with 7 more to go. Hopefully I will get the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter