Brian's Wish for Magic!! MAW cruise 3/27-4/3/10

Ok....we leave in less than 36 hours and I have nothing in a suitcase!!:scared1:

Realized today that DS has grown in the past 18 mos and his suit does not fit....so I guess tomorrow I am shopping for at least dark pants for formal night, I am not buying a suit for him to wear once!! Hoping to get everything done before the kids get home from school!!

Thanks to all for the weel wishes!! Not sure if I'll get on here tomorrow....keep an eye out for the trip report!!
YAY!! I can't wait to hear about all of the fun you have!!! Have a wonderful, safe, and happy trip ;)

:woohoo::woohoo: I hope your packed :woohoo::woohoo:

Take lots and lots of pics :-).. speaking of that.. I need another memory card LOL

Well the suitcases are finally packed!!! :cool1: This 50lb restriction on the bags is not nice...Our big suitcase has room but it's 49lbs, so pack another bag!! I used to try to fit us all in 2 bags, now we can all check one. With the DCL transfers, it works like the Magical express....say goodbye to the bags at JFK and pray they will end up in our staterooms!!! Since I don't have to lug them...let there be 4 or 5!!!:rotfl:

The carry-ons are done as well, except for the refrigerated meds I will get them in the morning....speaking of morning, our ride is coming at 4:55am:scared1::scared1: The kids are planning a movie-a-thon to stay up all night, I bet they will all be asleep by 10pm. I am going to bed in a few minutes, slept poorly last night and can't keep my eyes open!! Thanks again for the well wishes and Bon Voyage!! Be back next week!!

I didn't go to bed the night before we left either (limo came at 4 am). Don't worry, you'll be running on adrenaline! I lasted until after 10 the next night with only a 90 minute nap on the plane.

Have a great trip!!!

We arrived home yesterday afternoon. Our fight got in about an hour late. By the time we got our bags, got home, cooked and colored Easter eggs and had dinner it was very late!!!

The trip was AWESOME!!! Brian had a blast!! The weather was perfect!!!:cool1::cool1: Will write more later, but the last mass on the schedule today is 1:30 and I'm not dressed yet!! Off to my mom's then my MIL!! another "quiet" day!!! LOL!!! Happy Easter to all!!

We'll be here waiting for the TR.... maybe even patiently! :rotfl2: (weirder things have happened!) :happytv:

Glad the trip was great and can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter