Breakfast near The Swan

momtosam

Oh, Schmootsie-poo!
The Swan is in walking distance to so much! Where would you go for breakfast if staying there?

In our previous stays we at at Picabu in the Dolphin. If were there now I'd probably do the same but I'd also check out the new Rosa Mexicano in the Dolphin too. We generally are not looking for carb heavy breakfast, so eggs, breakfast meat are more what we want so a buffet is not our style.

We stayed at the Swan last summer. Picabu in the Dolphin seemed like a dingy cafeteria when we went in (flies buzzing around, didn’t look clean) so we passed on that. In the lobby of the Swan they had a mini mart with some to go breakfast items, I would get my kids Mickey waffles there and bring them back to the room. On our last day I met a lady who told me she went to the French patisserie in Epcot and got a breakfast quiche and some pastries and they were delicious, Had I found that out earlier in the trip I would have made a breakfast run there.

I second Trattoria Al Forno. Wonderful food and just steps away from either walking into Epcot or the boat docks for both Epcot and HS. When coming from Swalphin, you can walk over the bridge or just jump on the boat heading to Epcot to get to the Boardwalk area.

Pro move at Swan is to grab breakfast from Java (lobby quick service) right when you get up. Take it back to room. They have Mickey waffles and really good egg sandwiches. Healthy stuff too. Platinum and up Bonvoy get coupons for 2 free meals. You get main, side (fruit or yogurt) and drink (espresso drink or OJ, etc). It gets packed, so send someone down right when you wake up.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.png
    IMG_0503.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 6
Amare at the Swan Reserve. Excellent high quality buffet and not expensive. And 20% off for DVC or Annual pass, one or the other.

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is amazing for a character breakfast. Just a walk next door from the Dolphin and Swan.

Anytime we have stayed at the Swan, Garden Grove has been great and super convenient, so we can come back real quick and brush our teeth, etc. before heading out for the day. Admittedly, it has been a while since stayed there.

Ale & Compass at YC. We usually do breakfast there at least once any time we are staying at any hotel in the Epcot area. Chocolate. Waffles. That's all I'll say.

Amare at the Swan Reserve. Excellent high quality buffet and not expensive. And 20% off for DVC or Annual pass, one or the other.
Thanks for this. The Disney app doesn’t show Amare having a breakfast but their website has the full list. Looks very nice

Last edited:
We enjoyed Garden Grove on our visit last month. It's no longer a buffet, it was a plated meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter