Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

I agree with my fellow ABD 1.0ers - tempting but not tempting enough to forget about London/Paris. (Opps, does that make me a *sister? I hope not. :rotfl2:)

Wow, I just posted the same thoughts on the Knights/Lights thread. Loved the BSM tour, but not tempted to do it again with the Marty Sklar "carrot". I am more interested in a tour I haven't done before...(Knights/Lights/DLP).

I forgot to mention on the show that a BIG thank you goes out to Dave Parfitt for helping me coordinate this with Marty.

Dave worked to help put together the deal that brough Marty to do these very exclusive lunches.

Thanks Dave for being a huge help as always!!!!

John

Does that mean Dave is going on one of the trips? Because then I might go :worship:

I'd love to do this trip - Marty or not - but Marty certainly sweetens the pot.

I won't be booking any of the BSM trips next year either. It was not tempting enough for me to cancel my Med cruise and my trip to London and Paris. Having lunch with Marty is very cool, but not enough to make me book.

I'm happy for those that are excited about seeing Marty. For me, it's not enough of a pull to consider traveling during a school vacation time. I'm leaning more towards an adult only ABD in late 2011.

I forgot to mention on the show that a BIG thank you goes out to Dave Parfitt for helping me coordinate this with Marty.

Dave worked to help put together the deal that brough Marty to do these very exclusive lunches.

John

Yes, thank you Dave!!! :worship:

I'm very interested in going...unfortunately I don't have the down payment right now..I guess I will have to wait,work on my dh to let me go while raising the money. If I'm meant to go I guess it will all work out

John
Awww thanks John. I'm happy to help, and feel very fortunate to have been able to get to know Marty Sklar in a small way because of you. Thanks for the shout out.

I'm afraid the news just isn't enough to warrant another ABD Backstage Magic trip, especially for DH Dino.

While he indulges me profusely :lovestruc as far as my Disney addiction goes, I just don't think this will be in our plans.

That being said, I do have high hopes for the "Knights & Lights" trip next Fall.
Now THAT trip is head exploding ;)

As usual, my *sister speaks for me as well. This is exactly how I feel. I loved our ABD BSM trip, and especially the friendships we made during it, but it's time for us to move on to the next adventure. Like Marilee, I hope that's the special London/Paris/DLP trip next year.

What they said. :goodvibes

- Bill

I agree with my fellow ABD 1.0ers - tempting but not tempting enough to forget about London/Paris. (Opps, does that make me a *sister? I hope not. :rotfl2:)

I thought about the BSM trips on the train ride home. Are they tempting? Yes. Am I tempted? No. I really want to do London/Paris/DLP. So, add me to the ABD 1.0 crew looking to take the party across the pond.

I thought about the BSM trips on the train ride home. Are they tempting? Yes. Am I tempted? No. I really want to do London/Paris/DLP. So, add me to the ABD 1.0 crew looking to take the party across the pond.

I'm with everyone on the London/Paris trip! I'm thinking about the February BSM trip as well.

I think the London / Paris trip sounds AMAZING , sadly I know our pocketbooks won't support it :sad2:
I'll be happy with a California ABD trip :goodvibes

Having Marty Skylar join the ABD trip is just a bonus - a great bonus BUT I am glad that I thought the Backstage Magic trip was amazing on it's own that I signed my husband and myself to go.

The exchange rate isn't as good as it was earlier in the summer, but it's a lot better than it has been the past few years. Of course, by fall 2011 - the dollar could be even weaker.

or stronger (we can hope!) :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer

:love: Having my husband (Bill) in on the topic of the Knights and Lights Tour is giving me hope a hop over the pond could possibly be in our future. I even joked with him that I could get a part time job to pay for it. (I'm a SAHM) :worship: I want to go that badly! I know some trips next year would have to be cut or moved to make the October ABD Tour happen. We forgot to plant another money tree out back. I guess we need to get a hard number on price before I get my hopes up even more. :rolleyes1

:cool1: It's fun to be right sometimes. :cool1:

:thumbsup2 I'm glad the mind-blowing news was about Marty. The Adventurers are going to have an amazing trip already and to add lunch with Marty will make for an even more magical trip. :wizard: You're in for a treat! When on the tour is the lunch going to happen? Bill and I were just curious. We assume while at the Disneyland portion of the tour.

As great at it will be an amazing experience for some. We've already met Marty. Bill and I even ran into him in the hallway during DAP and had our pictures taken with him. So, we are glad others will get to meet this "Disney Legend".

I'm still hopeful for the ABD Tour abroad. Only time and money will tell ... :rolleyes1

~~~ Inquiring minds want to know the cost of the Knights and Lights Tour. ~~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter