Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
You know how I cant tell stuff until we have signed contracts?

Well....we are this close >< to having a signed contract....but in the mean time....we have something which will make the participants in next year's three Backstage Magic Adventures heads explode.

O.M.G.

BIG FREAKIN NEWS!!!!

This falls under the category of "opportunity of a lifetime".

Seriously.....heads will explode!!!

I called Pete just now and told him and I actually heard a popping sound!!

Can't give details until we have signed contracts - but OMG!!!!

I am convinced that this is a ploy to get me to book before I leave for DLR. You are both evil, evil, evil!

Seriously!!!! Make up your mind!!!! Do you want me to go to Paris or Annaheim because I can't do both ABD trip next year???? And y'all are making it hard for me to decide whether to do a return trip to Cali or jump the pond and see new stuff!!!! :rotfl2::headache::goodvibes:rolleyes:

Seriously!!!! Make up your mind!!!! Do you want me to go to Paris or Annaheim because I can't do both ABD trip next year???? And y'all are making it hard for me to decide whether to do a return trip to Cali or jump the pond and see new stuff!!!! :rotfl2::headache::goodvibes:rolleyes:

Oh, we have big plans for Paris as well....of course it would be nice if ABD would hurry up and get us the pricing and contract on the trip first :rolleyes1

I think John and Kevin need to share the secret with the ABD 1.0ers since they know we can keep a secret. :thumbsup2 All 44 Adventurers kept the Jodi Benson secret from everyone for weeks on end it seemed like. :yay:

Oh, we have big plans for Paris as well....of course it would be nice if ABD would hurry up and get us the pricing and contract on the trip first :rolleyes1

Well, go ahead and tell me the Paris secrets too!!! :idea: I am a good ABD DISer and can keep the secrets. :cutie:

Ok so I was "supposed" to go on the trip out in Disneyland now but at the last minute got called in for summer school. My district always has the earliest spring break ever. But this year - it's actually the same time as your April trip!!! I have a feeling it's going to be an AWFUL school year (was moved to new school, assistant I've worked with for years was not moved with me, no one in this new school, besides me, has ever worked with autistic kids - I'm in for hell) Ok, off that. So I really think I'll need this trip by April. Any female singles looking for a roommate??? :goodvibes No way I can do the single price. I SOOOO want to go.....

I think John and Kevin need to share the secret with the ABD 1.0ers since they know we can keep a secret. :thumbsup2 All 44 Adventurers kept the Jodi Benson secret from everyone for weeks on end it seemed like. :yay:

:)

Kevin, don't you want to bring your good friend Michelle along with you to these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter