Bronx zoo

Also If have someone goes in while you are parked outside gates, the family pass is almost cheaper than paying for family of four.
If you factor in parking, or at least it used to be, plus you get additional free parking passes and free access for a year to Bronx Zoo, Central Park ZOO and Aquarium in Coney Island. Free parking is nice in Coney Island as you can park there go to aquarium and then boardwalk/beach.

we are planning to head to the Bronx Zoo tomorrow.
Does anyone have any advice
I was there last week. Make sure you see the Chihuly sculptures. Most of them are in the Conservatory, but a few of them are outside. Don't miss the ones in the Native Species Garden (make a right past the "flame" sculpture and go up the hill until you see the garden entrance through the overhang on your left). The sculptures are lit up at night, so if you have a chance to go on a Thursday evening in August or Thursday-Saturday evenings in September, they will be even more interesting. The tram ride is very nice and will take you through some of the lesser-traveled areas.

Thanks everyone. The kids decided they didn't want to visit the zoo, but we went into NYC and saw the 911 memorial, Chinatown and the Staten Island Ferry (although they didn't want to take the ride) shaking my head..

Thanks everyone. The kids decided they didn't want to visit the zoo, but we went into NYC and saw the 911 memorial, Chinatown and the Staten Island Ferry (although they didn't want to take the ride) shaking my head..

Our ride on the ferry was boring for the teens too although they did take pictures

when passing the SOL .. My ride was cool .. I thought of the I Love Lucy Show

when they took the Ferry to see if they would be OK on a Cruise Ship

My visits to NYC are often tied to a scene or a story from a TV Show or Movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter