booking for winter 2009/210

anna42hmr

Mouseketeer
does any one know, when they extend the booking period, does it go online the same day or before?? just curious as they are meant to be putting the new booking period (for hols after 8th november to early 2010) for sale tomorrow (from what they told me the other week) but am wondering if it is likely to be online tonight or first thing tomorrow am

Oh bother thought the prices would be up today. i will have to wait till thursday afternoon now as am working 8-8 for the next 2 days and i like to concentrate and study all prices so have to do it thursday now .

I told people last month that the new booking period starts from the 2nd...but some people didnt want to believe me lol.

I was told 25th May.....I think we can safely say that wasn't right!!!!:rotfl:

I was told 25th May.....I think we can safely say that wasn't right!!!!:rotfl:

i was told that too at one point, also 22nd may and 28th may lol!

think its safe to say that tomorrow should be right, as thats what they told me when i called last week (and when i went to the travel agent last friday and they called) and i also phoned from work this morning and they confirmed as far as they know on sale tomorrow. (ps i am not sad for checking lol, its just i am due to go on holiday the end of this week for 2 and a bit weeks and the person i am going away with is on hols for 2 weeks after, so if we dont sort it out this week, we wont be able to until after both our hols)

now am just wondering if they will extend the 40% off sale into the new booking period or something like 4 nights for 3 etc

i was told that too at one point, also 22nd may and 28th may lol!

think its safe to say that tomorrow should be right, as thats what they told me when i called last week (and when i went to the travel agent last friday and they called) and i also phoned from work this morning and they confirmed as far as they know on sale tomorrow. (ps i am not sad for checking lol, its just i am due to go on holiday the end of this week for 2 and a bit weeks and the person i am going away with is on hols for 2 weeks after, so if we dont sort it out this week, we wont be able to until after both our hols)

now am just wondering if they will extend the 40% off sale into the new booking period or something like 4 nights for 3 etc

I keep checking every hour to see if they are on early....:rotfl:I'm getting bored now!!!!!:laughing:I've been doing it since the 25th May....only joking!!!;)

:lmao: you see Disney would never lie to moi LOL.

If they are not on tomorrow you can all banish me to....Alton Towers :lmao:

Fairly sure they had a bank holiday in France today so I am sure it will on tomorrow, i hope :wizard:

JC

not up yet:rolleyes: hoped they would be up now so i could take a look before work

I got up at 6.30am to check and they ain't there...come on disney!!!!:rotfl: maybe it will be after 9am or midday eh? I'm desperate to see!!!:lmao:

Still not up, I am sitting here eagerly awaiting there release.

steve

you and me both lol just got into work and guess what the first thing i checked was lol! sad i know, they just better sell them today

if i could get way with calling them at work when the phone line opens at 8.15 i would, not sure if i can get away with it though lol, and to call from my mobi would cost a fortune i think as its an 08 number

Knowing the DLP website it will probably crash before new dates appear on there, you can always rings DLP instead they open in 10mins.

Knowing the DLP website it will probably crash before new dates appear on there, you can always rings DLP instead they open in 10mins.

I personally want to play about with dates..so can wait really!!! But cheers chicky!!!:thumbsup2

how annoying the prices are up but no new brochure thats all i want to see lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter