booking for winter 2009/210

Well, I just priced up for the same dates, duration, flights and onsite hotel - the price difference? Just £5!!!

There is one small difference though...this year we stayed at the DLH. yet the quote I just got was for the Cheyenne. It is £5 more expensive to stay at the Cheyenne than it was to stay at the DLH.

Was transportation free for under 12's this Jan - March? What has happened to the prices?

Well, I just priced up for the same dates, duration, flights and onsite hotel - the price difference? Just £5!!!

There is one small difference though...this year we stayed at the DLH. yet the quote I just got was for the Cheyenne. It is £5 more expensive to stay at the Cheyenne than it was to stay at the DLH.

Was transportation free for under 12's this Jan - March? What has happened to the prices?

wow thats not looking great for new bookings

Just been playing with different dates with the new prices. It seems as though it is slightly cheaper to book the 13th Dec than it is to book on the 3rd Jan!!!

So leading up to the Christmas festivities, it is cheaper to go to DLP than it is after the festivities (when you only get 3 days of the Xmas celebrations)!! Don't know how they have worked out the prices.

I think they will have hardly any UK visitors at the beginning of Jan next year.

As other people have said, we may be paying for all of the discounted offers of recent.

My DD flight was free for this Jan however a childs airflight doesn't cost over £300 to paris.:confused3

Another reason why it is more expensive this year is the season has been extended a few days, it dropped down to cheapy on the 4th last year but this year it has dropped gradually so paying more for the first few days.

steve

The dates I was looking at were mid Jan and still double what I paid for this year.

i ended up booking last night, at least its sorted now, (all barring the eurostar though) so i can budget for it now i know its happening (paid for courtesy of a 0% credit card lol) so i can pay a bit off each month

have also tried going via quidco as well so hopefully will get cash back from it as well. booked for 4 nights from 18th january at SL for montana rooms cant wait!

Jan 09 flights had free under 12s...thats not on YET...I'm holding off booking because they MIGHT change this when they realise they won't have anyone staying with them in January!!!:rotfl:

£700 for flights and transfer...they are having a flippin laugh!!! Jan 09 flights and transfer were just over the £300 mark as my cheyenne booking was £400 odd.

I'm disgusted with the prices next year and would rather leave it.

I don't blame you Katrina, I'm not even tempted to book for next year after seeing them prices. You could go WDW for that money.

I don't blame you Katrina, I'm not even tempted to book for next year after seeing them prices. You could go WDW for that money.

I really want to cry but at the end of the day its a holiday that we have already done...Paul on the other hand says we are going no matter what and hes annoying me right now!!!:mad:

I really want to cry but at the end of the day its a holiday that we have already done...Paul on the other hand says we are going no matter what and hes annoying me right now!!!:mad:

LOL least you have DH who wants to go DLRP :lmao:

Katrina

Easyjet flying from Edinburgh has been coming up with better prices for this year than AF. AF prices you'd think you were buying a plane:scared1: We have always gone with AF in the past but this time I've gone for easyjet. Flights out are in the evening so staying off site for first night, but flights home are good times. We'll be able to stay in the parks til tea time on our last day.

It looks like we will be the only ones attending the first week in January. I will become the sole member of the DJP :sad1:

steve

Katrina

Easyjet flying from Edinburgh has been coming up with better prices for this year than AF. AF prices you'd think you were buying a plane:scared1: We have always gone with AF in the past but this time I've gone for easyjet. Flights out are in the evening so staying off site for first night, but flights home are good times. We'll be able to stay in the parks til tea time on our last day.

I was looking at easy jet prices but not for January and they are really good..!!! Scared to book with them though!!!:rotfl: We have always booked AF and 'know' what to do!!hehe!!

Im 99% positive they still have to take money off the flights when you book with a package!!!!!!! They won't get anyone booking that amount for a flight...its crazy....!!!!

My accomodation is coming up £600 odd.......add flights its £1,472!!!:scared1:
Its the same no matter what wk (accomodation is different though) up til March....they haven't added the under 12s fly free and I'm CERTAIN they will!!!pleassssssssssse!!lol

My kids have been free since 2006...I ain't gonna start paying for them now!!!!:lmao:

Other than that I better get on the EJ website soonish!!!lol

£700 for flights and transfer...they are having a flippin laugh!!! Jan 09 flights and transfer were just over the £300 mark as my cheyenne booking was £400 odd.

I'm disgusted with the prices next year and would rather leave it.

Me too, its shocking, I paid £340 last year which included flights and transfers and for next year the hotel package alone with no flights added costs more than that!! I just priced up VA flights for the same week to Orlando and costs a £100 less, and we don't need to pay extra for accommodation and will have AP so would be cheaper to go to WDW for a week for us at the moment. I really want to go to DLP again next year though.:sad2:

Me too, its shocking, I paid £340 last year which included flights and transfers and for next year the hotel package alone with no flights added costs more than that!! I just priced up VA flights for the same week to Orlando and costs a £100 less, and we don't need to pay extra for accommodation and will have AP so would be cheaper to go to WDW for a week for us at the moment. I really want to go to DLP again next year though.:sad2:

Thats exactly it...they haven't kicked in the under 12 s fly free...mark my words within a month it will be cheaper!!!.....

hopefully!!!:lmao:

I was a bit nervous about easyjet too. Think I've watched too many of those airport programmes on TV. But when we fly AF the planes are always cityjet so not sure if we'll end up on the same plane anyway:confused3

My friend flew easyjet last Oct whilst we went AF and she had no problems. Just can't justify the extra pfice for same flights. Hope they don't charge for toilets though like ryanair cause DD loves the wee loo on planes:lmao:

I was a bit nervous about easyjet too. Think I've watched too many of those airport programmes on TV. But when we fly AF the planes are always cityjet so not sure if we'll end up on the same plane anyway:confused3

My friend flew easyjet last Oct whilst we went AF and she had no problems. Just can't justify the extra pfice for same flights. Hope they don't charge for toilets though like ryanair cause DD loves the wee loo on planes:lmao:

I probably will end up going EJ....just feel confused and fed up with it all!!haha! Waited all this time for the prices and now this!!!:rotfl:

my DD loves checking out the loos too...weird eh?:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter