Bored lets play name a famous movie line.

Blade 3 I love this quote!!!

Man: What's the point of your existence?
Woman: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

That is from one of the most underrated movies of all time Equilibrium :thumbsup2

Man 1 : And you, Mani? Which one will you choose?
Man 2: Mani doesn't use firearms.
Man 3: Too much noise, too much smoke, bad smell.

hahaha of course that is CLUELESS!

Next quote:
"I had you pegged, didn't I?"
"You had the whole human race pegged."
:)

hahaha of course that is CLUELESS!

Next quote:
"I had you pegged, didn't I?"
"You had the whole human race pegged."
:)

Holy obscure, Batman! Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Wow, had to look it up cause it was driving me nuts and I "thought" I knew...little did I know...I didn't know..ya know?

How about some easy ones like.... :D

"Guy's waxing his moustache at the beach, gets sand in it,...takes it off with a shoe. Shoe scuffs the counter..."

That is from one of the most underrated movies of all time Equilibrium :thumbsup2

Man 1 : And you, Mani? Which one will you choose?
Man 2: Mani doesn't use firearms.
Man 3: Too much noise, too much smoke, bad smell.

Brotherhood of the Wolf! Cool movie! When I first watched Iron Chef America I was SHOCKED to see who the Chairman was!

Man: Do you know I was thinking?
Woman: You were thinking that you'll never hear another piece of original music ever again. You'll never read a book that hasn't already been written or see a film that hasn't already been shot.

Holy obscure, Batman! Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Wow, had to look it up cause it was driving me nuts and I "thought" I knew...little did I know...I didn't know..ya know?

How about some easy ones like.... :D

"Guy's waxing his moustache at the beach, gets sand in it,...takes it off with a shoe. Shoe scuffs the counter..."

I have never heard of this quote! My resources come up with a South Park episode so I know it's not that. Where in the world did it come from???

Point Break

Man 1: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
Man 2: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Man 3: Like who?
Man 1: Farmers.
Man 3: Who else?
Man 2: Farmers' mums.

Point Break

Man 1: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
Man 2: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Man 3: Like who?
Man 1: Farmers.
Man 3: Who else?
Man 2: Farmers' mums.

I just quoted this movie recently here! One of my all time faves and I just LOVE Simon Pegg - Hot Fuzz. That is one of my favorite scenes!

Man1: When this is over, we have to pay Jabba the Hutt here a visit.
Man2 : I'll bring the chainsaw.
Man1: I'll bring the beer.

Man1: When this is over, we have to pay Jabba the Hutt here a visit.
Man2 : I'll bring the chainsaw.
Man1: I'll bring the beer.

One of my Dad's favorite's from the 80's - Tango & Cash

Woman: You were thinking that you'll never hear another piece of original music ever again. You'll never read a book that hasn't already been written or see a film that hasn't already been shot.

One of my Dad's favorite's from the 80's - Tango & Cash

That was from 28 Days Later.

Let's see if we can get this going again.

I did it when I was a freshman, and you'll do it when you're seniors. but you're doing great. Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies. Fry!

Caddyshack

I did it when I was a freshman, and you'll do it when you're seniors. but you're doing great. Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies. Fry!

Dazed and Confused

Where else would a teenage girl go but straight home to her endlessly entertaining middle-age room mates?

Dazed and Confused

Where else would a teenage girl go but straight home to her endlessly entertaining middle-age room mates?

A Love Song for Bobby Long

Woman 1:Don't you see? All Hallow's Eve has turned into a night of frollick where children dress up in costumes and run amuck!
Woman 2: Amuck! Amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck... oof!

A Love Song for Bobby Long

Woman 1:Don't you see? All Hallow's Eve has turned into a night of frollick where children dress up in costumes and run amuck!
Woman 2: Amuck! Amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck... oof!

Hocus Pocus

"People die down there! And dying when you're not really sick is really sick, you know. Really!"

I'm pretty sure that is The Rundown.

"We're Owl Exterminators"

(if you know this one, you are awesome and cooler than all of your friends)

Bender's Game. (Bender rules!!!!)

Man 1: I think all the chemicals from that beauty salon have gotten to your head.
Man 2: It's a *day spa*, you @#!$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter