Bridetobe82's Planning Journal (Disneyland Bride Updated 1/17)

You are an inspiration! I just got started planning, but feel so far behind...do you mind me asking what you're putting in the gable boxes for a welcome gift? You have such good ideas...and the bridesmaids bags - AWESOME!

:santa: I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My FI got me a robe from Victoria Secret, a massager (which I really needed), movies, and my amazing band (we both went over our price limit!). I got 4 of these amazing crystal coaches from different people hehe...

CindyCoach.jpg

I also got these amazing flutes from one of my cousins (they are in a black box so you can see what they say)...

Flutes.jpg

I was able to find my something old and something borrowed in my Grandma's jewelry box. I'm going to pin this to my bouquet (it is prettier in person)...

SomethingOldandBorrowed.jpg

:santa: I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My FI got me a robe from Victoria Secret, a massager (which I really needed), movies, and my amazing band (we both went over our price limit!). I got 4 of these amazing crystal coaches from different people hehe...

CindyCoach.jpg

I also got these amazing flutes from one of my cousins (they are in a black box so you can see what they say)...

Flutes.jpg

I was able to find my something old and something borrowed in my Grandma's jewelry box. I'm going to pin this to my bouquet (it is prettier in person)...

SomethingOldandBorrowed.jpg

I love your glasses!

I love those carriages and the broach is a fabulous idea. It looks gorgeous in the pictures!

Thanks for the information. I just got engaged a week ago and I feel so behind!

Your dress and rings are beautiful. My ring also came from bluenile...i love their website, its a bad addiction. :-)

Congrats..
Jes

Princessdisneybelle- Thanks, I love them to! My cousin told me that she is also getting me the matching serving set!

Jonette- Thanks, it will be great to carry a piece of my grandma down the aisle with me.

DVCGirl49- I will look and see if I have any pics of the newsletter

J_lehr- Thanks! Everything will turn out perfectly for you! Don't you just love blue nile! My FI got my promise ring from there as well and their quality is amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing Bridetobe82!

I love that even the flip flops are color coordinated.
You have inspired me to stop procrastinating and start putting together my welcome and bridesmaid bags! :)

The broach is beautiful and the flutes are great. I am sure your bridesmaids will love the bags!

I picked out new bridesmaids dresses and I'm so much happier with the new dresses! They go perfectly with my wedding dress. :bride:
IfTheShoeFits-1.jpg
Bridesmaid_Dress_Back_View.jpg

It is by Watters and Watters #7456. The dress will be in periwinkle and the sash will be in snow. It is made of the same dupioni silk as my dress and it also has the same pick ups in the back. I can't wait to order them next month!! I also found my flower girl dress (it will also be in dupioni silk and periwinkle)...

Flower_Girl_Front_View.jpg
Flower_Girl_Front_View_2.jpg

We decided on tuxes last weekend...I'm not sure how the purple vest color will match the bridesmaids dresses so we may need to change them but I love them and more importantly my FI loves them!

Grooms Tux
TuxGroom.jpg

Groomsmen Tux
TuxGroomsmen.jpg

Father of the Bride Tux
TuxFather.jpg

Thanks Sparkles, JonetteA, princessdisneybelle and stephsfl! Jonette~Bridesmaids and Groomsmen attire is all I have been working on this month. We have our planning session later this month so a huge chunk of our planning will be complete!

Just a thought, bit in our welcome boxes I had bought a MM cookie cutter and made a MM cookie and a wedding belle cookie to put in each box.

Wow everything you picked is beautiful, I love your dress and rings, you are so organised, you'd make a fabulous wedding planner, you have great taste, can't wait to read more.

Love Wendy xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter