Breakfast at Broadwalk

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
Staying at Broadwalk villa where can you get breakfast at.I can’t seem to find any place beside the bakery is there any sit down restaurants.We won’t be doing character meals. If you know of any can you share a menu also

Leslie

Staying at Broadwalk villa where can you get breakfast at.I can’t seem to find any place beside the bakery is there any sit down restaurants.We won’t be doing character meals. If you know of any can you share a menu also

Leslie

In the Boardwalk area, the only sit down breakfast places are character meals. If you're looking for sit down breakfast you may have to visit one of the other resorts. All dining options are available (with menus) on the Disney website. Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge has a fantastic breakfast!

You can get breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, but you must specify non-character breakfast if you don't have an ADR. You will be seated in a different area than that character breakfast. If you want the character breakfast, you need an ADR. You also have the Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club across the water from the Boardwalk Villas. Or you could just prepare your breakfast in your kitchen/kitchenette (depending on what size villa you have).

stayed there last dec not much, but it's a short walk over to Swan dolphin where fresh Mediterranean has sit down break fast along wth it's breakfast buffet

As PP noted, you can do Trattoria as a walk-up for a non-character, a la carte meal. You could also walk over to the Dolphin and go to Garden Grove which is a non-character buffet on weekdays. Fresh at the Swan doesn’t have characters nor does Ale & Compass at YC. All are solid breakfast choices.

Leslie
We were at TRATTORIA AL FORNO a few weeks ago with a reservation...we waited 30 minutes to be seated...service was slow and the food was not- good..no excuses for this price point...CapeMay is very good but it's a character meal..still very good value for the price

Picabu at Dolphin as well. Not fancy - more of a cafeteria.
Fuel at Dolphin has breakfast sandwiches, and I'd assume they are darned good - but I've only had their lunch and dinner hot sandwiches - those were fantastic!

We always did the bakery last summer. They had hot foods as well as typical bakery stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter