Bringing the Princess to Her Castle for the 1st Time!

Wow I can't believe you have your suitcases in the car, you ARE ready to go!!!! :cool1:

The last few days before you leave always drag...but that just makes it that much more exciting when you actually LEAVE!!! :) :) :)

Wow I can't believe you have your suitcases in the car, you ARE ready to go!!!! :cool1:

The last few days before you leave always drag...but that just makes it that much more exciting when you actually LEAVE!!! :) :) :)

Oh yes, very much so! We still need to put the suitcase with the toiletries & meds in the car, but all of our clothes are in there!!!!!

Or did I just pack up way too early. If you are on my FB page, you know I post the same pics on there as I do here in my PTR. Well, when posting the pic of the suitcases in the trunk all ready to go. I got these comments (from the same person).
Just curious, how can your car be packed and you don't leave for 4 days? so you'll drive around for 4 days packed? I guess you really CAN'T wait. lol I don't have enough clothes to pack that early when I leave on vacation.

I wanted to say something like "How? I did! See the pic you are commenting on?" But I was nice:lmao:

Thanks!

So it really was worth it for you & your family? Ben told me to go ahead & call Disney & add it on, but I can tell he's still unsure about it. I told him it would save me on dragging tons of snacks to the parks everyday! I'm looking out for me & all the extras I would have to bring along!:lmao:

We have always gotten the DDP. I always total up the receipts when we get home and I usually save anywhere from about $100 to $150. Not a whole lot of money, but I find it very convenient. We would spend the money on food anyway, so why not prepay for it.

We have always gotten the DDP. I always total up the receipts when we get home and I usually save anywhere from about $100 to $150. Not a whole lot of money, but I find it very convenient. We would spend the money on food anyway, so why not prepay for it.

We are not doing it this time, I wanted to, but Ben was just iffy on the whole deal. I guess if you have never done it before, you don't know what to expect. Maybe next time!

Since we are not doing the DDP, I have figured out where we will eat & what we will be eating. Now Shelby will eat off of our plates. Please let me know what you think!

Meals @ Disney: Day 1: Epcot~Liberty Inn
Adults
Bacon Double Cheeseburger $8.59
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap $8.19
Coke $2.49
Diet Coke: $2.49

Kid's Meals, including drinks
Chicken Nuggets $4.99
Peanut Butter & Jelly $4.99

Meals @ Disney: Day 2: Hollywood Studios~Play n Dine at Hollywood & Vine Character Breakfast & Toy Story's Pizza Planet
Play n Dine at Hollywood & Vine
Adult Buffet $26.99 x2
Child's Buffet $14.99 x2

Toy Story's Pizza Planet
Adult

Individual Pepperoni Pizza $6.29 x2
Coke $2.39
Diet coke $2.39

Kid's Meal
Cheese Pizza $4.99 x2
Toy Story Souvenir Cups $4.19 x2

Meals @ Disney: Days 3 & 4: Magic Kingdom~Pecos Bill
Adult
BBQ Pork Sandwich $8.69
Taco Salad $7.69
Coke $2.49
Diet Coke $2.49

Kids Meals (including drinks)

Hamburger $4.99 x2

Meals @ Disney: Day 5: Animal Kingdom~Restaurantosaurus

Adults
Bacon Double Cheeseburger $8.09
8 piece Chicken Breast Nuggets $7.69
Coke $2.39
Diet Coke $2.39

Kid's Meal (drinks included)
Chicken nuggets $4.99
Cheeseburger $4.99

Sounds good. We ate at Toy Story Pizza Planet and it was just okay. Pecos Bill is really good.

I realized that it has been awhile since you all have seen pics of Shelby. I have not done her 1 yr photo shoot yet, everytime I spend money Ben says "well that is less we get to spend at Disney" so I am holding off until we get back. But I did take these.

Taken today:love:princess:
100_1836.jpg

And I erased the background on this one, added a new one & added the #1 with her name, worse case I print these out & used them as her 1 yr pic!
Image2a.jpg

That would be an awesome 1 yr pic.

I know I am late in posting, but I am trying to catch up with everything.

The JUST changed out Goliath for Handy Manny!!!

We were talking about going back to Hollywood and Vine next year. But were hesitant because we came here 2 times before and the characters are a little outdated to us. I am excited that they are updating the characters. We may have to put this back on our list. THe food is awesome here.

I am all caught up. How EXCITING!!! You leave in 4 days. I can't sit still about two weeks before we leave. We are going back next year with my in-laws and I already started planning. I just love Disney. I am also turning my girls into Disney fanatics. :rotfl: DH is also jumping on the bandwagon.

I was thinking of starting a PTR, but I am working on my TR from our April trip.

We were talking about going back to Hollywood and Vine next year. But were hesitant because we came here 2 times before and the characters are a little outdated to us. I am excited that they are updating the characters. We may have to put this back on our list. THe food is awesome here.

I am not sure if you saw the like the PP gave, but it shows all the updates on the character. So glad to hear the food is so good. I can't wait for Shelby to have her 1st Mickey waffle!!!

I am all caught up. How EXCITING!!! You leave in 4 days. I can't sit still about two weeks before we leave. We are going back next year with my in-laws and I already started planning. I just love Disney. I am also turning my girls into Disney fanatics. :rotfl: DH is also jumping on the bandwagon.

I was thinking of starting a PTR, but I am working on my TR from our April trip.

According to the actual time :laughing: we leave in 2 days, 23 hrs & 31 mins....but who is counting?:rotfl2:

I always am!!! :rotfl2:

I have a Magical Countdown Clock downloaded to my desktop. I have it set to the date & time we leave. So every night around 10 pm, I yell "WHOO HOOO!!!!!___________ MORE DAYS!!!!!" My kids are laughing at me. I think I am more excited than they are!!!

YAY for the pillowcase dresses!!! I know you are sooo excited to finally have them done!!! :woohoo: And I just LOVE the way that your SIL found out what she is having!! I've never seen that before!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter