Brand new Hotel Villages - Marne la Vallee

caroleRWO

Mouseketeer
This brand new budget hotel has just opened this month at the same location as Hotel Campanile and Premiere Hotel in Bussy St. Georges.
Room for up to three guests with private shower/WC just €36 per night.
I think it would be great if there were a sticky thread on the budget hotels in the area. Maybe it´s just us but we like to go to Disneyland Paris for a quick Disney fix and can´t let these trips eat too much into our WDW budget.
This hotel is now run by B & B.
http://www.hotel-bb.com/detailhotels.phtml?hotelid=4709

The poster who gave the review of the Citea Bussy St Georges caught the RER train in.

If these hotels are not close to a station, then a car will be a must. :drive:

this is a great thread, will be useful if we ever go back, im sure we will!

The Best Western Marne-la-Vallée. It's a 4* hotel, and not budget if you book through the regular website. However, www.hotels.com offers great great deals.
I'll take pictures this weekend.

hi there we are staying at this hotel in june anyone have easy directions to it from train station bearing in mind we have young children anyones previous knowledge welcome......... are we better getting a taxi???????or is it fairly simple to find:grouphug:

This brand new budget hotel has just opened this month at the same location as Hotel Campanile and Premiere Hotel in Bussy St. Georges.
Room for up to three guests with private shower/WC just €36 per night.
I think it would be great if there were a sticky thread on the budget hotels in the area. Maybe it´s just us but we like to go to Disneyland Paris for a quick Disney fix and can´t let these trips eat too much into our WDW budget.
This hotel is now run by B & B.
http://www.hotel-bb.com/detailhotels.phtml?hotelid=4709

Now I know its been a while since this thread was started, but just came across it whilst browsing for budget hotels. I have been on the link above and all I can find about this particular hotel is that it is called B&B Marne la Vallee. I haven't been able to find any info on it other than on the B&B website, so has any one actually stayed here???
Or does anyone have any info on it?

I would be really grateful to hear from someone who has :thanks:

has anyone stayed here ?

Residhome Val D'europe http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...me_Val_d_Europe-Montevrain_Ile_de_France.html

it is coming up cheaper than Holiday Inn for our 2 night xmas trip, £152 compared to £181 ( 2 ad 2 ch)

and its an apartment not a room so ideal for us,with mostly good reviews on Trip advisor

similar to the Adagio / pierre vacances we stayed earlier this month,but even closer to the train station :)

anyone stayed can offer any advice ?

During our last trip to DLP wer stayed at a budget hotel/ B&B, called Kyria Hotel in Marne Le Valle (think thats how its spelt) It was a NIGHTMARE! The first night we got there late, check in was a nightmare as the staff spoke very little English. We had 3 single beds so me and dh had to sleep seperately. The bed sheets on DD bed was dirty so had to have her in with me as we asked for clean sheets and instead of bringing them up the receptionist went home!

The next day had shower and noticed the towels had marks on them so DH had to find someone to ask for clean towels. The bathroom was horrid, mildew all over it, the shower didnt work, sink was badly knocked about and it stunk! The wardrobe wasnt big enough for 1 person and only had 3 hangers in it.

There was 2 holes in the wall filled partly with what looked like tissue.

The 2nd night came back to find the same sheets on the bed despite earlier that day being promised they would be changed due to the one bed being marked. Well this bed they had threw the cover on the floor under the window and left the bottom sheet on only!

There was a kettle in the room and 2 tea bags, a coffee machine in the hall which was always out of order. The restaurant isnt open on weekends.

Breakfast was very rushed and they were constantly out of things.

It was a nightmare at night getting to sleep, we could hear people drinking down in the bar and people in the rooms around us as the walls were so thin. You could hear the train and the traffic as it was by the side of a main road with the RER train running across the road. The builing looked and felt like one of those portacabin type classroom buildings.

The hotel totally ruined our holiday and I dreaded going back there to sleep every night

We stayed at the Hotel premirre classe Bussy st george for 5 nights in august it cost us £169 for the 5 nights from expedia.If you want to spend time in your hotel then this is not the hotel for but if like us you are just looking for a bed and a shower its perfect it looks quite new and it was very clean the rooms are small we had a triple that had two single beds with a bunk bed across the top would probely pay the little extra next time for a family room to get a little more space but as it was a case of get up get showered and out this was not a big problem ,there is no tea/coffee so we took our own kettle etc the towels were changed every day and the staff were very helpful espically the young man on reception who gave us a map to the RER station .The RER station is 10 mins walk along a busy road then past some flats resturants and shops I always felt very safe walking even on a night which was good as I was on my own with two 11yr olds but most of the time there was other familys walking back as well beacause the hote was right next to two others. The RER was fab we bought a carnet of tickets (book of ten 16 euros) and thetrains ran every 10-15 mins and took 10mins to disney we always got a seat as well(more than you can say for the shuttle buses)The train ran till 12.30 on a night and seemed to wait until they were full before going there was always a train waiting for us .So all in all this hotel suited us fine as we satyed late in the parks most nights breakfast was 4.30 eruos but was pretty basic So if you a super cheap base for disney with no frills this hotel would suit hopes this helps someone

DISNEYLANDPARIS2008LYNETTES041.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/graceoneil/DISNEYLANDPARIS
2008LYNETTES002.jpg

DISNEYLANDPARIS2008LYNETTES001.jpg

DISNEYLANDPARIS2008LYNETTES002.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter