Brian's Wish for Magic!! MAW cruise 3/27-4/3/10

Mary,
You are so close now!!! :yay::yay:

Sorry to hear that he was getting sick. How is Brian doing now?

Super cool about the camera! YAY! :banana:

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise!! (although I probably will have to wait until AFTER our trip to read about it!)

So happy for you guys!!!

Your trip is getting so close! :cool1: That's so cool they gave Brian a camera but I still hope your able to get a new one for you. Are you all packed?

:dance3: Single digits:dance3:

I hope you got some oraped :( I'm taking my kids to the DR. today too. :(

Lucky your chapter is sending you on the 7 day :-)

Beth- Thanks!! You guys are close too!! Only 2 1/2 weeks until you leave!! Can't wait to read all about it!

Xanphylus- Thanks!! I have tons of sunscreen!! I hate having to pack it inside the luggage (always afraid it will leak!) I have also learned to buy a couple of 1oz tubes of sunscreen, since we will need it before our bags are delivered.

Jennifer- I;m Ok about the camera. They one they gave Brian is very nice. We really didn't need a new camera, just needed an excuse to buy one:rotfl::rotfl: But we won't let DH in on that!!

Lisa- I have so much orapred in my house! LOL!! I think the last script was for a 32oz bottle!! Yes, I buy orapred by the quart!! I took Catherine to the doctor today. She thinks it's viral....do the orapred for a few days and see what happens. Brian's nose has me a bit concerned. I have figured out thru the years that his worst URI start with a runny nose. I used to just kind of ignore the nose for a few days, what kid doesn't have a runny nose, right?? Well, then the cough would start and within the week the port was accesed and we were on IV meds, antibiotics and steroids. Now I jump on the runny nose...Saline flushes 2-3x's /day help alot. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Did you join your cruise meet thread???

I am so excited for you all. I hope you have a wonderful time. Cannot wait to hear stories from your trip. We leave for our MAW Disney cruise 4/18 so ours is right around the corner also!! pirate:

Lisa- I have so much orapred in my house! LOL!! I think the last script was for a 32oz bottle!! Yes, I buy orapred by the quart!! I took Catherine to the doctor today. She thinks it's viral....do the orapred for a few days and see what happens. Brian's nose has me a bit concerned. I have figured out thru the years that his worst URI start with a runny nose. I used to just kind of ignore the nose for a few days, what kid doesn't have a runny nose, right?? Well, then the cough would start and within the week the port was accesed and we were on IV meds, antibiotics and steroids. Now I jump on the runny nose...Saline flushes 2-3x's /day help alot. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Did you join your cruise meet thread???

Had to laugh a little about your stock in Orapred LOL Hope you guys are feeling better. This is no time to be sick :hug:

Yes.. I bought a FE and joined the cruise meet thread. I wish you would go and get back to me with your trip report already LOL :hug:

I'm impatient... ;)

We are down to 4 more days!! So much to do and so little time left!! DH suit needs to get to the cleaners, I am not sure if I own a dress that fits me right, boys need haircuts, I need roots done, etc!!:scared1::scared1:

It will all get done, but I am not happy unless I'm in panic mode :rotfl: Catherine is still coughing, but the MD said to expect that, Brian is holding his own and we are keeping up with all of our preventing stuff. His doctor called it some "just in case" meds that I have to get from the pharmacy. I'm not all that concerned, really just hopeful. As most of you know firsthand, we can and we have been in every situation with them sick, and just hope that we can experience some of them with them "well"!! Brian is so excited....he is actually too excited and I'm ready to (I hate to use the term kill, but) kill him!!!:lmao::lmao: He is off the wall with excitement!! I am glad he is not on steroids, I would be in an insane asylum before Friday!!!

I am wiped!! Off to bed for me...Night everyone!!

Hurray!!! Its almost time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I've never been on a cruise and probably never will- DH hates water! Don't tell him, but I think he's nuts! :rolleyes1
Hmmm.... Maybe I will take DD on a cruise for her HS graduation... a little premature in planning, as she's only in 3rd grade- but hey, we all like to plan on here!!! :rotfl2:

My DH hates water too.. why we have never been on a cruise either... Is tomorrow 2 more days? Everyone is still coughing and gagging here too :(

I can't wait to hear all about your trip :-):thumbsup2

:hug:I guess your busy packing now:goodvibes

I'm so excited for you.. I can't wait to hear all about it..:cheer2:
Have a blast!!!!

Ok....we leave in less than 36 hours and I have nothing in a suitcase!!:scared1:

Realized today that DS has grown in the past 18 mos and his suit does not fit....so I guess tomorrow I am shopping for at least dark pants for formal night, I am not buying a suit for him to wear once!! Hoping to get everything done before the kids get home from school!!

Thanks to all for the weel wishes!! Not sure if I'll get on here tomorrow....keep an eye out for the trip report!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter