Bored lets play name a famous movie line.

Bender's Game. (Bender rules!!!!)

Man 1: I think all the chemicals from that beauty salon have gotten to your head.
Man 2: It's a *day spa*, you @#!$

Cellular (very entertaining suspense thriller btw)

Girl 1: Oh, I wish James Mason would do a religious picture! He'd be perfect as Jesus!
Girl 2: Daddy says the Bible's a load of bunkum!
Girl 1: But we're all going to heaven?
Girl 2: I'M not! I'M going to The Fourth World... it's sort of like heaven. Only better, because there aren't any Christians!

Cellular (very entertaining suspense thriller btw)

Girl 1: Oh, I wish James Mason would do a religious picture! He'd be perfect as Jesus!
Girl 2: Daddy says the Bible's a load of bunkum!
Girl 1: But we're all going to heaven?
Girl 2: I'M not! I'M going to The Fourth World... it's sort of like heaven. Only better, because there aren't any Christians!

Heavenly Creatures! Love that movie! So creepy! When i saw Melanie Lynsky on 2 and a half Men I freaked!

Man: Watch out for the weirdos, girls.
Woman: We are the weirdos, mister.

Heavenly Creatures! Love that movie! So creepy! When i saw Melanie Lynsky on 2 and a half Men I freaked!

Man: Watch out for the weirdos, girls.
Woman: We are the weirdos, mister.

The Craft.

Stop a couple of angels from entering and thus negating all existence. I hate when people need it spelled out for them.

The Craft.

Stop a couple of angels from entering and thus negating all existence. I hate when people need it spelled out for them.

Dogma

"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet."

Ok... this was a fun thread... let's get it going again, OK?

Try this easy one...

"and you will only be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor!"
popcorn::

Ok... this was a fun thread... let's get it going again, OK?

Try this easy one...

"and you will only be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor!"
popcorn::

Blazing Saddles - love that movie to no end!

Man: He was the only man I ever killed worth remembering.

Blazing Saddles - love that movie to no end!

Man: He was the only man I ever killed worth remembering.

Since no one was guessing - Gangs of new York

They sent in their best man, and when we roll across the 59th Street bridge tomorrow, on our way to freedom, we're going to have their best man leading the way - from the neck up!

Its been a week....let me try one....

Man 1: Daddy, my hat flew off....

Man 2: I hope your g..d.... head was in it!

'Aliens' - Scared the poo out of me as a kid!

Here is one - "Are you such a loser you can't tell when you've won? The entire state of Texas, along with the F.B.I., is looking for you. Did they find you? No. They couldn't. You've won"

From Dusk Till Dawn

Its been a week....let me try one....

Man 1: Daddy, my hat flew off....

Man 2: I hope your g..d.... head was in it!

Smokey and the Bandit!

You know Sloth if you sit too close to the TV you're going hurt your eyes

(This is easy!)

Smokey and the Bandit!

You know Sloth if you sit too close to the TV you're going hurt your eyes

(This is easy!)

Goonies?

A little flirtation is harmless but you're dealing with fire here. The fidelity bank and trust is a tough creditor. You make a deposit somewhere else, they close your account - FOREVER.

Goonies?

A little flirtation is harmless but you're dealing with fire here. The fidelity bank and trust is a tough creditor. You make a deposit somewhere else, they close your account - FOREVER.

The Family Man

MAn 1:Make a move and the bunny gets it.

Man 2:Put... the bunny... back... in the box.

'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane'

That was totally WICKED!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter