Boulder Ridge Reno Update?

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi All, my wife and I were curious if anyone had any insight on when the renovations might be completed at BRV? We have started planning our August 2023 trip and wanted to hear from the experts wether or not the construction would be done by then!? Thanks so much, any info would be much appreciated!

Based on posts in the various BRV refurb threads, I think that they might be finished by March 2023. In fact, word is that anyone checking in now will be in a refurbed room. BRV is a very small DVC resort, so it won't take very long to complete.

Here now and as far as I can tell, all new check in's are in a refurbed room. They currently seem to have all of the 'long block' furthest away from main hotel curtained off.

**Have taken some pics of current areas being worked on, but am struggling to attach them to this thread 🙈 So if someone knows how to ..........😄**

Last edited:
Came here looking for a thread like this, waiting for updated pics as people start to stay in them! Looking for a 1bd later in the year and currently deciding between the 2 DVC resorts at WL.

OK but is the laundry room reopened in BR? LOL. (I had to bring mine over to the Lodge CC in December).

I am surprised they are working on all floors of the long wing, I figured 2 floors at a time, starting at the top. Great news though, and it is a cost savings labor wise I would think. I am excited to stay at my home BR in April.

OK but is the laundry room reopened in BR? LOL. (I had to bring mine over to the Lodge CC in December).

I am surprised they are working on all floors of the long wing, I figured 2 floors at a time, starting at the top. Great news though, and it is a cost savings labor wise I would think. I am excited to stay at my home BR in April.
The ground floor laundry room is open

Here now and as far as I can tell, all new check in's are in a refurbed room. They currently seem to have all of the 'long block' furthest away from main hotel curtained off.

**Have taken some pics of current areas being worked on, but am struggling to attach them to this thread 🙈 So if someone knows how to ..........😄**

How does it look post-refurb? We will be there mid-March.

Rooms are lovely, few minor snagging issues. Areas cordoned off do not affect the ambience elsewhere. On our last day they had installed metal doors blocking the corridors being worked on to prevent the lookie-lou's

As said in previous post, I can't 🙈 Tried and failed. If you go to my Insta account of same name, there is a video there - not the best but......

Do the new 1 bedroom villas sleep 5 or are they still 4? It seems weird to me that the studios can sleep more than the 1 bedroom villas.

One Bedrooms still sleep 4, studios 5. I agree it would be nice if they had 1BRs that sleep 6 when they do new construction, 2 bathrooms if possible too. (If Art of Animation can do it, why can't DVC?). But that does not seem to be their plan. It is nice the Studios have that extra small bed, even for parties of 3, it can be nice to have ones own bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter