Broken leg - Does it qualify for DAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are in the heat more waiting for your return time then you are waiting in line so if she had a DAS card you would be putting her in more risk for heat problems
That is YOUR OPINION, not a fact. Well informed and researched guests can and do know/find places to wait outside the line that are cool and don't put themselves at risk.

most lines are inside or in the shade with fans so you are inside or in the shade when you are in line. ( I have problems with the heat not the region why I use a DAS card at all) so I do know all to well how disney works and in some place and at some times it is hard to find a place out of the sun to wait with out going half way across the park. I will say this disney seem to be giving DAS cards out like they give candy out at MNSSHP I was at GR renewing my AP when a guest cam in with her daughter and said I need a DAS pass my daughter is in a wheel chair they were given one with no question asked. this is just one example of what I have seen over the last few visits. I have a feeling the DAS is going the way of the GAC and soon ever one will have one whether they need one or not.

That is YOUR OPINION, not a fact. Well informed and researched guests can and do know/find places to wait outside the line that are cool and don't put themselves at risk.
This is very true. I have an allergy to the sun and break out in hives if I am in the heat/sun to much. So we have found places that we can cool off.

most lines are inside or in the shade with fans so you are inside or in the shade when you are in line. ( I have problems with the heat not the region why I use a DAS card at all) so I do know all to well how disney works and in some place and at some times it is hard to find a place out of the sun to wait with out going half way across the park. I will say this disney seem to be giving DAS cards out like they give candy out at MNSSHP I was at GR renewing my AP when a guest cam in with her daughter and said I need a DAS pass my daughter is in a wheel chair they were given one with no question asked. this is just one example of what I have seen over the last few visits. I have a feeling the DAS is going the way of the GAC and soon ever one will have one whether they need one or not.
Yes, a fair amount of lines are in the shade but that doesn't mean that they are by any means COOL. And if you pay attention to the way the CMs pack guests in like sardines, doesn't allow for very much air circulation. Not that many lines have fans.
I am an AP holder and go frequently as well. And I have no problem finding cool places with having to go far at all...and NEVER half way across the park!

People will argue this point. It's always controversial. I would have thought an elderly woman with multiple health issues would have qualified....not too many people running around Disney at her age. It didn't ruin our trip. We had to be vigilant to ensure she didn't tire too much or get overwhelmed by the heat etc....but being denied DAS didnt ruin things.
I just know, from things I have heard, that some people have been allowed to use DAS for less....

Yes, a fair amount of lines are in the shade but that doesn't mean that they are by any means COOL. And if you pay attention to the way the CMs pack guests in like sardines, doesn't allow for very much air circulation. Not that many lines have fans.
I am an AP holder and go frequently as well. And I have no problem finding cool places with having to go far at all...and NEVER half way across the park!
sorry I forgot that my option dose not matter I have heard of theres on here say the same ting that being out side of the lines you are in the heat more yes with a good plane you can be inside too you can esaly get a return time then go to a ride with an inside line and wait in that line while being in the other line this way you get to ride two rides for the time it should take a nonDAS guest to ride one or see a show. I just feel ( oh no my option here and we all know I can not have that) but as someone with a DAS pass it is meant to take the place of an line and if you are standing in line you can not be doing something else like a ride or a show. and to make thing clear I am not just made at you I know you did not mean to be rude to me but I did take your other post that way and I do not like it at all. ( I take capitals as yelling and I do not like to be yelled at living with some one with biopooler scizophina and an anger management problem I get enough of this at home and do not need it form someone on the internet on a board for people with disabilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter