Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

We've left our kids behind before. I travel to 2 conferences per year for work and my DH and I have traveled without kids before.
I can't believe I'm considering how to do this but I am. My (then) 7 year old would love this trip. The 2 year old will have to stay behind. The (then) 5 year old is a maybe. Not sure we can afford this but it would be cool!!!

Amanda

This kind of info is just not something you just puton the boards here.

In my opinion you have to listen to the podcast and hear it from them....

It is REALLY cool news. I think, however, that it means we're going to pull the trigger on London/Paris.

This kind of info is just not something you just puton the boards here.

In my opinion you have to listen to the podcast and hear it from them....

:thumbsup2

Hi Yvet,

We agree... we hope you are considering the April trip. This is going to be fun.

Louise & Mark

I'm afraid the news just isn't enough to warrant another ABD Backstage Magic trip, especially for DH Dino.

While he indulges me profusely :lovestruc as far as my Disney addiction goes, I just don't think this will be in our plans.

That being said, I do have high hopes for the "Knights & Lights" trip next Fall.
Now THAT trip is head exploding ;)

I'm afraid the news just isn't enough to warrant another ABD Backstage Magic trip, especially for DH Dino.

While he indulges me profusely :lovestruc as far as my Disney addiction goes, I just don't think this will be in our plans.

That being said, I do have high hopes for the "Knights & Lights" trip next Fall.

As usual, my *sister speaks for me as well. This is exactly how I feel. I loved our ABD BSM trip, and especially the friendships we made during it, but it's time for us to move on to the next adventure. Like Marilee, I hope that's the special London/Paris/DLP trip next year.

This is our deal, as well, I think.

As usual, my *sister speaks for me as well. This is exactly how I feel. I loved our ABD BSM trip, and especially the friendships we made during it, but it's time for us to move on to the next adventure. Like Marilee, I hope that's the special London/Paris/DLP trip next year.

What they said. :goodvibes

- Bill

- Bill

:wave2: Hi *sister and Bill

Long time no see :sad1: Can't wait to see you and everyone else on the cruise :yay:

I was just checking the currency conversion for the Pound and the Euro :scared1: looks like this DISer won't be spending too much extra $$ over there. It's not a pretty picture.

I'm really hoping that the Disneyland Paris segment doesn't add too much to the base cost. I really really really want to do this trip :love:

I was just checking the currency conversion for the Pound and the Euro :scared1: looks like this DISer won't be spending too much extra $$ over there. It's not a pretty picture.

I'm really hoping that the Disneyland Paris segment doesn't add too much to the base cost. I really really really want to do this trip :love:

The exchange rate isn't as good as it was earlier in the summer, but it's a lot better than it has been the past few years. Of course, by fall 2011 - the dollar could be even weaker.

Ugh... That's AWESOME! I wish we could get the money together for this!

Once again I am amazed at all the wonderful extras that the podcast crew comes up with :thumbsup2

My head is still intact so I won't be taking any of the Backstage Magic trips next year. I expect the London/Paris trip will be upwards of $5000 per person just for the tour alone. Not including airfare, guide gratuities, meals not included on the tour, and spending money. I can't spend that much on just one trip next year, so I am out.

I forgot to mention on the show that a BIG thank you goes out to Dave Parfitt for helping me coordinate this with Marty.

Dave worked to help put together the deal that brough Marty to do these very exclusive lunches.

Thanks Dave for being a huge help as always!!!!

John

I would sooooo be booking this if we had not already done it in the past & if I could convince my hubby that we NEED to do it again. I would love to meet Marty Skylar. You guys do such a great job of plussing this already awesome adventure. That said..........I can't wait to get the specifics of the Knights & Lights. :cool1:

- Bill

I agree with my fellow ABD 1.0ers - tempting but not tempting enough to forget about London/Paris. (Opps, does that make me a *sister? I hope not. :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter